Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandDuchess

Heir Apparent
City
Somwhere
Country
Sweden
sverige.jpg

Welcome to part 5 of the threads devoted to the current events of His Royal Highness Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, the Duke of Värmland! :)

The previous thread, part 4, of current events of the Prince can be found here.

Please remember to observe our TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines.

Happy posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
As Carl-Philip opened the Volvo's ocean challange, will he also be there to congratulate the final winners (probably ABN-AMRO's 'Black Betty') and/or to hand out the prize?

Marengo said:
As Carl-Philip opened the Volvo's ocean challange, will he also be there to congratulate the final winners (probably ABN-AMRO's 'Black Betty') and/or to hand out the prize?
I've read somewhere that Prince Carl Philip is expected to attend the finish of the Volvo Ocean race 2005-2006 in Gothenburg, Sweden (in June).

robby86 said:
I haven't heard anything in a while. What is the prince up to?
well, last we saw him was at the olympics last week

I think he still studies at Forsbergs school so thats probably why we havent seen him around much

+++breaking news+++breaking news+++breaking news+++
He was spotted with Emma going to Daniels gym Master Training II recently. ;)
I didn´t know, that Emma works out there as well. Neither her, nor Jonas look esp. trained/muscular.

http://johnnyaxelsson.blogspot.com/

GrandDuchess said:
I've read somewhere that Prince Carl Philip is expected to attend the finish of the Volvo Ocean race 2005-2006 in Gothenburg, Sweden (in June).

Great, hopefully the dutch 'Black Betty' (one of the two ABN-AMRO-ships) will win the race & receive the first prize from the prince :)

Lena said:
+++breaking news+++breaking news+++breaking news+++
He was spotted with Emma going to Daniels gym Master Training II recently. ;)
I didn´t know, that Emma works out there as well. Neither her, nor Jonas look esp. trained/muscular.

http://johnnyaxelsson.blogspot.com/
Who is Jonas?

Aussie Princess said:
Who is Jonas?
Jonas Bergström is the boyfriend of Carl Philips sister Madeleine

I don't really like Emma's black hair. I'm not sure if this is a recent change or if she did it a while ago but I think her hair looks better when it's brunette.

Hello fellow Swedish forum regulars,

We know that Carl Philip is a nice-looking man that can make the ladies swoon but please no more swooning in his Current Events thread!

As the newest Swedish forums moderator, I have consulted with the other Swedish mods and we agree that its difficult if not impossible to follow Carl Philip's Current Events if everyone is going ga-ga over the handsome prince in his Current Events thread.

Please leave this thread for his Current Events only.

We also found the original thread that Marengo couldn't find about Carl Philipp's height and here it is.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f12/heights-royals-8331.html?highlight=Heights+Royals

It has far greater detail on Carl Philip's and all the other royals height than was previously in this Current Events thread.

Feel free to have fun in this thread but just keep it to Carl Philipp's Current Events.

Thanks.

ysbel
Swedish forums moderator

Not even close? Maybe it's just me then, but I think he looks a LOT like CP.

Last edited:
SarahLindeau said:
Not even close? Maybe it's just me then, but I think he looks a LOT like CP.
It's not just you I can see the resemblance also.

Oh, gosh! I thought that WAS CP! I was waiting for the comparison photo to load until I had a reallllllly close look and realised it wasn't him! Wow - how spooky :)

trippc said:
Oh, gosh! I thought that WAS CP! I was waiting for the comparison photo to load until I had a reallllllly close look and realised it wasn't him! Wow - how spooky :)

Haha!! I know!!! Isn't it crazy? Everytime I watch the show, and Tarek does something, I say, "I can't believe CP did that!" It's now an ongoing joke......

Carl Philip got into a fight with tv host Peter Magnusson, one of the hosts of Hey Barberiba!

This happend (ofcourse :) ) many years ago, when they were 11 and 6 years old. Peters younger brother went to the same school as crownprincess Victoria and he met the prince during a schools day at Smedslättskolan.
" I saw a bunch of kids wrestling in the sand box, so I went over there and joined them"
Did you know who he was?
"No, but suddenly a SÄPO guard came and took him away. They must have thought it didint looked good for him to be involved in a fight like that. Thats when I thought: Oh sh*t, that must be the prince
Peter was 11 and Carl Philip 6 years old when it happend.
"He´s is five years younger than me so ofcourse I was stronger than him"
But the prince didn´t got any bruises.
"No, it wasnt a real fight. We were just fooling around. Just like kids do.
Who won?
"No one did, SÄPO stopped it!"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,806338,00.html

This isnt really current event, but I didn´t know where else to post it :)

Last edited:
kaydura0717 said:
It's not just you I can see the resemblance also.

Ohh I see a resemblance as well. I wonder if he is single?! :D

carlphilipdjurgrdensdt6td.png

Picture by Pressens Bild via Svensk Damtidning.

Now that there's not much real news on the handsome Carl Philip... Here's a picture of him dressed very casual, taken a few weeks ago on Royal Djurgården. :D

That looks like Madeleine's Lexus SUV. Is Carl Philip using it while Madeleine is in NYC? Or do they both drive the same car?

soCal girl said:
That looks like Madeleine's Lexus SUV. Is Carl Philip using it while Madeleine is in NYC? Or do they both drive the same car?
I think that's Carl Philip's own Lexus, they all drive the same type of car :) The press reported recently that the King has ended the lease for Princess Madeleine's car now that she's in the US.

I think this birthday will be a private one. He's turning 26 (which is special) but not special enough to have public celebrations like his 18th birthday when he came of age.

There was a congratulatory ceremony on the Outer Court Yard at the Royal Palace of Stockholm when Prince Carl Philip turned 25, as well as an interview on TV, so I guess they considered that special. But on his "normal" birthdays we get nothing, it's all private. Perhaps next time when he turns 30 :D

Do you know how is celebrated this day?

I haven't heard anything in a while what has he been doing? Is he on holiday or is school not over yet?

robby86 said:
I haven't heard anything in a while what has he been doing? Is he on holiday or is school not over yet?
He´s probably busy with the last things at school... but today he will be at the Palace and later on at Skansen open air museum and celebrate the swedish national day!

The Prince goes to Germany & the World Cup!

The Court Marshal of H.R.H. The Crown Princess' Household says to the media today that Prince Carl Philip, together with four childhood friends, will go to Germany to attend the World Cup match between Sweden and England on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom