Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 4: June 2005 - January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for scanning the pic Yennie. Nice to see Madeleine horseback riding again, not a day too late!

GrandDuchess said:
Thanks for scanning the pic Yennie. Nice to see Madeleine horseback riding again, not a day too late!

I agree with all here. Which means, that I´m very thankful, that you have scanned the pic for us, Yennie and that I agree, that it´s nice to see Madeleine again on a saddle. That´s almost as it was in the good old times :) :rolleyes:

Two more pics of Madeleine riding (from facetoface)
In Expressen Madeleine is criticised of unions for horseback riders and of young riding girls (age 12-15) because she has not worn a helmet in the pics.
Morgan (ACJ´s right hand) from the Royal court says, that he hasn´t seen the pic, but that he knows, that Madeleine always rides with a helmet ;)

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=402365

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, nice to see so many photos of the royal family. Looks like the press wont leave them alone on Öland...
Even though I love the photos I kinda feel bad for them :rolleyes:

I really do like the pics with Madeleine on a horse. She looks great, very sporty. I think it is not fair to judge her because she wears no helmet. Of course it is better to wear a helmet everytime when you climb on a horse, but I think on a very hot summerday you can excuse her doing not so. After all, it was not a public horse show or something but her private joy -observed by paparazzis. Can we achieve that she feels as a role model/idol every minute in her life? :confused:

I totally agree with you, sesam. She was born a human being, we can't ask her to behave as a role model every minut of her life, she has the right to have fun, just like anyone else.
In what refers to the constant presence of paparazzis, I guess there's nothing she can do about it considering the role she has in society, she must get used to it and learn to deal with that. She has been a princess for 23 years, for Christ sake, why does she care if paparazzi are watching or not?Does she have anything to hide?What ever she doesn't want to be watched she can do in the privacy of her random of palaces, castles and other private properties.

From nettavisen/Expressen

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/side2/kongelig/article421386.ece

Gucci closed for the Princess

When Madeleine her friend Andrea and Andreas boyfriend went shopping at Gucci the stroe closed for 1,5 hours to give them privacy. They were loaded with bags when they left the store. the store says its important for them to give their customers privacy and want say what the princess bought. Madeleine is very fond of bags and sunglasses from Gucci and tops and shirts from Massimo Dutti. Several of the stores gives her discounts but Gucci says they do not.

I wonder if these are the from the pictures posted or another occation, I dont know what Andrea (Brolin??) look like, nor were they loaded with bags when they left

New photo of Madeleine!
I have no idea where she is but perhaps its from St Tropez or some other place at the french riviera?
Or Stockholm or Öland :)

More photos of Madeleine riding on Öland a few days ago.
Photos from Van Parys media

Must be nice to ride in such places like Alvaret...

Attachments

• feat_madeleine_120705_01.jpg
    feat_madeleine_120705_01.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 462
  • feat_madeleine_120705_02.jpg
    feat_madeleine_120705_02.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 440
  • feat_madeleine_120705_04.jpg
    feat_madeleine_120705_04.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 540
  • feat_madeleine_120705_05.jpg
    feat_madeleine_120705_05.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 402
  • feat_madeleine_120705_06.jpg
    feat_madeleine_120705_06.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 410
  • feat_madeleine_120705_07.jpg
    feat_madeleine_120705_07.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 425
  • feat_madeleine_120705_10.jpg
    feat_madeleine_120705_10.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 513
Holiday

Thanks for the photographs Yennie! Love the ones of her on the horse. :) :cool: ;)

Will Madeleine and Jonas head over to St Tropez later this month?

Will Madeleine and Jonas head over to St Tropez later this month?

Lets hope so! Usually there´s many good photos from their trips down south :)

Notice:

The pictures of Princess Madeleine & Queen Silvia have been moved over to the Family News thread, as it involves more than one member of the Royal Family. So if you find a post of your in that connection gone from this thread, you can find the moved posts in its right thread here.

GrandDuchess, as Super Moderator

Congratulations to Madeleine on her nameday!

To bad she dont have a celebration like Victoria has on march 12. It would be nice if she had her own "Madeleine day"!

I just read in Aftonbladet on tv, that Madeleine will be/are in St Tropez to meet friends and party. She will be in nice company of stars as Paris Hilton and... (ah, bad memory :))

Hopefully there will be an article online soon, then I´ll post it here!

from Aftonbladet: http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,678515,00.html

From party-queen to sun-princess
After many long party nights, Madeleine is now relaxing at the family villa in St Maxime.
Here she can regain her strengt and be herself, says a friend.
Princess Madeleine has now been in the south of France for a week.
Together with friends she has been spotted on trendy Nikki beach

photos: Madeleine on the beach outside Villa Mirage in St Maxime.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,678515,00.html

Attachments

• st2.jpg
    st2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,594
  • st11.JPG
    st11.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,096
Last edited:
More photos from her holiday in St Tropez!
from fotomarktplatz

Princess Madeleine of Sweden smiles in Saint Tropez on Thursday , 28 July 2005. Madeleine spends her holiday in her parents house in St. Maxime , Saint Tropez.
Late Thursday night , she went to Les Caves du Roy night club with a friend and her bodyguard. Tanned , relaxed and beautiful , Princess Madeleine stopped for a short while outside the nightclub before she joined Paris Hilton and Tara Reid inside.
Foto : Patrik Osterberg c dpa

Madeleine is partying - without Jonas

This is Madeleine running away from the love crisis. On her own she´s living la dolce vita in St Tropez. She is partying without her boyfriend Jonas, who was left behind at home.
- I want to be left alone here, says Madeleine.
Madeleine is glowing of happiness. The princess, beautiful tanned, smiled and posed for frilance photographer Patrik Österberg in St Tropez where she is holidaying without her boyfriend Jonas Bergström (ok, we get it. She was there without Jonas :D )
Lately Madeleine and Jonas has been more seperated than ever before. Rumours circulating tells that the couple, once so in-love, has had a love crisis with jealousy and rows.
Now Madeleine is living the good life with her friends in the celebrity-packed town of St Tropez. And some friends!
Apart from her closest friends, the princess shares the dancefloor with celebrites such as Paris Hilton, Justin Timberlake and Hollywood star Tara Reid. They are all hanging out at the hot spot Le Cave. At the club one can buy a 9 litres bottle of champagne for 260 000 sek.

Madeleine has been shopping in exclusive boutiques, dined at the fanciest reataurants, had drinks at Café de Paris and sunbathed at the family villa in St Maxime.
As the day of the travel home is getting closer, Madeleine is stepping up the partying and yesterday she partied with Paris Hilton, Victoria Silvstedt and Jean-Claude van Damme who showed up after midnight.

"I have some time off and and wants to be left alone" the princess, who seemd to enjoy partying without her boyfriend, said.
Then she smiled and posed exclusivly for Expressen, despite the fact the she normally is very shy infront of photographers.
That night the princess also attended a cocktail party at her friend Tom Ahldins home.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=411888

Attachments

• 200507293.jpg
    200507293.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 867
  • 200507294.jpg
    200507294.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,010
  • 200507295.jpg
    200507295.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 3,187
  • 20050729m.jpg
    20050729m.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 983
  • 200507hotel.jpg
    200507hotel.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,335
Photographs

Thank you for posting them Yennie, Princess Madeleine is extremely tanned….. :eek:

If she continues with this extreme tanning, I fear she will "end up" like her aunt Princess Birgitta, or even worse - because Birgitta gets her "face damages" from living on Mallorca and maybe not having been careful enough...

Thanks for the pictures, Yennie!

I agree, she should take it easy with the tan. Skin like her auntie Birgitta has isn´t atractive at all...

But I understand her in a way. Its been raining in Sweden for four weeks now. If I had been in the south of france where the sun is shiníng and its hot, I probably would take any chance to soak up the sun to

I understand that she wants to be in the sun as well, it's perfectly natural - but for me it's a bit stupid to tan like crazy and go to a solarium in Sweden as well... It's like asking for bad skin or even skin cancer... I hope she uses a lot of sun protection creams. She could also stay in the shadow sometimes, at least during the most "dangerous" tanning hours of the day... I'm a bit worried for our Princess!

GrandDuchess said:
I understand that she wants to be in the sun as well, it's perfectly natural - but for me it's a bit stupid to tan like crazy and go to a solarium in Sweden as well... It's like asking for bad skin or even skin cancer... I hope she uses a lot of sun protection creams. She could also stay in the shadow sometimes, at least during the most "dangerous" tanning hours of the day... I'm a bit worried for our Princess!

Well said. She needs to see that her beauty will fade quickly if she continues this ridiculous tanning.

She looks terrible in the pic with the white dress...there is good tanning and bad tanning, and Madeleine she has taken it too far. Less is more!

I do not understand the obsession of the SRF, Madeleine in particular:confused: , about sun tanning:cool: . It's almost like watching a «reverse Michael Jackson syndrome», not a black man trying to be white but a white gal trying to look black. That viking beauty is too dark:mad: .

Tan

For the last few years Princess Madeleine has been tanning in the extreme. :eek: :( Not just in the summer but in the spring and sometimes in the winter. A tan looks great on Princess Madeleine but not to the extent we have seen in the last few years. :eek:

I honestly don't get why people think it's attractive to tan to the extend they do. Okay, fake tan often looks awful, but at least you won't get cancer from it. Living in a country where skin cancer (melanoma) is one of the top killers, a large majority of the people I know have had some form of skin cancer, and they don’t even tan like crazy, so I can only imagine what will happen to Madeleine. :eek: It's not fun having them removed, and I shouldn't imagine it would be too fun dying from it either, so why does Madeleine, and others like her, put themselves at this risk for? It's just silly. And if she doesn't care about her health, she can always look at it from the 'beauty' side - tanning will age your skin so she won't look very nice when she gets older.

What is it Madeline is resting from really? I mean all of us have a love crisis, but we can't tan at the South of France, we have to live on with our lives.

"I have some time off and and wants to be left alone" the princess, who seemd to enjoy partying without her boyfriend, said.
Then she smiled and posed exclusivly for Expressen, despite the fact the she normally is very shy infront of photographers.
That is incredibly contradictory. She wants to be left alone, poses for the press, and also parties all day and night.

Tzu An said:
What is it Madeline is resting from really? I mean all of us have a love crisis, but we can't tan at the South of France, we have to live on with our lives.
she´s on holiday like millions of other european, nothing wrong with that :)
That is incredibly contradictory. She wants to be left alone, poses for the press, and also parties all day and night.
The exact word she said was:
Jag är ledig nu och vill ha lite tid för mig själv / I have some time off now and wants some time for myself.

Perhaps she meant that she wants to be away from her parents, the every-day-life in Sweden and her boyfriend? But I agree with you, it is a little contradictory.

Btw, according to Aftonbladet, Madeleine said that there is no crisis and that Jonas is with her in France... so thats probably untrue

i read that madeleine told the press that she isn't going anymore with jonas. does anyone know if that information is true? i find it really strange that they cut their long time relationship after her asking her father if she could marry him just some months ago...

Well you should not belive everything you read in the news.:D I have read from no reliable source that Madeleine has asked her father to marry Jonas.

VG has a story from Aftonbladet who has talked to Madeleine in France
This is what she says:

"Im still with Jonas, the supposed love crisis I dont know what to say about, but it has been so much in the papers so I understand that people starts to wonder"

"It has been fantastic days, many of my friends are here and the weather is beautiful with alot of sun" (It shows:D )

The papers has written you are in France alone

"No that is not true, Jonas is here with me"

Jonas: "Madeleine is a super girl, we are still together, and we get along very well, there is no love crisis"

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=285490

thanks for the info, larzen!
was it some kind of official interview?

carlota said:
thanks for the info, larzen!
was it some kind of official interview?
No it was a reporter from Aftonbladet who talked to Madeleine in St Tropez. So its nothing official at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom