Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty: December 2004 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Sheikh Omar bin Zayed al Nahyan?

Can someone some list the wives (in the order of their marriage) for the late Sheikh Zayed and their native provinces in the Emirates.

And can someone recap the story of Sheikha Fatima and how she can to marry the late Zayed.

Bush arrives in Abu Dhabi - article & picture

Pictures from arrical, brief talks & presents a sash to US President George W. Bush (anp)
Presenting a sash -- arrival 1 -- arrival 2 -- talks

US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (C) walks with UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al-Nahayan (L) 13 January 2008 at the Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi where US President George Bush delivered a keynote address.(anp)
Picture

Day 2 Visit

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahayan (L) and US President George W. Bush arrive for the US-UAE Business Council 14 January 2008 at the Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi (profimedia.cz)

picture 1 -- picture 2

Last edited:
We all know that Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed who is married to Sheikha Manal.
Does anyone know anything about his first wife?
I know that her name is Sheikha Alia.She is very beautiful and more beautiful than Manal.Does anyone know more thing?

i have heard that since sheikh mansour's marriage to sheikha manal that sheikha alia has distanced herself from mansour's family. sheikh mansour's son was raised by sheikh zayed. although you "use" to see sheikh mansour with his son, sheikh zayed bin mansour spent the majority of his time with his grandfather. sheikh mansour and sheikha alia were not your typical parents. what i found rather odd was that sheikha alia's father attended sheikh mansour's wedding to manal. i have heard that sheikha alia is "average" in the looks department. i heard that sheikha manal was heavy prior to her marriage, but she lost weight before the wedding. i also heard that manal is average looking also. people who have seen manal state she does not have the beauty of mohammed's daughters with sheikha hind.

Thank you:flowers: but you can read from the old threads it says Alia is really beautiful.She is slim,tall and indian looking and she is very sorry when he heared this.
How many children does Mansour have from Alia?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,
can anyone help me?
i need some infos about hamdan bin zayed and sultan bin khalifa.
to booth i want to know
whos is the wife and how many children are there

Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed is the Deputy Prime Minister/Minister of State ,Abu Dhabi.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed in Pakistan on Flickr - Photo Sharing! photo

Sheikh Hamdan was born in 1963 as the fourth son of Sheikh Zayed and the second son of Sheikh Zayed's favourite wife Sheikha Fatima.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/desertrosemrk/Scan0001.jpg his two sons .I don't know if he has more.
Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa
][ H.H. Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan ][ on Flickr - Photo Sharing! photo
ABU DHABI - Shaikh Sultan Bin Khalifa. | Asia > Western Asia from AllBusiness.com read here.

No idea about wifes and children but I will look for you.

Hope helped..

sheikh sultan has 2 wives. out of all the sheikhs, he appears to be the most educated. has his doctorate. studied abroad. he is also a pilot, and for awhile was interested in endurance. i can think of 3 children. he might have more.

sheikh sultan has 2 wives. out of all the sheikhs, he appears to be the most educated. has his doctorate. studied abroad. he is also a pilot, and for awhile was interested in endurance. i can think of 3 children. he might have more.

First wife 6 children and the second wife 3.
Sheikh Sultan is Head of UAE Equestrian and Racing Federation also Member of the Executive Council. He is seen at flat horse races in and out of the UAE.

does anyone have any info about khaled bin mohammed, sheikh mohammed bin zayed's son? i know he just graduated from georgetown(?). in what capacity is he working since his return to abu dhabi? also, is he engaged?
Khaled bin Mohammed graduated from Georgetown with a degree in political science. He returned home for a short while, but he is now in london studying (however, I am not sure if he is actually pursuing a graduate degree or doing post bacculareate work). In response to his martial status, he is single for now; however, all of his sisters (with the exception of Hessa, the youngest child) are engaged.

Do you know what he is pursuing his studies in, in the UK? I read that he has a master's degree from Georgetown university. Maybe another master's?

Miss b,

Khaled bin Mohammed graduated from Georgetown with a degree in political science. He returned home for a short while, but he is now in london studying (however, I am not sure if he is actually pursuing a graduate degree or doing post bacculareate work). In response to his martial status, he is single for now; however, all of his sisters (with the exception of Hessa, the youngest child) are engaged.

Who are the sisters engaged to, do you happen to know? and how old are the sisters??

Does anyone have a picture of khaled bin mohammed...how old is he?

How many daughters does Sheikh mohammed have

Last edited:
Sheikh Khaled picture 1
Sheikh Khaled picture 2

Picture is from Flickr. This is a photo of Sheikh Khaled bin Mohammed. The eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed.

Hi Akilah,
thanks for the nice pics from khaled.
is he married with a daugther from khalifa?

Hi Akilah,
thanks for the nice pics from khaled.
is he married with a daugther from khalifa?

Mentioned earlier in the thread that he was single.
From other gulf royal forums, I read that sheikh Khaled is no longer engaged to Sheikh Khalifa's daughter.

No, he is not married and to my knowledge he was never engaged to Sheikh Khalifa's daughter. However, when he does marry it will be a relative.

Hello again!

Can anyone help me by telling me the names of the sons of H.H. sheikh hamdan bin zayed al nahyan?

Hi Who's son is the below Sheikh? What does he do?
Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nahyan on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
spaceball.gif

nabile,

sheikh khaled bin zayed is baba zayed's younger son. he is not one of sheikha fatima's boys, but he is one of sheikh zayed's 19 sons.

miss b,

do you know all of the names of sheikh zayed's 19 sons?

can anyone tell me more about sheikh zayed saqr bin zayed al nahyan? Especially about his sons and the son's sons.

sorry..i meant sheikh saqr bin zayed al nayhan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom