Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill and Family, General News 2: June 2015 - Sept 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 Personajes reconocidos que merecen respeto

the link is in Spanish, it talks about Princess Madeleine, but it is interested to read it all!
the title:
Eight recognized characters who deserve respect

She is Madeleine of Sweden, and clean after her dog does when they go for a walk. It does herself.

Oh dear, I had never see that "particular" photo of Madeleine before:lol:.
I guess it's not something usual to see a "posh" princess picking up what's left of her dog, after he relieved himself. But, I think it's what correctness demads. After all, if I am not wrong, it has become compulsive in Japan, or in another asian state, to keep it clean. I don't know the rules in NyC. Anyway, after the first instants of hilarity, that photo reminded me of Zorro, who passed away recently. Poor dog!

:previous: It's the law here too, but there are far too many who leave it on paths etc. It is really nice to see that she is just like everyone else cleaning up after her dog. Normal!

:previous: It's the law here too, but there are far too many who leave it on paths etc. It is really nice to see that she is just like everyone else cleaning up after her dog. Normal!

Yes, it is! I never had the vibe of a dutiful housewife etc from Madde, but I'm glad she has proved me wrong in this field:lol:

Yes, it is really nice to see a posh princess doing the right thing! even though is the law a lot of people don't care and they leave it! I live in Vegas, you know how many times I have in my front lawn people leave it there and don't pick it up?:bang:
to say more I have in my front lawn a huge christmas inflatable, a Santa and a snow man, connected by a candy cane and a few days ago I go to check why it is no on and I found my snow man with dog pee! , the dog had to cross all my front lawn through all the lights and sit confortable on the snow man and left it there and the owner probably couldn't care less! I was so furious, wish I would know where he lives! Discussing!
:angry:

A lot of this people should to learn from Princess Madeleine, no matter what is her status, she did a decent thing! good for her and I have even more respect for her .......:flowers: to be so down to earth!

(snip)
A lot of this people should to learn from Princess Madeleine, no matter what is her status, she did a decent thing! good for her and I have even more respect for her .......:flowers: to be so down to earth!

Yep, good for her! She's doing the responsible thing, and also setting an example. If an HRH Princess can do it, everyone else can and should.

:previous: 'Down to earth' reality is she would have had massive PR problems had she not picked up the dog-poo as a NYC resident. :huh: There would have been a public stoning.

Oh dear, I had never see that "particular" photo of Madeleine before:lol:.
I guess it's not something usual to see a "posh" princess picking up what's left of her dog, after he relieved himself. But, I think it's what correctness demads. After all, if I am not wrong, it has become compulsive in Japan, or in another asian state, to keep it clean. I don't know the rules in NyC. Anyway, after the first instants of hilarity, that photo reminded me of Zorro, who passed away recently. Poor dog!

What??! Oh no....I thought Zorro was a young dog...he was so adorable. I am surprised and saddened to read that he died.

What happened?:ohmy:

:previous: 'Down to earth' reality is she would have had massive PR problems had she not picked up the dog-poo as a NYC resident. :huh: There would have been a public stoning.

Well, there's that, too! :lol: She really has no choice, does she?!

or if she had an assistant with her who'd do it for her ;);)

In Switzerland a lot of people (including me) are picking up behind their dogs. We do have specialy 'robidog' wastbaskets which also provide the plastic bags. You find them everywhere
is
:)

What??! Oh no....I thought Zorro was a young dog...he was so adorable. I am surprised and saddened to read that he died.

What happened?:ohmy:

Yes.:sad: Details were not revelead, but the court confirmed the news, after it had appeared in the press... The court said he was ill,and Madeleine did was it was the right thing to do: let him go:sad:. She even posted a pic of her late do in her fb page, stating that he will be missed.:sad:

Dear Moonmaiden23, PM over the Christmas period also put a picture of Zorro on Facebook stating how much he is missed. My heart went to her.

Expressen and Johan T Lindwall tell that Svensk Damtidning publishes in this week's issue photos of Madeleine and Chris's holiday in the Maldives.
The photos show how Madeleine and Chris enjoy the sun and the heat together with Leonore and Nicolas, on the paradise island of Kunfunadhoo.
Madeleine and her family left last week the cold in London with a nanny and traveled to the Maldives. The family lived in luxury resort Soneva Fushi which was created over 20 years ago by Swedish-born Eva Shivdasani and her husband Sonu. It offers a Robinson life in luxury under the slogan "no news, no shoes" for those who want to get away from a stressful day. Instead, it invites you to feel the sand between your toes and not checking your e-mails.
According to the Svensk Damtidning Madeleine and Chris chose one of the resort's most exclusive villas with private pool and gym at a cost of 59 000 SEK per night. That includes personal butler and children under six eat free.
Prinsessan Madeleine och Chris på lyxsemester i Maldiverna Nyheter Expressen
Translation

On the cover of Svensk Damtidning
http://www.allerbutiken.se/Global/Covers/SDT.jpg
On the cover of Hola!
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/actual...erencia-hola/0-348-473/portada-alfonso1-a.jpg

Last edited:
General News about Madeleine, Chris and Family, Part 2: June 2015 -

Madde looks good again. Anyone has any further pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I wonder whether the court will comment on that this time: First it came the snarky article about Chris "losses" and how sad Madeleine was for it, and now they were pictured vacationing... the rags have zero coherence...

So this was posted on the New My Royals Blog:
"Swedish newspaper "Stoppapressarna" writes that Chris O'Neill went bankrupt. According to the swedish newspaper, all financial actions done by Chris O'neill in the last year failed and now he has too much debt. If that news given by the newspaper is true, this is a troublesome and serious situation for Princess Madeleine of Sweden. In the news, it is stated that Madeleine is very anxious but "she hopes that Chris will reestablish his financial position". Although the Swedish newspaper claims that this information has been taken from the Swedish Royal Court, it is necessary to state that this newspaper is known for its made-up news. It is highly probable that this news is also a made-up one."

Do you think there is any truth to this?

There have been rumors since before the wedding that he was in financial trouble. And there has been no proof of it. Honestly if he was as broke as critics would have us believe, why turn down a title? Why not move to Sweden, take up royal residence and live off his father in law? Honestly unless there is some credible proof from a real news source, I don't believe a word of it.

So this was posted on the New My Royals Blog:
"Swedish newspaper "Stoppapressarna" writes that Chris O'Neill went bankrupt. According to the swedish newspaper, all financial actions done by Chris O'neill in the last year failed and now he has too much debt. If that news given by the newspaper is true, this is a troublesome and serious situation for Princess Madeleine of Sweden. In the news, it is stated that Madeleine is very anxious but "she hopes that Chris will reestablish his financial position". Although the Swedish newspaper claims that this information has been taken from the Swedish Royal Court, it is necessary to state that this newspaper is known for its made-up news. It is highly probable that this news is also a made-up one."

Do you think there is any truth to this?

Stoppa pressarna is not a newspaper, it is a website, which quotes the articles from Expressen, Expressen Extra, Aftonbladet, Aftonbladet Klick!, Svensk Damtidning and gossip magazines Hänt Extra, Hänt i Veckan, Veckans Nu and Hänt Bild. Stoppa pressarna tries to stop people from buying the paper magazines to their home = Stoppa pressarna is swedish and means "Stop the press". By reading the stories from Stoppa pressarna people can read the stories free without paying anything.

Stoppa pressarna's article about Chris's financial trouble is a quote from the article at gossip magazine Hänt Extra. The cover:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Stoppa pressarna tells that Hänt Extra bases their article of Chris's financial trouble in that his housing investments aren't doing well. Two years ago he bought an exclusive two-room apartment in Manhattan for SEK 16 million. He had calculated rent it out with SEK 78 000 a month, but when no one took the bait he was forced to reduce the rent by 22 percent. He recently tried to sell the extravagant holiday home in Florida for SEK 41.3 million. But even this sale leans to be a loss because the price of the house is now SEK 39.7 million.
- He needs to get money! Otherwise he would never sell and rent them out. One wonders how the state of the economy is and how bad it really is. The investments have not fallen out of the way Chris anticipated. It is important for him to give his family safety, says a source who is close to the court, writes Hänt Extra.
The reason Chris suddenly sells the house remains unclear. There are few who are selling their homes in Florida now if it is not necessary because housing prices rising steadily, writes Stoppa pressarna, quoting Hänt Extra.
Maddes stora rädsla _ Stoppa Pressarna

Last edited:
Madeleine posts some very cute (private) pictures to her facebook and makes a strong statement in my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

There have been rumors since before the wedding that he was in financial trouble. And there has been no proof of it. Honestly if he was as broke as critics would have us believe, why turn down a title? Why not move to Sweden, take up royal residence and live off his father in law? Honestly unless there is some credible proof from a real news source, I don't believe a word of it.

The fact is none of us know for sure if this story is true because there is no proof. Just to play devil's advocate - this may be the reason he turned down a title and moved from NYC to London. It may be easier, sans title and the scrutiny that comes with it, for him to stay under the radar. He would bring more attention to his financial situation if he did as you suggested. P Madeleine and her children are financially set for life. This may answer the question of why he and Madeleine accepted titles for their kids. Truthfully Chris' nasty attitude toward the press may easily be explained if his financial woes are in fact true. I am not saying any of it is true, but it would answer a few questions and explain his actions and behaviors. J/S.

Madeleine publishes family photos from the holiday at her Facebook:
"Family time, sadly interrupted. What a pity we weren't just asked for photos, because here are some sweet ones."
https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMadeleineOfSweden/posts/699343763536397

I wonder if she would have published these photos, if there wouldn't have been the paparazzi photos at the magazines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom