Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 7: February 2008 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the new pictures, Madeleine looks great! :flowers:

I love the photos of Princess Madeleine and Princess Benedikte of Denmark at the horse show. Glad to know the princess made it back to Sweden safey from New York. I'm sure she is glad to be home.!

Nov 17, 2009
Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Halsingland, inaugurates the celebration of the Hassela collective 40th anniversary on Tuesday at Hassela
in northern Halsingland. Hassela collective is today one of Sweden's oldest private health care providers in youth care.

Picture Gallery
ANP pictures

It's great to see princess Madeleine more and more involved in royal activities!!
she looks great!

She has nice smile. I like her hair and boots. :flowers:

Princess madeleine is shining like the sun

Where and when was this pic TAKEN ? :ermm:

Once again, it has not been confirmed that Villa Parkudden will be the future home of Princess Madeleine and Duke Jonas.
Just last week, the Swedish media declared that they had found their 'dream house' in Princess Christina's former home Villa Beylon, and now it's this one.

But Villa Parkudden, built in 1899, would be a very interesting choice because of its historical background:
Prince Carl of Sweden and his wife Princess Ingeborg (born Princess of Denmark) lived there until 1910. They were the parents of the ill-fated Astrid, later Queen of Belgium. Therefore Astrid, born in 1905, actually spent her first childhood years at this villa, which is situated in a very posh Stockholm area on grounds that are at the disposal of King Carl Gustaf.

Both homes are lovely and I'd personally love to live in either one of them. We'll just have to wait and see which home is choosen. Regardless I hope they have many happy year together, wherever they live.

Princess Madeleine arrives to attend the Prince Eugen culture
prize ceremony at the music hall Berwaldhallen in Stockholm
Sweden on Tuesday December 15, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

She's wonderful!

It's great she does such thing for the world childhood foundation!

Wow Madeleine looks great on the cover of Elle!

Princess Madeleine (left) is seen together with her best friend Louise Gottlieb is seen studying blue prints in the exclusive home decoration boutique Geco in Stockholm, Sweden, December 17, 2009. Louise Gottlieb, who is an interior designer, works in the Geco and are helping Princess Madeleine to decorate her and fiancŽ Jonas Bergstroms new home in the Villa Parkudden in Stockholm. Foto: Suvad Mrkonjic

ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank

Thanks Lady Finn for the link and the info on Madeleine and Jonas future plans.

I didn't realise that Madeleine's friend Lussan was an interior decorator,and decorating her future home, these two do everything together!

Also, in the article it mentioned that Lussan will be bridesmaid, just wondering if thats confirmed or just speculation? As I have no idea about protocol when it comes to royal weddings, would it be likely that Madeleine will get to choose her friends to be her bridesmaids or will they be chosen for her?

In today's issue of Hello magazine (UK and Ireland edition) there is piece on Madeleine about her charity work, trips to Moscow and New York, her wedding and is accompanied by some pictures of never seen before (her on a train in Moscow being one).

It's quite a big article dedicated to Madeleine.

I've had a quick look on their website to see if i could post a link, but I see only one reference to the article in the contents page and no pics on the website either :(

Maybe someone else can figure this out...just not me! :)

Hoping very much, that these three weddings are transmitted then on television ! :p

Unfortunately, on this side of the world I think it won't be transmitted on tv :(, too bad for me!

Princess Madeleine of Sweden and actress Geena Davis listen to a
speech by United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon during a
conference called "Engaging Philanthropy to Promote Gender Equality
and Women's Empowerment" at United Nations Headquarters in New
York, Monday, Feb. 22, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Madeleine of Sweden and actress Geena Davis listen to a
speech by United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon during a
conference called "Engaging Philanthropy to Promote Gender Equality
and Women's Empowerment" at United Nations Headquarters in New
York, Monday, Feb. 22, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Thanks for the pics. I was surprised to see Geena davis there:) It seems like Madeleine really does work hard. It's good to know that she is using her position to make a change.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom