Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 6: January 2007 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, sorry. But I would suppose he was.

Does anyone know if Jonas was there?
I read an article about her night out in Svensk Damtidning and they write that Madeleine had a "both dog and boyfriend-free" night, so I dont think Jonas was there. She was pictured with Lussan, Nathalie Rosta and a un-known dark haired girl

I think both of the royal sisters have great bodies.

Expressen published a letter written by princess Madeleines secretary. She declined a invitation to an event (surprise, surprise :) ) and the reason was her studies and internship at Childhood and;

"At that time the princess will be prepairing for a visit abroad"

wonder where she will go this time?

EXPRESSEN.SE/Nöjesnyheter: Madeleine nobbar

Yennie said:
Expressen published a letter written by princess Madeleines secretary. She declined a invitation to an event (surprise, surprise :) ) and the reason was her studies and internship at Childhood and;

Maybe Norway?? Or is that date not matching??

I think, a bit overweight very well fit Madeleine, at least, it makes her more feminine. But to keep right side, do not need be keen on that a lot. The best way to lose weight by swimming.:flowers:

Yennie said:

Thanks for the info Yennie. I wonder where she will be traveling.

thankx for the information!
but I don't hope the celebrations in Norway

I know Princess Madeline of Sweden is quite popular and as of late, has not been seen publicly (I believe she is focusing on her studies). With that in mind, PLEASE PLEASE let's not have endless posts asking where is Madeline? Has anyone seen Madeline, etc?

When Madeline makes an appearance...I am sure your fellow members will share the information and/or pictures.

Thank you.

Last edited:
In todays episode of "Prinsar och Prinsessor" on swedish tv4 we will hear Madeleine speak english for the first time.

To be continued :)

update; it sounded very good, seems like shes fluent in english. She talked about her meetings with girls her age that are victims of prostitution

Last edited:
Yennie said:
In todays episode of "Prinsar och Prinsessor" on swedish tv4 we will hear Madeleine speak english for the first time.

To be continued :)

update; it sounded very good, seems like shes fluent in english. She talked about her meetings with girls her age that are victims of prostitution

"Prinsar och Prinsessor" - what show is this? Haven't heard about it before.

BTW, I'm not surprised that Madeleine is fluent in English. In 2001 she lived in London where she studied English. Besides that she has lived in USA and worked for UNICEF.

Tartucat said:
"Prinsar och Prinsessor" - what show is this? Haven't heard about it before.

BTW, I'm not surprised that Madeleine is fluent in English. In 2001 she lived in London where she studied English. Besides that she has lived in USA and worked for UNICEF.
Its a swedish serie with Linda Nyberg as host. It has four episodes, about the royal houses in Norway, England, Sweden and Denmark.
She has gotten interviews with Haakon and Mette Marit and Queen Silvia, short meetings with prince Charles and Camilla and with staff at the court.

Thank you Yennie for your reply. Sounds like very interesting serie for the royal fans. I'm so :sad: that my cabel-tv operator don't show Swedish TV4...

I actually went to the website online and saw a short clip of the interviews and Madeleine speaking for a little bit.

jspate said:
I actually went to the website online and saw a short clip of the interviews and Madeleine speaking for a little bit.
Can someone give me a link cause I cant find what you guys are talking about.:flowers:

I just searched online swedish tv4 and on the website there is a link called Prinsar och Prinsessor and several video clips come up but they are short.

Thank you Lena for posting the link about the episode of "Prinsar and Prinsessor" on the Swedish Royal Family:flowers:

Hey that´s really cool but i think she should make a interview in german because that´s here second language

KathaFD said:
Hey that´s really cool but i think she should make a interview in german because that´s here second language

Firstly, why should she speak German to a crowd of ppl with not everyone understanding Swedish, but with probably all having had English in school (?)

And secondly it is nearly safe to say, that Madeleine´s English is much better than her German. She has lived in Great Britain and New York...her schools set the focus on English. Of course she surely has some knowledge of german...but probably it isn´t much better than Carl Philip´s (and his´German is IMO really bad) Silvia said, that a psychologist told her, that it´s not healthy for children to grow up with parents speaking several languages...and in the light of the children´s dyslexia, the parents probably wanted to concentrate even more on only Swedish. Besides Silvia had to learn Swedish as well and then it doesn´t really help to speak all the time German to the persons, you are most with.

wow, I love hearing Madeleine talk in English. She has a beautiful voice.

christinacg said:
wow, I love hearing Madeleine talk in English. She has a beautiful voice.

Yes indeed!!

and Lena thank you for posting the links!

Lena said:
Besides Silvia had to learn Swedish as well and then it doesn´t really help to speak all the time German to the persons, you are most with.

Well that didn´t go to well did it :rolleyes: I think that the Queens swedish gets worse and worse, it seems she will never be speaking a good swedish, rather sad i think esp if you compare it with the other imigrants that hasn´t been in sweden for such a long time as Silvia has but speaks fluent or atleast much better then she is. Did anyone see the interview in "prinsar & prinsessor"? not many words spoken with correct grammar there was it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom