Princess Christina and Family, Current Events Part 1: March 2003 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about surprise. Congrats to Oscar & Emma! Good for them, that they managed to keep it unnoticed for so long considering that the pregnancy of Victor's girlfriend was known for a long time.

I´ve got the magazine in the post on Wendsday. In their it stood :bang: but now it has been cleared on Svensk damtidnings homepage on the inter:net...see Ladyfinns reply:flowers:

Vicky Andrén has told to Svensk Damtidning, that she and Gustaf Magnuson will get married in Sweden. The wedding dress will be designed by her very good friend Lars Wallin. Vicky tells that they have not thought of having children right away. They concentrate on their work, the wedding, the honeymoon and their little cat. Gustaf works as a sales manager at Autoropa, which sells luxurious cars like Ferrari.

Vicky Andrén modelling the Soft Goat cashmere clothes.
http://www.softgoat.com/sv/women

Last edited:
The name of the son of Oscar and Emma Magnuson is: Albert

Source: Svensk Damtidning

I have had the opportunity to meet her and her husband Tord at several informal and formal functions overseas where she has represented the royal house or visited organizations she is involved with. They are both very warm and lovely people. But Princess Christina is still a royal and a princess and she always manages to maintain the royal "air" but in a very dignified and pleasant way. She and her husband have travelled and represented the royal house a lot and has certainly been great at putting Sweden in a great light.

Princess Christina celebrated her birthday at their summer house in Vence, France. Tord Magnuson told to Svensk Damtidning that only their three sons with their families were at the party, princess Christina wanted to celebrate just with her closest family.

Will Gustaf and Vicky marry in France next weekend ?
I heard something about it

I haven't heard anything about that. But if it is so, they have changed their mind, since Vicky said in the spring that they will definitely get married in Sweden and that Lars Wallin will design her wedding dress.

I think that the family being together in France for Princess Christina's birthday and the wedding of Oscar and Emma in France two years ago arised some rumours

Vicky Andrén's interview from 8th March at TV4, she talks about her 16 year career as a model and her wedding. She has worked with designer Lars Wallin during her whole career, she had had a meeting with Wallin and says just that her wedding dress doesn't have to be super modern.
Supermodellen Vicky Andrén om sina 16 år i rampljuset - TV4 Play

Last edited:
Vicky Andren and Gustaf Magnuson are getting married today.

Photo from Vicky's hen party
.@aninamusic | Having fun at Vicky's möhippa #bachloretteparty #vickyandren #beautiful #girl... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

The very beautiful bride arrived to the Ulriksdal Palace Chapel dressed on a wedding dress designed by Lars Wallin. Among the guests are the king, queen, Victoria, Daniel, Carl Philip and Sofia. Also queen Sonja from Norway is there, and princess Desiree.
Nu är Vicky och Gustafs bröllop igång! Vimmelprinsessan
Translation

Gallery, the bride and groom arriving, the guests
APA-Picturedesk

Big photos
Kungligheterna och kändiselit på bröllop Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Vicky arrived to the church with a Bentley, Gustaf sells Bentleys and other expensive cars.
When the press asked where Madeleine was, Bertil Ternert said:
I have no information on their whereabouts. This was a private wedding and therefore it has nothing to do with the court's press department.
Is princess Madeleine in Sweden?
I don't know that, said Ternert.

The happy couple took a little boat trip to the wedding dinner.

Last edited:
Everyone looked great.

Both Victoria and Sofia look beautiful! Lovely dresses on both ladies.

Very beautiful pictures.

The bride is grogeous, I LOVE that dress a lot!
Victoria and Sofia are so beautiful as well, but I have to highlight the stunning hairstyle Victoria has.

Very beautiful pictures.

The bride is grogeous, I LOVE that dress a lot!

Vicky Andrén has known the fashion designer Lars Wallin for a long time, she has been modelling his dresses since she was quite young. Vicky told at the beginning of this year that of course Lars does her wedding dress.
Photos from the last modelling session, Vicky and Lars Wallin's dresses:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.432459756867083.1073741845.230856650360729&type=1

Last edited:
Princess Christina looks so happy and seems to have recovered completely from her cancer. Wonderful hairdo after having such heavy treatments.
Surprised to see the King of Sweden and the Queen of Norway.

Princess Christina looks so happy and seems to have recovered completely from her cancer. Wonderful hairdo after having such heavy treatments.

Well, the king is Gustaf's uncle and godfather. I don't know if Queen Sonja is Gustaf's godmother, does anyone know?

Queen Sonja of Norway is the godmother of the groom.
Why wouldn't the King of Sweden attend his nephew's wedding?

The wedding was beautiful, Vicky was georgious , I like to watch such wedding like this, very smart.

Thanks for the photos everyone, the wedding looked lovely and all the guests outfits were very nice IMO, particularly Sofia and Victoria's (and the bride's of course). I learnt something new today as I didn't realise that King Carl Gustaf was Gustaf Manguson's godfather; perhaps that's why he was named Gustaf.

I've just noticed that in the background of this photo there's a man in a blue and white outfit with a camera. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom