Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 6: December 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
sverige.jpg

Welcome to part 6 of the threads devoted to the current events of the Royal House and Family of Sweden!

While posting, please, don't forget our Posting Rules & Guidlines, specifically:

* All images and articles must have a source attributed to it (and don't forget the list of Photo agencies, you can't post pictures from).
* All images must be hosted via private hosting account (e.g. Photobucket or Imageshack).
* When posting article, post only 20% of the content. Post the link to the rest of the article
* Do not post solely the link but add a few words, which will explain the nature of the posted article
* Be respectful and HAVE FUN!

The old thread can be found here.

Last edited:
On 16th December the king, queen, Victoria and Daniel attend the "adventsgudstjänst" in church of castle.

This year no "Jullunch" for members of court?

Nice to see Madeleine back at home.
Am I right in thinking it's the Royal Academy of Music performance?

Last edited:
Nice to see Madeleine back at home.
Am I right in thinking it's the Royal Academy of Music performance?
No, this is the annual festive gathering of The Swedish Academy, which also awards the Nobel Prize in literature.
The gathering always takes place a few days before Christmas in the presence of The King and Queen; this is the first year that Princess Madeleine attends.
Link to the Academy's website in English:
Swedish Academy

Nice to see Madeleine performing some duties. :flowers:

No, this is the annual festive gathering of The Swedish Academy, which also awards the Nobel Prize in literature.
The gathering always takes place a few days before Christmas in the presence of The King and Queen; this is the first year that Princess Madeleine attends.
Link to the Academy's website in English:
Swedish Academy

Thank you very much for the information, :flowers:

Thanks for the informations and pics about "Akademiens högtidssammankomst". :flowers:

But it's pitty that no pic of the queen by entry, only the "sitting"-one! :ermm:
What do the queen wear?

Pic of Queen Silvia at the departure - unfortunately covered in fur, and again no view of her outfit (it looks like she wore the dark purple velvet jacket which she wore for being awarded the 'Quadriga' prize in Berlin a few years ago, but with what -):

Photobank CTK

I love seeing them together like that.
Was this event held at the royal palace?

Boris, thanks for the link and your opinion (with skirt?). :flowers:
But I think the queen wear the blue jacket from "Polar Music Award", not the dark red (long) jacket from Quadriga on 3rd October 2007! ;)

Pic of Queen Silvia at the departure - unfortunately covered in fur, and again no view of her outfit (it looks like she wore the dark purple velvet jacket which she wore for being awarded the 'Quadriga' prize in Berlin a few years ago, but with what -):

Photobank CTK

Yesterday evening was the "Idrottsgalan Stockholm 2011". Last years at least one of the royal family was attend! This year not?

i wonder if there will be any represenation dinners in sweden this year

Great, we see the crown princess on work this week. Once more an official event, there wasn't mentioned in the royal-calendar.

But where is Daniel? Last time he stay often on her side! ;)

Next week she will hand out som dyslexiaprize at Örsundsbro and that isnt in the calender either.

And from looking at the pictures i can only say that the last week was much talk about nothing apperantly.

Well if HM the Queen didn't attend I see no reason why Daniel would.

You can't put the Queen with Daniel...aside from the childhood foundation she has hundreds of official duties per year so I can understand her not being there. Daniel I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom