Ruling Family of Dubai current events 1: 2004 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazing start to FINA World Swimming Championships

I wonder why Hamdan and Haya are not siting beside each other !

Not surprised, the chair between them looks like its the chairman or heads seat, therefore it would make total sense to seat him between the two royals to talk & explain things to them instead of the leaning over Hamdan or Haya to talk to the other which wouldn't be nice at all.

Thats exactly what i thought when i saw it & they didnt even shake hands which is weird to me

How do you know they didn't shake hands? Maybe they met earlier in the day or just before the competition.

Haya is even looking at Hamand in a very proud way, she has a slight smile as well. Haya looked really nice, hope we get more pictures.

Not surprised, the chair between them looks like its the chairman or heads seat, therefore it would make total sense to seat him between the two royals to talk & explain things to them instead of the leaning over Hamdan or Haya to talk to the other which wouldn't be nice at all.

How do you know they didn't shake hands? Maybe they met earlier in the day or just before the competition.

Haya is even looking at Hamand in a very proud way, she has a slight smile as well. Haya looked really nice, hope we get more pictures.

I saw it on TV & at the end Hamdan shook hands with the man who stayed next to him (Julio) but just smiled at Haya & had gone, It was like if she expected him to shake hands with her too . It was so cold imo

I felt he is so hard and not spontaneous at all , for me he looked not comfortable for her attendance ! here is a link with a video for the opening :

Hamdan at opening of World Swimming Championships - Emirates24|7

I feel haya is still not accepted for the family even before Cameras ( in front of public ) though sheikh Mohammad has many wives and kids that can appear suddenly like Christina !

Last edited:
I don't see the big deal here relation between stepmothers and stepsons is most of the time difficult and hard....on the other hand it could be nothing and it's only our imagination:)
anyway Haya looks so nice good to see her again.

I saw it on TV & at the end Hamdan shook hands with the man who stayed next to him (Julio) but just smiled at Haya & had gone, It was like if she expected him to shake hands with her too . It was so cold imo

But lets not forget that quite a few men don't shake a women's hand, it has to do with washing & praying. You see at many ceremonies, some women prefer not to shake their hands and vice versa.

But Princess Haya is a modern woman dazzling, but I don't think hamdan is childrish not to shake her hands. That could have several reasons.

They are all Modern & I don't think they care about the reasons you said, that has nothing to do with it.

And I don't think hamdan makes his personal difficulties (if existing) to haya so public...

But on the pic he really seems not spontanious.. My knowledge about bodylanguage does lead me to the conclusion that his posture is not really easy. Coz he is leaning against the desk turning his back to haya, so he can maybe ignore her in a better way? And Haya is leaning against her chair and adds the distance between herself and hamdan. she's looking to him over her eyewinks indirectly coz her body is not turned to him.

My knowledge about bodylanguage does lead me to the conclusion that his posture is not really easy. Coz he is leaning against the desk turning his back to haya, so he can maybe ignore her in a better way? And Haya is leaning against her chair and adds the distance between herself and hamdan. she's looking to him over her eyewinks indirectly coz her body is not turned to him.

Maybe Hamdan is leaning against the table to be near enough to the microphone. And Haya is just sitting threre listening to what he says. Nothing more on neither side.

Maybe Hamdan is leaning against the table to be near enough to the microphone. And Haya is just sitting threre listening to what he says. Nothing more on neither side.

Hayas attention is on hamdan, she's just looking to him over her eyewink..not directly. I don't know but it looks quite different for me when somebody is listening....But I could also wrong

I understand your point, desideria. Didn't want to say you are wrong and hope, you did not take it that way. :flowers: What I think is that this is (only) a moment that we see and therefore for me it is hard to say what their attitudes towards each other is.

They just hugged each other at the horse race hold in USA a few days ago,so maybe no thing special~

Last edited:
I understand your point, desideria. Didn't want to say you are wrong and hope, you did not take it that way. :flowers: What I think is that this is (only) a moment that we see and therefore for me it is hard to say what their attitudes towards each other is.

'Well you're right and the only thing we do is just speculating... we can never know...

Haya look to Hamdan seems to me normal I don't say they have the best relation in the world but one look one pic does not mean anything.
again I don't see the big deal here.

Tomorrow starts the WEF in Davos. Does anybody know if one of the ruling family members from Dubai (or UAE) is gonna be there? :)

Does anyone know how many wives has Sheikh Saeed Bin Maktoum?and from each countries? I know he's married to that waitress

But why imitating Sheikh Mohd daughters?? they are not role models nor stars to be imitated. She's rather imitating American stars like all of them do & all girls!!

totally see where ur goin wit this but imo...runs in the family...

Olatunji Faleye claims he was targeted because he was one of few black employees working for Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the multi-billionaire ruler of Dubai.
The allegations emerged at an employment tribunal providing a rare glimpse into the inner workings of the Sheikh’s UK palaces, including claims of adulterous affairs and drug addiction. - The Telegraph

I wonder which part of the allegations is true.:whistling:
The article has some inaccuracies. For example, they claim the Princess Haya "gave birth to a son in 2007".:ermm:

That is the same article on all sites

That is true but the article unfortunately said Rashid and depending on which website that has reposted it ( appx 56) at this time you get different excerpts of it and I don't know who the journalist is but I have a feeling he didn't fully check facts before publishing because he said Haya has a son and we know she has a daughter. There is usually always some truth to a rumour. I don't know what the vendetta against Rashid by this reporter is but the article in truth didn't have anything to do with his kids behavior that was just 1 sentence thrown in. The sad thing is he has a reputation in the Horse industry apart from his dad and he is very well liked and admired by people who are in those circles. If I were him I would throw the journalist with a slander suit if he couldn't come up with concrete proof. Just like people misconstruing the lawsuit several years ago in which the other guy who sued him has a horrible reputation and never actually spoke to him directly over the matter before taking him to court.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom