Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the pictures. Very adorable.

Finnish MTV3 quotes the article of Aftonbladet. Aftonbladet has interviewed royal experts Herman Lindqvist and Roger Lundgren about whether Sofia and Chris could be invited to the christening. Both think that they are not invited.
Herman Lindqvist says: "Those who are invited, have an official status or function. This isn't just some private party, so just anyone will not be invited".
Roger Lundgren says: "When the king celebrated his official 60th birthday party, Daniel and Emma Pernald weren´t invited. The same goes now with the christening of Estelle".
Both Lindqvist and Lundgren are strongly of the view that Victoria will not break the rule and invite the partners of her sister and brother to the christening.
Kuninkaallisten kumppaneilla ei asiaa Estellen ristiäisiin - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset

I am certain the family will have a private celebration of the baptism to which family friends will be invited. But the official part of the baptism is absolutely that - official - and should be treated as such.

The new pictures are adorable especially where victoria holds estelle! I remember I dreamt to see Vicky with her own baby in her arms! =)

From photographs from yesterday, perhaps Pss Estelle has blue eyes.

CPss Victoria has brown eyes and I thought that Prince Daniel has brown/hazel eyes.

Hopefully, at her christening in about three weeks, we can see more close-up photos and see the colour of her eyes more clearly.

it looks to me that Prince Daniel has hazel/blue eyes to me, and yes in the pictures of yesterday Estelle really does have blue eyes, but i guess we will see clear pictures of her christening (hoping she will have her eyes open)

From photographs from yesterday, perhaps Pss Estelle has blue eyes.

CPss Victoria has brown eyes and I thought that Prince Daniel has brown/hazel eyes.

Hopefully, at her christening in about three weeks, we can see more close-up photos and see the colour of her eyes more clearly.

Most babies are born with blue or bluish-gray eyes.
Permanent eye color occurs at any time up to one year of age.

when were the last time we saw a king a crown prince and then hereditary prince

there is a photo from june 7th 1946 christning of carl gustaf
were king Gustaf V, Crown Prince Gustaf Adolf, hereditary prince Gustaf Adolf then prince Carl Gustaf 4 generations were all of the 3 princes had the destiny to become regent,

In 1947 hereditary prince Gustaf Adolf died and Gustav V died 1950

is there a photo of king Gustaf V, Crown Prince Gustaf Adolf, hereditary prince Carl Gustaf this would be the last time until yasterday we saw 3 generations in sweden with a destiny being a regent.

is there a photo of king Gustaf V, Crown Prince Gustaf Adolf, hereditary prince Carl Gustaf
You can find one here: Lindebilder, Bilder ver Lindesberg

There is also a photo on the page of four generations of Bernadotte, king Oscar II, crown prince Gustaf, hereditary prince Gustaf Adolf and prince Gustaf Adolf, taken at the baptism of the little prince.

:previous:
An adorable picture.
Victoria has really embraced motherhood. :)

amazing body just 2 and half months of giving birth. Vic is back in shape!

The photos are sooo Sweet!!!can't wait to se the photos from the Baptism!!! Victoria is so sweet when she has the Little Princess on her Arms!!;)

i wish there were more candids, even in the future!

Love the candid pictures. Victoria looks stunning (even in workout clothes) and I think that it has to do with she is exceptionally happy... with her marriage and with her new daughter. Congrats to both she and Daniel. Continued happiness to the young family.

Candids are sweet but I think that there's a certain line of privacy that shouldn't be crossed especially for children. I'm sure we'll get plenty of warm pictures in scheduled photoshoots/ official events with parent present.

Candids are sweet but I think that there's a certain line of privacy that shouldn't be crossed especially for children. I'm sure we'll get plenty of warm pictures in scheduled photoshoots/ official events with parent present.

I meant with respect of the privacy. Sometimes the king used to ask photographers to take candids of their walks around the castle, even a little before the wedding it happened! Those type of candid would be nice!

Victoria is so slim and such good posture when she picked up the baby. Her workouts have paid off!

Thanks LadyFinn from publish the pics from Victoria and Estelle (where was the pics taken, in Haga Park?).
In the German magazin once more big picture from both:

Neue Post: Lesen Sie Neue Post

Do you know which date this big pic taken?

I think that LadyFinn write that was taken last Sunday(April 29th) and means day before king's birthday :)

I think the big pic in the German magazine don't taken on the same day as the pics publish from LadyFinn. The crown princess wore another clothes. ;)

I think that LadyFinn write that was taken last Sunday(April 29th) and means day before king's birthday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom