Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill and Family, General News 2: June 2015 - Sept 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone transfer into euros or American dollars, please

According to XE.com...

Can someone transfer into euros or American dollars, please

44,5 millionSEK =5,2180,00usd 4,737,000euros

17,6 millionSEK =1,873,000euros 2,063,000usd

These are rounded roughly (by me) cuz I didn't think you were interested in 27 cents or 55 cents,etc.

Well, that may be an exaggeration. Real estate has rebounded, but those are bubble figures, to my eye. If he got that price, he's either lucky or did a lot of upgrades. JMO.

$5 mill plus for a luxury home in Florida is hardly "bubbly". Top of the line goes for $100 mill. plus.

:previous: Smart move to sell. Those high tides at noon are only going to get worse. :sad: Not to mention storm surges.

Thank you, everyone for the price conversion. That price make a lot of sense now. Very common for that area. Same home in another community would grant much more. Lovely place but am sure he no longer needs and extremely smart in unloading.

Last edited:
Poor Madeleine. I don't understand what she's ever done to deserve the unfair treatment she gets in the tabloids.:sad:

There are lots of paps around London clubs as lots of celebrities and sometimes royals will leave these clubs a bit discomposed.

The headline on the car picture says 'photos of the blackout' (after consuming too much alcohol). Not sure if this is true but the leather pants with high heels are really, really ugly and do not flatter Madeleines figure.

Thank you, everyone for the price conversion. That price make a lot of sense now. Very common for that area. Same home in another community would grant much more. Lovely place but am sure he no longer needs and extremely smart in unloading.
2008 was right when the market collapsed. Very possible that he could make that kind of profit now that the market has rebounded.

I don't think that the 'Aktuelle' is reliable -at all.
Also: one party doesn't indicate a 'wild party life'. Most people go to a party every now and then.

You are right, Marengo, 'Die Aktuelle' is among the worst kind of gissip mags, much worse and less reliable than 'Bunte' (which many members on this board know because it has a big website). They hardly ever get a headline right, but they don't care as long as the paper sells.

I agree that the leggings aren't the best look for Madeleine, but I really don't think that she looks drunk or dishevelled at all. To me she rather looks like she is unnerved by the paps, nothing more.

Die Aktuelle is obsessed with the SRF, they are the most popular RF in Germany because of Silvia and attract most readers. Silvia, Victoria & Madeleine clearly beat the BRF in that respect. To get paparazzi photos in London is not difficult, the town is full of them.

What I have never understood is that Sofia is of no interest in Germany, the tabloids are not picking up on her (positive or negative), they stick to Silvia and her daughters.

:previous: So it's "known" she's unhappy in London, says Die Aktuelle? :ermm:

BB has the very same pics in the latest magazine issue. According to them Madeleine was out alone to the restaurant The Ivy and when she left, Princess Eugenie arrived. Nothing else.

But we can see for ourselves that there is nothing wrong with Madeleine's figure. :D

Die Aktuelle is obsessed with the SRF, they are the most popular RF in Germany because of Silvia and attract most readers. Silvia, Victoria & Madeleine clearly beat the BRF in that respect. To get paparazzi photos in London is not difficult, the town is full of them.

What I have never understood is that Sofia is of no interest in Germany, the tabloids are not picking up on her (positive or negative), they stick to Silvia and her daughters.

That certainly is odd. Maybe the staff cares nothing about Sofia, one way or another. They never really cared about Carl either. Maybe just an editorial personal thing.

BB has the very same pics in the latest magazine issue. According to them Madeleine was out alone to the restaurant The Ivy and when she left, Princess Eugenie arrived. Nothing else.

Do they know each other personally?

Those pants are indeed very un-flattering on her, to put it mildly ;-)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Well, she has given birth few months ago, I don't know what that's all about... they are just pants that she shouldn't have worn... but she was out for a dinner so I don't see the problem... geez, I so hope Madeleine gets a bit of a break...

She was not on official duties. What she wears and does in her private life especially outside Sweden is her own decision. I thought there were rules around privacy in 2015.

Should these comments then be moved to fashion? IMO, that is what we were discussing here. Nothing to do with anything other than whether a particular outfit looks good or not, no other judgments given as far as I can see.

Whether in Sweden or not and whether on official duties or not, Madeline WILL get comments on her choices of clothing, just like Beatrice and Eugenie and any number of other royals. IMO, of course.

Is Madeleine turning blonde again?:ohmy:

The skintight leather is not the best idea she's had, but she is still very beautiful imo.

Just a bit trashy for a mum...and a royal.

Maybe. But she is far from the first "Royal mum" who has thought it a good idea to wear skintight leather slacks....Queen Letizia(with red stilettos no less!) and the late Diana Princess of Wales both blazed a trail for the Swedish princess.:cool:

I don't like sausage fitting skintight pants on any woman Royal or otherwise, but the DoC does it quite regularly.

Last edited:
Plenty of mums wear leather pants and I'm sure royals too they just don't get photos of them on a front page. I wish everyone would leave them alone why don't the media follow other family members around.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom