Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: My brother wears bracelets like that also. In his case the bracelets are from festivals to show that you paid for a ticket and can switch between the show area and the camp side. His friends also wear those festival bracelets. Maybe CP also has been at a few festivals.

While Carl Philip was in Turku, he was seen jogging by the Aura River on Friday evening. On Saturday he arrived to Börs Night Club at midnight with a group of people and some bodyguards. His arrival came as a surprise to the Night Club. The restaurant manager tells that although Carl Philip had his own bodyguards, their bouncers took also care that Carl Philip was left in peace. The manager says that Carl Philip seemed to have a good time.
Prinssi Carl Philip juhli Turun yössä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Iltalehti tells that Carl Philip wasn't at the Börs Night Club, but at Oscar bar & grill at Börs. He didn't have dinner, they had just drinks. Carl Philip had two or three bodyguards with him. He stayed there about three hours.
Yllätysvieras turkulaisessa pubissa prinssi Carl Philip!

Last edited:
While Carl Philip was in Turku, he was seen jogging by the Aura River on Friday evening. On Saturday he arrived to Börs Night Club at midnight with a group of people and some bodyguards. His arrival came as a surprise to the Night Club. The restaurant manager tells that although Carl Philip had his own bodyguards, their bouncers took also care that Carl Philip was left in peace. The manager says that Carl Philip seemed to have a good time.
Prinssi Carl Philip juhli Turun yössä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Iltalehti tells that Carl Philip wasn't at the Börs Night Club, but at Oscar bar & grill at Börs. He didn't have dinner, they had just drinks. Carl Philip had two or three bodyguards with him. He stayed there about three hours.
Yllätysvieras turkulaisessa pubissa prinssi Carl Philip!

thank you LadyFinn

His bodyguards are with him during the military exercise?

thank you LadyFinn

His bodyguards are with him during the military exercise?

There is no news about that, but it would be strange. Perhaps the bodyguards were only at the pre-sail weekend in Turku.

Not Prince?
- No, no, here I am one of the staff, one of the gang and it's definitely no special treatment. It would be hugely surprising. I work like everyone else, no difference.
On September 11 the exercise is done and Carl Philip will return to Stockholm.
- This fall, I have some official functions. That includes Alicante for the Volvo Ocean Race. Then I of course also have my design. There will be things to do.
He did not exclude the future may be even more time in the Navy:
- I like all of this life, he notes. It's something I enjoy doing.

Yeah..... i had pictured this military exercize a bit differently, especially since the calendar of the RF lists him as being with the exercize every day until 11 sept, and now he's off doing a weekend of car-racing.
imo he doesn't really know what "being a navy man" really entails, but if he's just in it because it's fun and he's enjoying it, the military people might not mind that much that he's not there full time :lol:

Maybe there's hope for "his design" :lol:

According to the route history, HMS Carlskrona, where Carl Philip according to the court should be at the military exercise, has been this week at the Bothnia Gulf. The ship came last night to Rauma and left again this morning. How did Carl Philip get away from the ship, with that helicopter that is at the ship?
Vessel Itineraries - AIS Marine Traffic

One photo of Carl Philip at the exercise earlier this week
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net...=d4fa7b98ab88c542899fecd8654f00a9&oe=5489BD24

Some people speak of the exercise as NATO exercise. The exercise is organized by Navy Command Finland, not NATO. NATO, EU and PfP countries participate in the exercise.
Defence Forces News News The Northern Coasts exercise strengthens the crisis management capability of the Finnish Navy

Last edited:
Carl Philip should have attended today at the event when queen Sonja inaugurates the exhibition Contemporary Nordic Graphics: The Queen Sonja Print Award in Waldemarsudde. But it has been taken away from his calendar (swedish calendar). So obviously he is still too ill to attend.

Last edited:
Of course he needs more gold to his uniform when he is getting married...

Is it true that Carl Philip is going ti subtistute Victoria on an upcoming engagement?

CP will accompany the king and queen at the reception of the austrian president...

CP will accompany the king and queen at the reception of the austrian president...

Prince Carl Philip has often attended at the receptions of the foreign presidents with the rest of the royal family. The court updates their calendar in various ways, next week we will see if Victoria and Daniel are there too. Daniel is giving the welcoming speech at the Transplantation Jubilee on 23rd October, but that isn't at his calendar either.
http://www.transplantationsjubileum.se/program-seminarium-torsdag-23-10/

Prince Carl Philip has often attended at the receptions of the foreign presidents with the rest of the royal family. The court updates their calendar in various ways, next week we will see if Victoria and Daniel are there too. Daniel is giving the welcoming speech at the Transplantation Jubilee on 23rd October, but that isn't at his calendar either.
Program Seminarium torsdag 23/10 - Transplantationsjubileum 2014

thank you ladyfinn... I thought Victoria was missing some engagements:flowers:

Prince Carl Philip will be a guest in the program "Hellenius hörna" on October 17'th. This is a picture from a trailer where the Prince is pulled over by David Hellenius (the host), dressed as a police officer. Hellenius asks how the Prince is doing, and he replies "David, I recognize you. But I've told you that I won't be in your show".

But he will be. He is the first guest on the season premiere. There will be a 30 minute interview with CP. It's the first time he makes such a long interview. I'm sure going to watch it.

Instagram
Prins Carl Philip gäst i nya "Hellenius hörna" | Nöje | Expressen

Prince Carl Philip will be a guest in the program "Hellenius hörna" on October 17'th. This is a picture from a trailer where the Prince is pulled over by David Hellenius (the host), dressed as a police officer. Hellenius asks how the Prince is doing, and he replies "David, I recognize you. But I've told you that I won't be in your show".

But he will be. He is the first guest on the season premiere. There will be a 30 minute interview with CP. It's the first time he makes such a long interview. I'm sure going to watch it.

Instagram
Prins Carl Philip gäst i nya "Hellenius hörna" | Nöje | Expressen

I see, Carl Philip will return a favor. David Hellenius is married with Renée Nyberg, who did that praising TV-program "En Galen Dröm" about Sofia and Project Playground last year. And Renée Nyberg was the host at PP's press meeting due to Shai Dahan's exhibition at the Hotel Skeppsholmen. So because Nyberg is so fond of Project Playground and Sofia, Carl Philip will attend at her husband's program.

Last edited:
I see, Carl Philip will return a favor. David Hellenius is married with Renée Nyberg, who did that praising TV-program "En Galen Dröm" about Sofia and Project Playground last year. And Renée Nyberg was the host at PP's press meeting due to Shai Dahan's exhibition at the Hotel Skeppsholmen. So because Nyberg is so fond of Project Playground and Sofia, Carl Philip will attend at her husband's program.

Good thinking! I didn't remember that Renée Nyberg and David Hellenius were a couple. That might explain why he decided to show up in Hellenius program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom