Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 5: February 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to Mattep74-
Thank you for your personal account & pictures; Lucky you!

I loved the blue dress that CP Victoria was wearing in the picture.

Thank you all for the pics, video's and personal accounts!

Victoria looks happy to have Daniel by her side. I noticed she wore the V&D neckless and their friendship bracelet.

ruthieviews

Is it possible that Crown Princess Victoria is pregnant? She wore a flared coat, which she then carried in front of her instead of giving it to an aide. At times it seemed that she was protecting her mid-section. Also, she seemed to be slightly emotional. She wiped tears from her eyes several times, while the others did not. These reminded me very much of my own behavior when I was first pregnant. Just observing, not wishful thinking.

Is it possible that Crown Princess Victoria is pregnant? She wore a flared coat, which she then carried in front of her instead of giving it to an aide. At times it seemed that she was protecting her mid-section. Also, she seemed to be slightly emotional. She wiped tears from her eyes several times, while the others did not. These reminded me very much of my own behavior when I was first pregnant. Just observing, not wishful thinking.

If she was pregnant wouldn't it be a bit early to be showing, I don't think she would have a baby bump just yet. :)

My bet would be that she was emotional because she finally can take Daniel everywhere with her, instead of letting him stand behind some curtain, off stage.

Btw, I don't think he looked that good. Like he was tired or something. I also think he should get rid of all that gel in his hair. His normal haircut is nice enough. He should be taking good care of his hair, because his medication is probably making him lose it faster. He should stop suffocating it.

IF she is pregnant then she is in week 9 if she got pregnant ASAP after the wedding and then it way to early to tell just by looking at her. I think her emotions could have been the way we in the crowd cheered for her and Daniel. It was bigger cheers for Daniel as soon as his name was heard than it was for the king when he was to speak. They held hands most of the times and she moved with the music.

Pernilla Månsson Colt opened the show as a hostess by saying direct to the couple: Thank you for the wedding, sure, i wasnt invited but i really really liked it. Admitt that you had some training for the wedding dance. And Prince Daniel, your speach to Victoria was exellent.

In case you woundered what was happening in Orebro yesterday here is the program from the pamflett i got yesterday

14 - 14.45 P4 Örebro aired Ask the political scientist from the Stortorget
14 - 18 Prince and princessshop at the Stortorget were kids could look like prince and princesses.
Same time. Jean Bapiste Bernadotte handed out flags in the city.
16 - 23 IKEApromotion at Teaterplan
16 S:t Nicolai church. Speakers were Archbishop Anders Weijryd, speaker of the hours Per Westerberg, Chariman of Närke län Rose-Marie Freban. Musik by Swedish Chamberorcetra etc.
17.15 - 17.25 the cortege from the curch to the Järntorget(ran a bit behind schedule there, around 5 min in the end)
Then the head of the royal stable told us about the horses and carriages because every guest from the church had to get to Järntorget and we came further behind schedule

Pernilla Månson Colt came out and greeted everyone and joked with the couple.

After that the chairman of the Örebro muncipality greeted everyone. I cant recall his speach because i rather looked at Victoria than him.

Then it was a bit of music

Freban spoke again.

Then it was the Kungasången and after that the king spoke. It was the only time more cameras were directed at the stage than at Victoria and Daniel were i stood:)

I could have mixed everything up also. Then there was a bit of singing and then the royal family left as did half the audience.

Herman Lindqvist was interwied by Månsson Colt and then it was time for music, but then i left since i wanted to get home before darkness.

I like the header of this article. It indeed seems this royal couple will win the contest on who holds hands in public the most. A new era, Victoria will no longer keep her feelings inside, also not on official occassions.

Viihde | Iltalehti.fi

[...]

Btw, I don't think he looked that good. Like he was tired or something. [...].

I think Daniel's puffy eyes are a constant- even in younger pictures of him. They may be partly due to his condition and meds but it think it may be just his nature. (I myself have had bags under my eyes my whole life, with everybody assuming I am tired, or unhappy and worse- they always made me look older than I really am!)
The other thing about Daniel is he is and always will be standing beside -or behind- Victoria who is someone with an easy, megawatt bright smile. She always looks extremely bubbly and happy , in an obvious good mood. By comparison, anyone else would look quiet, reserved etc. IMO.

Thanks for all the pictures and videos! It´s nice to see Victoria and Daniel at work - Victoria looks amazing and is still glowing

Thanks for all the pictures and videos! It´s nice to see Victoria and Daniel at work - Victoria looks amazing and is still glowing

I said that to a woman standing beside me(to bad i didnt ask for her phonenumber, she looked cute) and she said "And she is the only one waving the entire time."

She was only concentrated at two times, the Kungasång and her fathers speach.

I think Victoria previously wore the blue dress at one of engagement events.
It's nice seeing the extra added person to the family. I do hope Daniels okay. He looks a bit sickly in the face.

I think they both look a little tired, but very happy.

Different, unseen photos:
Kungligt besök i Örebro | Pressbilden.se

I think that Victoria is superhappy that now she can work with Daniel, she is very proud of him. Daniel is very proud of his wife and very protective over her. They looked tired when they arrived but not anymore in the evening.

Thanks for all those photos and videos. Victoria is just glowing and I agree Daniel looks a bit tired. It was great to see the whole family together.

Is it possible that Crown Princess Victoria is pregnant?
I was thinking the same when in some pictures her face looked a bit puffier than previously. Ok, it could just be the long vacation, but in both my pregnancies my face has showed it off in the first few weeks. Probably just wishful thinking...:whistling:

i find victoria and daniel adorable, i am impress especially by daniel who is so comfortable and simple for his first activity as prince

I must say everyone looked very happy and relaxed.

And Victoria looks radiant! There is no other way to describe it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom