Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 6: December 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sweet! Leonore looks a bit puffy, but I like how they let the 2 little ladies pose in simple white dresses on a bed.

nice that they release a pic of the two little cousins
so cute

That's just FREAKING ADORABLE! The cuteness is on overloard.

The quote from Princess Madeleine is "“A cousin is a ready made friend for life …”

I love the pictures of Estelle and Leonore. :wub:

Spring greeting from Estelle and Leonore, both wearing similar dresses. Crown princess Victoria has taken the photos.
Vårhälsning från Prinsessan Estelle och Prinsessan Leonore - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

HQ photos can be downloaded here
Pressbilder Kronprinsessparet - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Great, that Victoria, Daniel and Estelle could meet Madeleine's family without that the press has tens of photos of them.

Nya bilder på prinsessan Leonore och prinsessan Estelle! Svensk Damtidning
lovely photos

The Swedish Royal Couple, the Crown Princess Couple and Crown Prince Haakon will attend a seminar on the birth of the Norwegian Constitution in 1814 and the commemoration of 200 years of peace in Sweden held at the Royal Palace in Stockholm and a concert on the occasion of the 200th anniversary of the Norwegian Constitution, held in Slottskyrkan (the Royal Chapel) on May 5, 2014.
kongehuset.no - Seminar og konsert på Slottet i Stockholm 5. mai 2014
Google Translation

Program: http://www.kongehuset.no/binfil/download2.php?tid=120690

For those who wonder: CP Mette-Marit won't accompany CP Haakon as she has an engagement on the same day in Norway.

Does anyone have a link to these photos? I can't find them anywhere.

Two very sweet children, without doubt.

I only have one issue here - when, oh when, are they going to stop shoving those bows on top of Estelle's head? It was kinda cute the first couple of times, but it's now well past its sell-by date.

Thank you so much, Duke and Marty. How absolutely adorable; love Estelle kissing her cousin's head and the toe grab is too precious.

Last edited:
Two adorable little girls! Queen Sonja must be so proud of her granddaughters.

I hope Estelle will have a sibling one day. I think Leonore will have one in the not too distant future judging by how quickly her mother became pregnant the first time around.

Last edited:
Cute! :wub:

Estelle really seemes to love her new baby cousin. And Leonore makes a face like she really enjoys the tender touching and kissing of Estelle. Really, really nice pictures. They are worth waiting for such a long time.

And don't get me wrong now, but it seems like Leonore is a fan of Prince Williams hairstyle. :ROFLMAO: I really don't mean it negative. She is still a cute little girl but her having more hair at the sides than on top of her head really screames "Prince William style" at me. :whistling::ROFLMAO:

Oh, the new photos are absolutely ADORABLE. I was waiting for these! :flowers: I love how Estelle seems to care for her cousin. Leonore is adorable too, I think Estelle has some competition in regards to the cuteness factor. :D (This was just a joke hence the grinning smiley.) I also like how Estelle and Leonore are wearing similar dresses. Sweet.

Two very sweet children, without doubt.

I only have one issue here - when, oh when, are they going to stop shoving those bows on top of Estelle's head? It was kinda cute the first couple of times, but it's now well past its sell-by date.

I actually think Estelle's bows are rather sweet. She's still a young child being just over two years old, so it's only natural that Victoria and Daniel put Estelle in these bows. Most young children (and adults, come to think about it) have some sort of familiar clothing or piece of jewellery that they often wear, so perhaps it will be bows with Estelle. Since Estelle is still a toddler, I don't understand why some are complaining about her bows, but I respect that it's your opinion and everyone thinks differently.

Very beautiful little girls! They look so adorable in that white dresses :)

(Am I the only one that sees a strong resemblence between Leonore expression in the second photo and Queen Silvia?)

Expressen's royal reporter Johan T Lindwall said yesterday in his Expressen-TV program, that Victoria, Daniel and Estelle met Madeleine's family at their hotel, not at Madeleine's home.

So are so sweet and cute, I could eat them up. Gorgeous!

The bows have become quite popular in Sweden because of Estelle - And Johanna Engberg from By Engberg boutique (where most Estelle's bows are from) created 4 bows in benefit for queen Silvia's World Childhood Foundation, over 11 euros of every those bows goes straight to WCF.

I don't mind the bows quite so much as I did when she was smaller, mainly because she had no hair so it just looked silly.

What's wrong with her bows? They're absolutely lovely. I have a 4yo and a 2yo who wear bows almost every day and I can't wait for my 7 week old baby to start growing some more hair so she can wear a bow too....

2 beautiful children!
Estelle is well adjusted and very well behaved!
Not fussy, not cranky...
Love those eyelet dresses...
Adorable

Sweet pictures, lovely baby and /little girl!!
Congratulations to the four parents for the pictures, and the discretion around their meeting in the US. They must have appreciated this discretion, in spite of the attendance by Daniel to the2 sport events.
I wonder whether thermany Swedes attending, or is he so well known in the US??

Sweet pictures, lovely baby and /little girl!!
Congratulations to the four parents for the pictures, and the discretion around their meeting in the US. They must have appreciated this discretion, in spite of the attendance by Daniel to the2 sport events.
I wonder whether thermany Swedes attending, or is he so well known in the US??

Daniel was at the NHL ice hockey games with former NHL Stancey Cup winner and two-time olympic champion Peter Forsberg, and every sports reporter who reports from NHL certainly recognizes Forsberg. He is the one who was photographed at the NHL game and because Daniel was with him, he got into the photo too. At the first game people (swedish I guess) tweeted that it is prince Daniel from Sweden who sits beside Forsberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom