Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 7: February 2008 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with ahtikavalentine, I had no idea that Madeleine was a smoker! Is she just a social smoker, or has she been at it for a while?

in one of the pics I saw at ANP, Jonas is leaving with them. Wouldn't that imply things are okay between them? I mean I'm no expert but...if they are spending all this time apart it doesn't make any sense.

But I don't see how if you smoke you can have such white teeth?! Never smoked in my life, don't get the appeal, it's hot! But it's her choice, no comment.

really? which picture is that? can you link it please?

^dear god, I usually think the Scandinavian tabloids are as much a joke as the German ones but they might actually have a genuine story there. It looks worse with each passing days. And I agree with whoever called the SRF's PR inept.

Hmmm it doesn´t look that good that Madeleine is at home enjoying herself alone with her friends when the rest of the royal family is in Copenhagen:ermm:. I start to think that the papers have right that maybe there is problems between Madeleine and Jonas, why wouldn´t she othervise be in Denmark with the rest of the family? Well only time will tell...

Emma Pernald, former girlfriend of Prince Carl Philip, seen outside Madeleine's apartment on Thursday, April 15.
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg, former Director of the Information and Press Department at the royal court, seen outside Madeleine's apartment on Thursday, April 15
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo

Was she having a phone call while driving? :nonono:

More info. about the princess Madelaine and Jonas Bergstrom ending their engagement can be found in this thread.

Pardon me if this has been discussed, although I didnt see anything, but why is Maddeleine going to the US and how long will she be there for?

going tomorrow, i think, and coming on the 9th of may. as far as i know:)

Where exactly will Madeleine be traveling in the US over the next few weeks? Just New York and Seattle?

She can have any man

Oh well :hmm: ... there is no reason for the Princess to be engaged to a man who uses the "little head" to control their lives :hammer: ... She can have any man she wants!

Then of course Jonas can sit and repent himself so much he wants to :bang: ....

She is worthy of someone who thinks with his head at the top of the body :innocent: ... She like all other women ... :princess3:

Last edited:
Well it looks like Madelaine is using the phone on palace grounds...so its like she is talking in her driveway?

Not a crime

Well it looks like Madelaine is using the phone on palace grounds...so its like she is talking in her driveway?

There is no law in Sweden that says that you can not drive and talk in the mobile phone while driving is in progress. Sweden is one of the few countries that has not banned it.

It depends on where you are in America. In some states you can text or talk and drive, it some places you can only talk, and in some you can do neither. :flowers:

I would like it to be a national law, banning talking/texting while driving. I can't count the number of times I've nearly been involved in an accident because some numbskull in front of me just absolutely has to say "OMG NO WAI" to some other numbskull they're talking to.

If the situation is so dire that you must talk on the phone while in your car, pull over to the side of the road or put your emergency flashers on and try to get out of the lane of traffic so that people around you know to slow down and proceed with caution around your vehicle. It's just common sense to me.

It depends on where you are in America. In some states you can text or talk and drive, it some places you can only talk, and in some you can do neither. :flowers:

I ment Colombia, America is a continent not a country :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I ment Colombia, America is a continent not a country :flowers::flowers::flowers:

America is a country. North America is the continent that America is a part of. The same as South America is the continent Columbia is a part of.

America is a country. North America is the continent that America is a part of. The same as South America is the continent Columbia is a part of.

I know this is out of topic, but your country is United States of America, States of North America, mine of course, as you said, is South America, it means that America includes, North, South and Central America :flowers::flowers:

I know this is out of topic, but your country is United States of America, States of North America, mine of course, as you said, is South America, it means that America includes, North, South and Central America :flowers::flowers:

America is another name for the United States of America. It's merely a shortened form of the country's official name. The same as people call it the United States or the US or the USA. It's all the same thing. That's why people from this country are called Americans, not United States of Americans.

The Americas are North, Central and South America. However "America" by itself refers to the country, not a continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom