Ruling Family of Dubai current events 1: 2004 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday will be inaugurated the Burj Dubai, the tallest buildibg in the world...so i hope the whole family will be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think who you refer is (unlike) Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum, who married a belarus/russian woman and has a child with her (I think).
Al Maktoum family isn't authentic, many relatives have the same names and it confundes us. :ermm:
About the pretty girl Moza, maybe she's a daugther of another relative Maktoum bin Saeed, only we don't know who would be his grandfather.

zabeel123 do you know if the waitress who married the Sheikh changed her name?

Yes, She did change her name. I don't think anyone calls her by it though.

BTW: The Sheikh that married the waitress is Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Not Maktoum bin Saeed.

He does have a baby with Natasha.

Yeahhh! That`s great,I am looking forward to that! Who is going to come?

How do people in Uae accept Natasha?Is she honored and respected like other/Emirati women?

There is no news on her. She is not made an official wife and we dont know if he introduced her to his family.
She could be a side wife since he is more religioues he wouldnt have a girlfriend but actually marry her to be with her unlike many other people.
There is no word if she is actually living in Dubai.

I was just interested how people like her-wheter she is disliked as a foreigner or accepted because she is a good mother and muslim.I just saw one picture of her where she looked nice and kind and I hope she is happy wherever she lives:)

I think who you refer is (unlike) Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum, who married a belarus/russian woman and has a child with her (I think).
according to a turkish newspaper she is Azerbeijani.they got married at Belarus.

The £8bn sheikh who married a £10-a-week waitress

He is a prince and one of the richest men in the world - a member of Middle Eastern royalty who enjoys a lavish international lifestyle and has met the Queen.

She was a 19-year-old trainee waitress earning just over £10 a week at a hotel in remote Belarus.
And when Natasha Aliyeva was told to take an orange juice to Sheik Saeed bin Maktoum al Maktoum in the £450-a-night presidential suite of the Hotel Minsk, just over a month ago, she could never have imagined how her life was about to change for ever.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-480794/The-8bn-sheikh-married-10-week-waitress.html#ixzz0lsAzV35I

The £8bn sheikh who married a £10-a-week waitress | Mail Online

Yes, She did change her name. I don't think anyone calls her by it though.

BTW: The Sheikh that married the waitress is Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Not Maktoum bin Saeed.

He does have a baby with Natasha.

Any information on when the baby was born and what his or her name is?

Thanks,
Josette :flowers:

No, not that I know of. I read it in an article a while ago that she changed her name. It was posted on a thread in the forums saying she was pregnant. I don't know much about them. Sorry.

BERLIN - JUNE 08: Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman of Emirates airline, attends a press conference with Thomas Enders, CEO of European aircraft
manufacturer Airbus, after announcing that Emirates is to purchase more Airbus A380 aircraft at the ILA Berlin Air Show on June 8, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.
Emirates will buy an additional 32 A380 aircraft, bringing its total A380 fleet to 90 aircraft (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

Picture Gallery

Ruling Family of Dubai: Al Maktoum dynasty: 2010

Kenya seeks end to visa row after Dubai rulers expelled

Kenya's foreign minister is in Dubai to defuse a row after members of the Gulf state's ruling family were deported as terror suspects.The four were on holiday from Dubai in Kenya's resort of Mombasa over Easter, when immigration officers interrogated them for hours before expelling them.

BBC News - Kenya seeks end to visa row after Dubai rulers expelled

{I find this story questionable to say the least, I did a paper during my doctoral studies addressing the strong relationship between Africa and Arab-states. There is propally some additional information not being mention. Especially, since the Al Nayhan family purchased large quantities of land in Kenya and Sudan for diary farms.} Countries such as Saudi Arab and Abu Dhabia are large supporters, why ruin a strong relationship off of a misunderstanding...:ermm::ermm::ermm:

Attending;

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum (C), prime minister of the United Arab Emirates and the ruler of Dubai, tours Dubai's new second airport, Dubai World Central or Al-Maktoum International, operational only to cargo until passenger facilities are completed, on July 1, 2010, in the desert on the outskirts of the Gulf emirate, where a 32 million dollar (26 million euro) new "city" is being built to include a port (ANP)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Attending;
Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid

Mohammed bin Rashid attends Abu Dhabi International Arabian Horse Championship in London - Updates

...attended the Abu Dhabi International Arabian Horse Championship held at Newmarket races field in the United Kingdom. The event was held as part of the Fourth Installation of The President of the UAE Cup Series...
Full article

Gulf news article & picture

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2131/57698386.jpg
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4884/99602593.jpg
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/254/59664694.jpg

Last edited:
Mohammed attends Farnborough signing ceremony

...During his visit, Sheikh Mohammed toured the various pavilions at the event, stopping at exhibitions for both the UAE Armed Forces and the Dubai International Airshow...
Article ** Pictures ** Video

hey everyone can somebody tell me who is Latifah al maktoun?

hey everyone can somebody tell me who is Latifah al maktoun?

Mohammed has a daughter named Sheikha Latifa but I also think he has a neice with the same name.

there are alot of Latifahs one is shiekh mo daughter, the other is the show jumper
these two are the most famous

If you have read Latifah Al Maktoum in an article than most likely they mean the show jumper Sheikha Latifa.

You guys are right there's a lot of latifah, laatifa etc...
I was just asking because in twitter they have like 3 maybe 4 different
latifah al maktoun, thats a really big family!!

You guys are right there's a lot of latifah, laatifa etc...
I was just asking because in twitter they have like 3 maybe 4 different
latifah al maktoun, thats a really big family!!

a lot of them include the first initial of their father's name so you can tell whose daughter it is....

Mohammed has a daughter named Sheikha Latifa but I also think he has a neice with the same name.

He has a couple neices of the same name.

The late Ruler, Sheikh Mohammed's oldest brother, Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid, has a daughter named Latifa. She is an artist/photographer and runs an art gallery and an artists' cooperative called Tashkeel.

Here are her websites:
Lateefa: Home
index

Here is her blog:
Thinking Through the Arts

Here are some press articles about her:

Time Out Dubai and Abu Dhabi heroes - Time Out London

‘We want to cultivate art from Dubai.’ An Interview with Lateefa bint Maktoum at Tashkeel - December 2008 | Chinartree

Did Tom Cruise arrive Dubai because of his new film? I heard that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom