Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström, Current Events Part 1: Aug 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helen_

(Well this is my first topic! :rolleyes: )

Does anyone have pictures of Madeleine and Jonas together? I saw like the ones from the wedding and like two when there were on the streets and of course the Marbella-photos, but aren´t there more?
Maybe someone could post some! :)

Here´s some...

one more...

outside their apartment in Stockholm

shopping in Stockholm in June 2003

Attachments

• Borgholm3.jpg
    Borgholm3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,689
  • CA9HTBUE.jpg
    CA9HTBUE.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 739
  • maddejonas2.jpg
    maddejonas2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 537
  • MJ20032.jpg
    MJ20032.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,088
Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Yennie@Aug 15th, 2003 - 4:40 pm
Here´s some...
Oh, Carl Philip looks mad on this one... :eek: (the first one I mean, with Emma)

Haha, yeah you´re right. He does look mad :lol: Maybe he didn´t like the concert

Originally posted by Yennie@Aug 16th, 2003 - 5:15 am
Haha, yeah you´re right. He does look mad :lol: Maybe he didn´t like the concert
But he still looks really really good...Gosh... :blush:

That last pic is a reason against those itty bitty cell phones :yuk: you look ridiculous talking on them! :rolleyes:

hat last pic is a reason against those itty bitty cell phones  you look ridiculous talking on them!

It's funny how you noticed how you were notiving how small the cell phone was I was noticing how tight Jonas' jeans were....LOL

raven

Hi there, i'm new and i'm a fan of the royals... specially for the swedish family.
My doubt is about a lot of rumors, gossip, and one picture of this section (both are coming out.. and they quoted of "their appartment".) what does it mean? do they really are living together?, is that possible for a princess? Maybe my questions are kind naeve, but i'm from a Mexico, and here told us that princess are the most beautiful and virginal creatures, jajajajaja! they only have sex when they got married, and stupid things like that... how far from really is that?

I would say thats far from the truth...
Both Madeleine, Victoria and Carl Philip lives with their boyfriends/girlfriend. But, ofcourse not, officially =)
I dont think it would be fair to demand that they kept their virginity to their wedding day. They are just like all other young people in sweden.
In other cultures its thats natural to save yourself for the marrige and the "way it is" but Sweden is not that way.
So it wouldn´t be fair to make them live that way. I mean, after all they are just normal young people.

here´s the picture of Madeleine and Jonas outside their apartment in Stockholm.

Attachments

• maddejonas2.jpg
    maddejonas2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 270
I think she spend a lot of times in his apartment and has her toothbrush there, but I don't think she has moved in with him

So what do you think of Jonas his he a good match for Madeleine

He seems like a good guy. Very good grades and looks =)
and he and Madeleine seems very happy together! and that is the most important...

he has never talked to the press, did Erik do that or was that after the break up
I do like Jonas for more then Erik

Originally posted by Josefine@Oct 2nd, 2003 - 3:04 pm
he has never talked to the press, did Erik do that or was that after the break up
I do like Jonas for more then Erik
Of course, I like Jonas more than Erik as well, but I think she should not move in before they got married. Just old-fashioned Helen...

here´s a very cute picture of them...

Attachments

• Awed10.jpg
    Awed10.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,217
not really.. the last I saw of them was the picture of them walking in Stockholm in the beginning of September and some pictures from the university (also from September)

hopefully we´ll see some new pictures and hear some news soon!

Madeleine and Jonas has a new apartment:

(expressen)

The article basically says that Madeleine and Jonas have moved to another apartment sinse their contract on the first one ran out. They like the new apartment very much. This week they're celebrating the 60th birthday of Jonas's mother.

And one more picture of them:

Attachments

• Lgh.jpg
    Lgh.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 457
  • M_J.jpg
    M_J.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,246
Are they both wearing glasses? And Madeleine has this winterjacket since 2001 :eek:

Are they both wearing glasses? And Madeleine has this winterjacket since 3 years

Jonas looks very handsome in his glasses... ;)

And I do like Madeleine's jacket, though I think you're right in the fact that she has worn it for a long time now.

maybe she loves her jacket so much that she just cannot let go of it :p

Jonas Bergström ORDER OF INNOCENCE BALL, GRAND HOTEL, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN - 15 NOV 2003

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,000
aww, look at this. this is löööve :rolleyes:

post-51-1069187652.jpg

yeppp ... that Madde ... she sure beams when Jonas catches her eye. Hope it holds.

Originally posted by Yennie@Nov 18th, 2003 - 4:28 pm
aww, look at this. this is löööve :rolleyes:

post-51-1069187652.jpg
The thing which comes to my mind, when I see this pic, is "Ooooh, how nice, that Madde seems to love her brother" :p Especially in this pic I see the similarities between Carl-Philip and Jonas :eek:

could you post Jonas and Carl Philip side by side? ....... otherwise the similarities aren't all that apparent to me.

BTW how did you include the pic too ?

I don´t know, how I did that :eek: -beginners luck??!

2#

I bet Carl-Philip is a jealous brother, who has a very close relationship to his sis´

Attachments

• cp.jpeg
    cp.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,713
  • cp2.jpeg
    cp2.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 775
  • cp.jpg
    cp.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,625
similarites, hmmmm ..... same nose, jawline close, hair ?

carl philip jealous ... how come ? he's got Emma. or do you mean protective brother ?

Hm, it´s nothing special, which is similar. It are rather a lot of small things together- especially the mimic.
Rather jealous as a protective brother...but in those aristocratic circles, who knows :p :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom