Princess Haya current events 3: October 2007 - November 4, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see Haya abroad working. Its been a while since she's been on such visits.

Princess Haya attended the races at Newmarket over the weekend. There's a picture of her if you click on "Gallery" at the top of the page; then click on "2000 Guineas." Her picture is the seventh in the slideslow.

Newmarket Guineas

Thanks for the link! Another dowdy suit it has to be said.

Was Haya attending the race without Sheikh Mohammed? Its strange since they always attened together. Did they have any winners? Not a nice suit, does nothing to her figure.

Jordan's Princess Haya and her husband, Dubai's ruler, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum attend colts race, known as 'Poule d'Essai des Poulains' at Longchamp racecourse in Paris, France, on May 11, 2008

McClatchy-Tribune | Visuals | Search

You´re welcome Lilo!

Yes she´s beautiful but her skirt.. she hasn´t beautiful legs.

She looks wonderful and happy ... i loved her top too ... thank you for your great picture salma

great pics of Princess Haya she looks lovely in that colour.
thanks for sharing:flowers:

Gorgeous coloured top but the outfit is incredibly unflattering.

top is too tight and too low. skirt is also too tight. granny shoes. what a shame! she looked so nice at the dubai world cup and polo match. her stylist and trainer seem to have disappeared. she also appears to have gained back some of her weight.

Yeah she's back to the unflattering stuff - tops too tight, skirts too short, granny style, bad hair. There is so much lovely stuff she can wear with her figure (see pregnancy fashion or her appearance at the Dubai World Cup). Although they are holding hands their body language is odd.

i have no problem with the top, but i thought a pencil-cut skirt highlights great hips and shape of the legs. instead, that particular skirt really made her legs look...chunky.

i have no problem with the top, but i thought a pencil-cut skirt highlights great hips and shape of the legs. instead, that particular skirt really made her legs look...chunky.

It's so true, that skirt did her legs no favours:whistling:

i agree with you duke of marm. regarding body language. haya and mohammed remind me of paper dolls. the clothes always change but the poses, facial expressions, and walk remain the same.

I think Haya looks nice. Only the colour of her stockings is not flattering but the shirt and skirt are nice. And it is also good to see her walking hand in hand with her Sh Mohammad. :flowers:

i don't think she is wearing stockings which just makes the situation worse.

Emirates NBD shows support for Children’s Cancer Center

...Emirates NBD, holding company of Emirates Bank and National Bank of Dubai, took part in The Children's Cancer Center of Lebanon Fundraising Gala Dinner, which was under the Patronage and Presence of Her Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh... - Article

Paris, 2nd of June 2008. Under the patronage of Princess Haya Bint and Al Hussein Epo Maktoum, governor of Dubai, a party was organized at the Unesco to benefit the National conservatory Edward Said in Bethlehem with a recital (belga press)
Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3

Thanks for the pictures dazzling. Haya is nicely glammed up & beaming. I wonder how the rest looks (that's probably the crucial thing) but so far promising.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks dazzling:flowers:
she looks great and she looks like her sister Iman here.
Duke of Marmalade said:
Thanks for the pictures dazzling. Haya is nicely glammed up & beaming. I wonder how the rest looks (that's probably the crucial thing) but so far promising.
more photos:
McClatchy-Tribune | Visuals | Search

Last edited by a moderator:
P Haya is beautiful ............ i loved her dress

Haya looks lovely, her hair is lovely and soft.

She looks quite full in the face though, is it possible she's pregnant again?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom