Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 2: October 2003 - August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked me yesterday if the Crown Princess had a sister. I said yes she does and they wondered where she was. The best answer I could give was that she was back home. Right? I should have said preparing for a ball. That would have impressed the 10 year old girl I was talking to.

haha, yeah, I think she would have been very impressed =)
but I dont think Madeleine is preparing for the ball this weekend...
more like studying and socializing with friends :p

Yes, probably. But I told her about the connection between the Princess Diaries and Victoria and that impressed her.

Yennie  Posted: Nov 9th, 2003 - 10:31 am
is preparing for the ball this weekend...

Next weekend is which ball then ?

She will be at the ball of the order of innocence (an order "for" and "of" Sweden´s high society) Victoria and Carl Philip are already members (since 1997 and 1999)

Carl-Philip at the admission-ceremony of the order:

Victoria at the admission-ceremony:

Attachments

• innocence1.jpeg
    innocence1.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 405
  • 1997Innocens.jpg
    1997Innocens.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 505
Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Pro here.

I'm trying to track down some BIG BIG BIG fans of Princess Madeleine who live in Sweden and might be available to be filmed on MONDAY 24th NOV (that's next Monday) in Stockholm- talking about why she would make a wonderful queen (of England) in the unlikely event she's marry Prince William. (for a British TV show to be broadcast next year).

Anyone interested? I'd be especially interested to speak to any normal people (ie. not journalists) who have met her, even briefly. I've been through the fansites already and I am waiting for replies.

Please contact me through the website and give me your phone number and I'll call you back!
x :rolleyes:

Sounds cool. This is the second message board that I belong to that has been well-known for an event. In the other, a TV show's mb, the creator of the show complained about his show being cancelled and then the mb was mentioned in several articles from Hollywood and beyond.

http://pub.tv2.no

Band labels Swedish princess as a coke head

The Swedish Princess Madeleine has been described as a cocaine sniffing party girl by the band Svensk pop.

On the new album from the music group Svensk pop, the 21-year-old Princess is described as a snobby party animal who rides in a limo from party to party, and where she every now and then get high on cocaine, according to the Norwegian paper VG.

The album is currently being launched on the Swedish market, and the band calls the song harmless.

“She symbolizes the upper class’ beautiful girls, and we are just pointing out that there are class differences,” said Nippe Svensk, singer in Svensk pop, to the paper. “This is funny and harmless.”

It is not a big surprise that the Swedish Royal Court has another view:

“This is terrible tasteless,” said Morgan Gerle at the Royal Court’s information to the paper. “The group has to be responsible for their texts.”

He said that the Swedish Court is considering taking the band to court.

The "court" talks a lot about suing. It would be better, princess Madeleine would change to law (again) ;)

Bad taste. Yes, perhaps Madeleine herself could take future cases.

Lena  Posted: Nov 19th, 2003 - 10:29 am
It would be better, princess Madeleine would change to law (again)
? Meaning .... there is some truth to the claim? WOW.

No, I mean I don´t know, if she has taken ever drugs. But I don´t think so. I meant that she should stop her art studies and start law. She already did a law course in 2002 in an education center.

Then she could represent herself and the family in court. The lawyer who represents him/herself in a case has a fool for a client. It would be very Woody Allen-esque like in Bananas:

"This trial is a travesty! It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham!

Yes thats true during the spring of 2002 Madeleine took a part-time course in pre-law. Maybe she did not like law or perhaps she enjoyed it but thought the course would be too boring to study full-time for several years?

So does anybody know what Madeleine will do in the New Year? Will she stay at University and work towards a degree?

Has anyone an idea, why it´s always Madeleine, who get´s dissed/is fooled of people (the media)???

Madeleine said in an interview a couple of weeks ago that she hoped to get a degree in art. So my guess is that she will stay in school

Wasn't it art design? I got that idea from the thoughts on decorating the apartment. Changing around the rooms and everything. Sort of like interior design as well.

The correct name is "Konstvetenskap". I´m not sure what that would be in english...
konst = art vetenskap = science. So I think art science is correct. But I´m not sure. Anyone?

Originally posted by Yennie@Nov 19th, 2003 - 2:15 pm
The correct name is "Konstvetenskap". I´m not sure what that would be in english...
konst = art vetenskap = science. So I think art science is correct. But I´m not sure. Anyone?
I think that´s strange, that she goes on with that study, because I remember that she just wanted to make the basic course, and then go on with design.
And I would say art science is known in other countries too. And it´s different from art history, because you are doing less facts, but more interpretation of pictures (So I would say we at LTR are doing the same like Madeleine: picture interpretation :lol: )

Sounds like art design to me. Not art history. Figuring out how art play its part in the world. Understanding shapes and other things.

Yennie  Posted: Nov 19th, 2003 - 2:15 pm

Madde is in first year, right ?
I imagine the more specific translation would be "art knowledge". But the term that comes to mind, which is common to canadian universities is "general arts".

I'd figured it would be design. Not architecture but with art per se. Can't explain it really. Not art history or paintings or any of that stuff.

Maybe its call history of art. But to me that means "Konsthistoria" and that´s not the same thing as "Konstvetenskap"...?!

But o well, lets just say she´s into art :p

post-51-1071821904.jpg

Do you know where this picture is from?

Madde is the sexiest in Sweden. She won the poll according to our readers. Actually, from what I got, that is more like "She is furthest along in the vote". Strange wording. Anyway, "Victoria Silvstedt, Izabella Scorupco och allt vad dem heter kan slänga sig i väggen." has a very funny meaning if I'm reading it right.. Apparently, it was a tough competition. From what I got, it looks like they threw themselves into the wall. Or they can know how to throw themselves into the wall. Strange. Maybe not to the wall. Maybe they were close up to the very end.

"När det kommer till kritan"

When it comes to the chalk. Actually, it means "When it really counts" or "When you get down to it.

"När det kommer till kritan så råder det ingen tvekan om att landets snyggaste tjej heter Madeleine och är prinsessa av Sverige." When it came down to it, without at doubt, she who prevailed was the pretty and beautiful Madeleine, the princess of Sweden.

" Lillsessan ÄR kungahusets mest sprakande diamant, både storasyster Victoria och mamma Silvia får ursäkta."

The smallest or youngest of the royal family was more like a sparkling diamond than her older sister Victoria(not) and mother Silvia(not) who may apologize. Didn't get the last part.

"Det är i och för sig ingen hemlighet att vår yngsta prinsessa har ett utseende som attraherar."

Didn't get the first part. She is in it and it is not a secret that the princess is attractive in her appearance?

"Hon är redan utsedd till världens vackraste kvinna av den spanska vecko tidningen Hola! "

Finally, an easy one. She has already been nominated as one of the world's most arousing(probably more to drop dead gorgeous) women in the Spanish weekly magazine Hola!

Och frågar vi några tusentals tonårskillar runt om i landet så toppar Madeleine med all säkerhet listan över de mest åtråvärda tjejerna."

And if you asked any of the thousands of teenage guys in various countries, all would certainly list Madde tops over most desirable girls.

"Ett killmagasin gjorde nyligen en plansch, ett utvik, med en bikiniklädd Madeleine och enligt uppgift blev blaskan en riktig kioskvältare."

Something about her with her new apartment. It looks out on the street. And then Madde is bikini-clad(that was easy to translate) and according to sources...I'm not getting the rest. rag, real, overturned kiosk. Strange. the service I was using has "under role stayed blasphemy a right" so it's probably closer but it's still a nuisance.

" Madeleines popularitet blir extra tydlig när hon visar sig med kungafamiljen på utlandsresorna runt om i Europa."

The popularity of Madde is extra evident when she is on a trip abroad with the royal family somewhere around in Europe. (runt om? Isn't that redundant?)

"Fotograferna blir vilda och topplocken flyger så fort den yngsta prinsessan gör entré på röda mattorna."

Photographers have become fierce and topplocken(top lid) fly so fast that the young princess must make an entrance(entré!) on the red carpet.(same phrase. Wouldn't you know.)

"Men alla suktande unga singelmän kan sluta drömma om att lägga vantarna Madeleine."

But longing and dreaming of bachelors by Madde has stopped and put into place or glove. Put away.

"Sedan ett par år är hon nämligen redan reserverad - av pojkvännen Jonas Bergström."

For a year already she has named her boyfriend, Jonas Bergstrom. Something like that.

The gist of it all.

THANX!!. I don't know where you're from but you Swedish is a lot better than mine :p . to be honest, I don't speak a word Swedish.

So if all you people can translate/give summary's of articles for me that woul be very nice :innocent: :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom