Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 3: July 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yennie said:
btw, I think its silly that they doesn´t mention the "royal connection" when speaking about the members. C´mon, we all know you are dating the crownprincess. Sure, their private life has nothing to do with this article but writing that several members of "näringslivet" are members but nothing about the royals is just silly :)

I guess the court doesn´t allow him to speak about Victoria. When Daniel gave this interview in 2004 to a school newspaper in Ockelbo, the court called the teacher and students several times, to make sure, that they don´t ask him about Victoria.

Yennie said:
Word of mouth? Yeah right :) countless articles in the papers is more right imo :rolleyes:

:D Hm, I think "mun-till-mun-metoden" (mouth-to-mouth-method) is here correct too. Pressing his mouth on the one of the crown princess was surely not a bad move for Master Training :rolleyes:

No ofcourse he cant say anything about their relationship, but since everyone know that the royal family are members of the gym I think its silly to just say that "some manager" is a member...
:D Hm, I think "mun-till-mun-metoden" (mouth-to-mouth-method) is here correct too. Pressing his mouth on the one of the crown princess was surely not a bad move for Master Training :rolleyes:
haha Lena, you are bad :D

Yennie said:
haha Lena, you are bad :D

:D Well, that´s a far spread fact, I can´t deny ;)
But maybe I should add, that I don´t think and will never think, that Daniel started this relationship on purpose. But I´m pretty sure, he´s enjoying the "side effects"...and I´m agreeing with you, that he should stand to this side effects (even when the court holds an other opinion)

Another interview to Dagens Industri:confused: , does someone at DI work out at Master Training. And when did DI take such an interest in gyms. He should just say it, the reason my gym makes $$$$ is because Victoria is my girlfriend, and Madeleine works out there. I wonder if he talks to the court and Victoria before giving interviews, and if it is part of a promotion of him as a serious man who has worked with special needs children, and not just a personal trainer.

The pic on the frontpage is horrible, the ones inside is better but he still looks made up.

He cannot think that he can keep his shares in Master Training after the engagement, Letizia thought (naivly) that she could continue her job and it took like 7 minutes before she had to quit.

Last edited:
Larzen said:
Another interview to Dagens Industri:confused: , does someone at DI work out at Master Training. And when did DI take such an interest in gyms. He should just say it, the reason my gym makes $$$$ is because Victoria is my girlfriend, and Madeleine works out there. I wonder if he talks to the court and Victoria before giving interviews, and if it is part of a promotion of him as a serious man who has worked with special needs children, and not just a personal trianer.

The pic on the frontpage is horrible, the ones inside is better but he still looks made up.

He cannot think that he can keep his shares in Master Training after the engagement, Letizia thought (naivly) that she could continue her job and it took like 7 minutes before she had to quit.

You are making as usual good points, Larzen.
If this statement is really promotion, I hope it´s thought-out. The Swedish media are quite lazy, but they would react, when an acquaintance of Daniel would prove them (Royal court + Daniel) wrong. And such "acquaintances" will appear, as soon as he is in the "Royal trap" (maybe some still remember the pic of Sophie Rhys-Jones, showing her breasts...)

I didn´t know that about Letizia. When she has thought this, then this means, that no one (e.g. Felipe) told her the truth. Maybe it´s the same in Sweden...

BTW. very nice Avatar, Larzen. I guess you have chosen it, because of his "cuteness" ;)

Last edited:
Lena said:
I didn´t know that about Letizia. When she has thought this, then this means, that no one (e.g. Felipe) told her the truth. Maybe it´s the same in Sweden...
This is what she said

What I wish, what we intend to do is that I'll slowly leave TVE, not immediately. And it's also clear that from now on and in a progressive way, I'm going to intigrate and dedicate myself to this new life, well, with the responsibilities and obligations that go with it and with the support and affection of...
Translation credit to Nettyroyal

If I remember correctly I did not take many days before she quit completly, if she ever went back to work, spanish posters can correct me

I just find that it must be very difficult for Daniel to wear both hats, already it is clear that he and his companyons has profitted on Victoria beeing his girlfriend, if they got engaged, the future Queen would be connected to a private company making money of her husbands connection. I dont think that is good for the Court in the long run. But maybe Im wrong, we will see what happens.

BTW I voted never in the poll but now I want to change my vote to engagement after nobel and wedding this summer, I really belive they will marry afterall...

Larzen said:
Another interview to Dagens Industri:confused: , does someone at DI work out at Master Training. And when did DI take such an interest in gyms. He should just say it, the reason my gym makes $$$$ is because Victoria is my girlfriend, and Madeleine works out there. I wonder if he talks to the court and Victoria before giving interviews, and if it is part of a promotion of him as a serious man who has worked with special needs children, and not just a personal trainer.

Royals are allowed to have shares in companies. I think he can keep the shares, but he will have have to totally leave behind his responsibilities in the company, when he get married.

Daniel as Victoria's chosen is now a fact of life. The transition of him from being an anonymous business owner to the future consort of the Crown Princess is going to be awkward for everyone. There is no precedence in Sweden for such a union. I completely admire Daniel for the staying in the relationship despite all negative publicity he has received. The "re-make" of him is necessary for him to be the support Victoria deserves and needs. She is a public person in a very unique position and whatever work it takes for someone not born into the same life situation to become comfortable and at ease with the situation is just part of the process.

I hope both Victoria and Daniel receives all the support they need from all Swedes that support the monarchy. I believe Daniel will surprise us all as time goes on. I have full confidence in Victoria and her choice of life partner.

grevinnan

He looks very smart in those suits.:)

Larzen said:
This is what she said

Translation credit to Nettyroyal

If I remember correctly I did not take many days before she quit completly, if she ever went back to work, spanish posters can correct me

I just find that it must be very difficult for Daniel to wear both hats, already it is clear that he and his companyons has profitted on Victoria beeing his girlfriend, if they got engaged, the future Queen would be connected to a private company making money of her husbands connection. I dont think that is good for the Court in the long run. But maybe Im wrong, we will see what happens.

BTW I voted never in the poll but now I want to change my vote to engagement after nobel and wedding this summer, I really belive they will marry afterall...

I think Letizia didn´t return to TVE, after her engagement was announced. But I might be wrong too. Maybe she has even announced her engagement in one of her news-shows. Well, I admit this idea is tacky and fits better into a hollywood-movie :p

I also think one can´t combine the job as MD of Master Training with the job "prince". It´s well known, that Royals have shares. But usually they have no relation to the businesses and it are more multi-billion $-businesses. E.g. the king has shares of H&M. And IMO it are two things, if one buys a pullover at H&M or if one buys a membership for the club, where the crown princess and her prince have met. But maybe it´s just me, who has an intellectual problem here. :confused:

I like your post, grevinnan...because it takes people like me (who have followed every single detail of this relationship) back on the ground. Basically I always say, that Daniel has deserved a chance, but in fact I don´t think about that, when I write my posts ;)
But I´m though disagreeing in one point. I´m well aware that Daniel needs a remake, and that this all is unique, new and unusual...but I think this remake should be done in secret and should be visible at and after the engagement.
At this point his "change" only seems enforced. No gym owner would wear business suits and wet hair (well, maybe some moguls in the US, who have chains of a few hundred gyms would do...but Daniel has only 2 gyms).
Of course to go on with the trucker caps wouldn´t be good either...IMO Daniel has at this point only 2 possibilities...a) to disappear until the engagement or b) to get engaged soon. All what he does now is just "dry exercise"...either he wants to do the job or he doesn´t want. I think there´s nothing in between...at least nothing, which prepares for the job...

Last edited:
Lena said:
Daniel´s headphones look weird.
They could either be:
a) iPod headphones (doubt it), or;
b) he could be using a hands-free kit for his mobile phone (it looks like he's holding a phone in his hands).

I'm not really sure though. Thanks for posting the photo. :)

Danielle said:
They could either be:
a) iPod headphones (doubt it), or;
b) he could be using a hands-free kit for his mobile phone (it looks like he's holding a phone in his hands).

I'm not really sure though. Thanks for posting the photo. :)

I guess you are right with the second one (or maybe it´s an other smaller MP3-player). But why are there so many knobs at the wire/cable (even at the ear)

Hm, in a way this is one of these discussions, we are known for :D :rolleyes:

Lena said:
I guess you are right with the second one (or maybe it´s an other smaller MP3-player). But why are there so many knobs at the wire/cable (even at the ear)

Hm, in a way this is one of these discussions, we are known for :D :rolleyes:
Okay, I found a pic of a hands-free kit: http://tap.gallaudet.edu/AccessTelecomLKS/09%20Cell%20phone%20hands%20free%20interfaces.jpg The ear-piece looks more like a hearing-aid. :confused: Anyway, there are so many knobs because one is where you speak into, and the other is where to clip it onto your clothes.

Yeah, we can add this to the list of unusual discussions. :) I remember there was one about me not being able to see the frog Victoria was kissing, and you drew the arrow so I could see it.

Thank you for checking, Danielle. Being not a regular driver, I don´t have such a thing. Hands do it for me ;)
I bet it was Victoria, who called him and asked him to buy ice cream :p ;)

Dear readers of bladets, I can´t buy: Why has Victoria to marry?
sh6ls.jpg

1 Becaue the magazine is jealous on their Norwegian and Danish colleaugues who gets to report on weddings and grand children

2 They have nothing else to report about

3 Victorias ever present white shoes area sure sign she is in wedding thoughts (white shoes should only be worn be brides and debutants IMO)

4 The V and D necklace which she "just" started wearing

5 To fire up TRF members who are eagerly awaiting how she will look as a bride, will she wear glasses, ponytail and button tiara, or will she look glorious in a glam dress and the connaught tiara and they will look over the moon in Love...

Various pics of Daniel from Brunopress and Van Parys media.
Daniel is wearing shoes (with higher heels), which also Daniel Collert has often worn. It seems Victoria has a love for not too tall guys.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 466
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 457
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 415
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 749
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 768
Lena said:
Various pics of Daniel from Brunopress and Van Parys media.
Daniel is wearing shoes (with higher heels), which also Daniel Collert has often worn. It seems Victoria has a love for not too tall guys.
I can nearly see the time on his watch; how did they get that close to him to take photos? When were they taken? Hmm, maybe Daniel just likes high-heeled shoes. That didn't come out right. By the way Lena, I love your signature. :D Thanks for posting the photos.

It´s time for the weekly rubric "What has Se&Hör to say"
This week´s headline waiting for interpretation and information:
(Victoria: ) "He means everything to me"

Larzen (and all the others) feel free to interpret ;) And maybe someone can tell me, if this statement is made up again (After Victoria´s bites against the journalists from the daily tabloids, one has to guess so...)
39601hp.jpg

http://www.soh.se/

Last edited:
This week´s KLICK has as cover story: Victoria and Daniel move to a luxury villa.

Do they mean princess Christina´s villa? It would surprise me, when they would have reasearched something new. Daniel Nyhlén seems to be too busy to promote his "TV career" :p
http://www.aftonbladet.se/atv/player.html?catID=29 (GrandDuchess...later in the clip your big idol Natacha will be guest...even wearing the same brand as your other big idol Daniel W. ;) )

Last edited:
Here's my translation of an article in Klick! (a weekend magazine of Aftonbladet that one can buy together with the newspaper). This article is not available online for normal readers (only paying ones), so I can't provide a link.

klickbalk362.jpg

ettavickan375.jpg

Victoria and Daniel to move into luxury villa!

Now Victoria and Daniel will move in together. And according to Klick’s sources, the move will go to the exclusive Villa Beylon – a magnificent love nest in the outskirts of the capital.

Crown Princess Victoria and her boyfriend Daniel Westling’s incredible engagement is getting closer. Victoria has decided that she wants to share her life with the personal trainer from Ockelbo, and now the big preparations have begun for the big day.

One of the most important issues for the couple has been how their home situation will be solved.

Today Victoria lives in one of the wings at Drottningholm Palace. She likes it in the little apartment and has decorated most of it herself. But the cosy apartment is way to small for her considering the Crown Princess’ future with a family.

Klick can today tell you that the Royal Court has searched with lights and torch to find a suitable residence for Victoria and her husband.

The Crown Princess has been involved in the hunting, and have of course had her own demands. For example, Victoria didn’t want to live in the city where several pompous parade apartments were just waiting.

- The Crown Princess must have closeness to the nature and loves to take long walks with the Royal Family’s dogs. To find something in the city has never been on the list, says a source.

Instead, most things points to Victoria and Daniel moving out to Ulriksdal, just outside Stockholm, when the time comes.

The Royal Court’s Information Department has no information of Victoria’s coming move with Daniel Westling-
- No, I don’t know that there would be any such plans for the Crown Princess, says Morgan Gerle.

But according to Klick’s informants, the love couple will overtake Princess Christina’s residence Villa Beylon.

The almost palatial villa of 400 square metres is situated in an area of natural beauty close to the palace theatre Confidencen.

According to initiated sources, Princess Christina and her husband Tord Magnuson will move to a big parade apartment at Slottsbacken 2, the same building as Prince Carl Philip lives in, next year.

Villa Beylon, which was built in 1802, will be a perfect love nest for Victoria and Daniel.

The house lies in a thickly wooded, undisturbed and sight-protected area. It will also be on a comfortable commuting distance for Victoria to the Royal Palace in Stockholm.

Villa Beylon’s pompous drawing room is like made for receptions and nice parties. The kitchen is top modern and has the ability to serve a smaller army. On the top floor there is a master bedroom with a dressing room and a spacious bathroom. On the cellar level, Daniel can without any problems build a gym and relax part.

Both Victoria and Daniel like interior decoration, and the Crown Princess has already heöped her boyfriend to decorate his apartment on Östermalm in Stockholm.

But even if the couple is interested in interior decoration, Victoria and Daniel will probably not create the “new” Villa Beylon themselves.

It will surely be one of Stockholm’s exclusive interior decoration bureaus that get the prestigious assignment to transform Victoria’s new home into a dream house. The style will be modern classic.
- Victoria doesn’t like when there are things everywhere. She wants it stylish, elegant and good-looking, says one source.

It will cost money, but the house’s luxury renovation won’t be the most expensive part.

Considering all weirdoes’ that stalks Victoria, the security around Villa Beylon has to be increased considerably. Säpo’s hard demands will set the price tag at millions of Swedish crowns.

A special house for the around the clock security guards is needed. High fences must be raised, and gates have to be put up at the entrances to the villa. The area will also be monitored b TV cameras and armed guards.

When that part is taken care off, Victoria and Daniel can finally move into their new love nest where they can just be together.

GrandDuchess said:
It will surely be one of Stockholm’s exclusive interior decoration bureaus that get the prestigious assignment to transform Victoria’s new home into a dream house. The style will be modern classic.
- Victoria doesn’t like when there are things everywhere. She wants it stylish, elegant and good-looking, says one source.

Firstly: A thousand thanks for providing the translation and buying the mag. You are great!

To the quote: I don´t know the details, so this shouldn´t be (again) criticism from my side. I just wanted to say, that my nest-building-drive would be far too strong to give such an great opportunity (money+big area+not too many conditions from the side of bureaucrats) into the hands of interior designers. Their advice would be always welcome (after all they know all the techniques and know how to realise plans and how to convey things to workmen), but I would never allow others to plan and build the nest for my babies (the big one+the little ones to come) without me. You could be sure, that I would be involved in planning and building.

is it not possible that the kinga nd queen move to the palace and let victoria and her husband live at drottningholm a bit like the way it was in norway

A journey through Mr. Westling´s public life. The pics are from Isifa

1. Daniel whispers something into to ear of his girlfriend at the concert of Gyllene tyder
2. The sign of Master Training I (What does us say, that its owner dates a princess :rolleyes: )
3-4 Daniel, Daniel´s former co-owner Benny and Victoria at an (for Victoria) official Ice hockey game
5-9 Daniel, Mamma Eva, Anna and little Hedvig watching a Basketball game.

Attachments

• a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 792
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 692
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 634
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 665
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 854
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 690
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 656
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 669
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 802
A journey through Mr. Westling´s public life, part II. The pics are from Isifa

1-3 Daniel watching a Basketball game, at the beginning of the year.
4-6 Daniel and his beloved one watching an ice hockey game at the end of 2004

Attachments

• a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 608
  • a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 615
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 666
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 654
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 613
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 646
Why do you know, that it´s Wednesday morning? Right, Lena posts a thumbnail of this week´s Se&Hör :p :

soh8sj.jpg

So what do they want to say us with these blue arrows?

Lena said:
soh8sj.jpg

So what do they want to say us with these blue arrows?
Looks like they goes from one house (Daniels apartment) to picture of them "moving" (actually, the pic is from last year) to another place, could it be Drottningholm? Looks like nature...

I dont have the magazine here so I cannot tell what the article is about. Have to wait until saturday :mad:

Yennie said:
Looks like they goes from one house (Daniels apartment) to picture of them "moving" (actually, the pic is from last year) to another place, could it be Drottningholm? Looks like nature...

I dont have the magazine here so I cannot tell what the article is about. Have to wait until saturday :mad:

Maybe it´s again a story about the villa Beylon. Slowly I start to wonder, if the journalists steal each other the stories...or if we really have to assume, that Beylon will be the home of the crown princely couple :confused:

Two essays on Victoria & Daniel from Aftonbladet´s and Expressen´s columnists Belinda Olsson and Britta Svensson (modern ppl would call them "bloggers" ;) )
The first has the "witted" title: "Vickan, we know, that you sleep with Daniel" For the case you like tacky stories...don´t expect too much. I´m not sure, what Belinda wants to say us. This column is absolutely not conclusive. Obviously Belinda is just a nag (like me ;) )
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,708746,00.html

The second column is better. It´s written of Britta Svensson. Britta holds (like many ppl) the opinion, that Daniel shouldn´t play something, that he isn´t. IMO her arguments aren´t bad:
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=440461

Last edited:
Summary of an Aftonbladet Sport article from yesterday (Sunday):

On Saturday evening (night time in Sweden), Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling attended a hockey game in Madison Square Garden in New York.

They saw the New York Rangers playing again the New Jersey Devils, and also got to see the Ranger’s Swedish player Michael Nylander score a goal for his team. According to the newspaper, Victoria and Daniel are spending some time in the Big Apple.

To Aftonbladet Michael commented the Crown Princess’ presence at the game:
- She congratulated and thought it was fun that we won

- It was noticeable that they are interested in hockey. Daniel remembered and wanted to discuss things that happened during the game. It was the first time I met them. They were really nice.

The full & original article (in Swedish) can be found here.

Thank you for the information, GrandDuchess.
So Victoria needed holidays from/after her holidays. We can all understand, can´t we :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom