Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill and Family, General News 2: June 2015 - Sept 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These pictures are taken so close by that I wish I had not seem them. Such a pity that people take pictures like these, and share them. So intrusive.
Ps. I do not mean Polyesco, butvthe maker of the pictures.

Last edited:
:previous: I agree.Especially when out with the kids in private. Its one thing when its paps and from a distance, you expect it. But someone snapping photos from the next table seems so wrong.

These pictures are taken so close by that I wish I had not seem them. Such a pity that people take pictures like these, and share them. So intrusive..

I agree!!!

I love the looks on Chris's and Leonore's faces--they have wonderful time together and it shows on their faces.
Those pictures taken in the restaurant...yes, they are intrusive and its wrong to disturb their privacy like this. Its clear that Madeleine enjoys motherhood and she's there for her children.

I don't know who looks happier/having more fun, Leo or her daddy :flowers:

LadyFinn, thanks the article pages, but my Swedish is sorely lacking. Can you give us the gist of the piece?

i did not think svensk dam bougt paparatzi photos

Svensk Damtidning published paparazzi photos from Madeleine and family on a holiday this year. And these are not the only times SD publishes paparazzi photos.

I'm echoing the previous thoughts about the photos of Madeleine, Leonore and Nicolas at the restaurant: very intrusive. I don't have a problem with people posting about seeing royalty in public in words, but photos that are so close like this are a bit too invasive of the family's privacy - they are people too, regardless of the fact that they're royals. I doubt the photographer would've liked photos of her/his family like this on the internet. It seems that Leonore spotted the camera, though!

The other photos of the family are so sweet, Leonore and Chris do indeed seem like they're having a lot of fun.

What bad things happened and on which open road? :lol:

Isn't this an older picture?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

German press, including Die Aktuelle are notoriously known for publishing total absurdity about celebrities and royals. Their cover headlines can be so ridiculous that I really don't understand how someone can believe their tales! Like did you know that Kate expects twins :lol: :bang:
123lesespass.de - Abos und Einzelhefte

i noticed that madeleine, through her facebook, congratulated mabel of the netherlands on her work for 'girlsnotbrides‬'.

Congratulations Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau for your work to end child brides around the globe ‪#‎girlsnotbrides‬
Welcome to Girls Not Brides

Dare I say it? In the second of the Expressen pictures Madeleine looks pregnant.

Does she still breastfeed Nicholas?

She was in a pretty tight fitting dress a week ago...she's pretty slim thru the body.

LaRae

Does she still breastfeed Nicholas?

You can get pregnant even when breast feeding, chances go up even more when the baby is eating food as well.

But I agree with Pranter, she was looking slim and very fit in her gown last week.

Who is the woman with her? Not like Madeleine to have someone carry her bags, but maybe the lady is a stylist? (Although she does not look like one)

Agree that Madde's tummy looks a bit round. Could be the top, I don't think they'd go for a 3rd already.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Leonor and Nicolas are only 16 months apart in age. Nicolas will be a year old next month. Even if she was pregnant enough to show, the new baby would have been around the same age gap as the older two.

But considering how skinny she was a week ago, I doubt she suddenly has a noticeable bump. Bad angle/shirt.

The Court usually announce pregnancy very soon (much before it start to clearly show), so if she is pregnant, I think we would have already heard about it. But on that picture there is indeed suspicious bump (but that was probably created by the loose fitting blouse).

Princess Madeleine's streetstyle looks very effortless and chic. I wonder who are those two women with her. Relatives of Chris?

I like what Madeleine was wearing on her London shopping spree. Love the crossbody grey bag.

Bunte writes that Chris has again problems with his taxes in Florida and New York, 34500 euros weren't paid when the article was written.
Madeleine von Schweden & Chris O'Neill_ Der Fiskus hat noch eine Rechnung offen _ BUNTE.de
Translation
Cover of Bunte
https://www.united-kiosk.de/coverg/BUNTE+-+epaper-00021_2016_2109434.jpg

EDIT
And now today Expressen has made a big story about this
Chris O'Neill has several new tax debts in the US. Of the luxury house in Florida that he has tried to sell over a year, taxes of 332 665 SEK are unpaid. He and Princess Madeleine have also a tax liability of their apartment in New York, according to documents Expressen has noted.
It is just over a year ago as Chris O'Neill took several liabilities in the US, the debts were almost 350 00 SEK. Both for the exclusive summer home in Florida and the apartment in New York, which he owns according to the court with his wife, Princess Madeleine.
Now from the documents that the German magazine Bunte, and Expressen have read can be seen that the largest tax debt is for housing in Florida. There were 332,665 SEK should have been paid March 31 - almost two months ago.
There is also a tax on the apartment in New York. It is 10,315 SEK, evidenced by documents from New York City's tax office. As the official holder is the company Warwick International.
This means that even Princess Madeleine owes half of the tax, because the court confirmed that the apartment is a shared private investment.
The summer house is owned on paper by the company Bahama Beach Holdings LLC, according to US documents signed by Chris O'Neill. Here the tax was in the beginning of 322 000 SEK, but with interest, it's now up to 332,665 SEK.
When the previous tax debts came up in January 2015, Chris O'Neill said:
- In this case, it has simply passed me by. I had a lot that occurred during the past year and I just ... this was forgotten.
The tax debt has gone so far that Palm Beach Tax Office has issued a penalty - a symbolic price of 70 SEK.
Last afternoon, May 19, according to Palm Beach County, the tax debt on the summer house is not regulated. Neither tax liability in New York.
Chris O'Neill has been able to through the court's information department comment Expressen's article, but hasn't done so.
Torsten Fensby, an expert in international tax avoidance, said:
- There is no difference abroad or Sweden. You must pay the taxes be required to pay by law. It is no more or less serious in Sweden or in the United States. One should pay their taxes, period. This kind of thing ends up in court if you do not pay.
Här är Chris O'Neills nya skatteskuld – skyldig 332 665 kr _ Dina Pengar
Translation

The article is also in Dagens Industri, Scandinavia's largest business newspaper
Chris O'Neills och prinsessans nya skatteskulder

Last edited:
Chris can't get rid of the tax issues, can he. It's not the first time this has happened.

That is something he must absoultely take care of, otherwise he'll find himself soon in troubles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom