The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Courtier

My brother wears bracelets like that also. In his case the bracelets are from festivals to show that you paid for a ticket and can switch between the show area and the camp side. His friends also wear those festival bracelets. Maybe CP also has been at a few festivals.

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Carl Philip visited FNS Uusimaa (a finnish ship) before the ships left Turku today.
http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/h...02141565_n.jpg
http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/h...67150162_n.jpg

Old 09-02-2014, 03:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

While Carl Philip was in Turku, he was seen jogging by the Aura River on Friday evening. On Saturday he arrived to Börs Night Club at midnight with a group of people and some bodyguards. His arrival came as a surprise to the Night Club. The restaurant manager tells that although Carl Philip had his own bodyguards, their bouncers took also care that Carl Philip was left in peace. The manager says that Carl Philip seemed to have a good time.
Prinssi Carl Philip juhli Turun yössä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Iltalehti tells that Carl Philip wasn't at the Börs Night Club, but at Oscar bar & grill at Börs. He didn't have dinner, they had just drinks. Carl Philip had two or three bodyguards with him. He stayed there about three hours.
Yllätysvieras turkulaisessa pubissa prinssi Carl Philip!
Old 09-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
While Carl Philip was in Turku, he was seen jogging by the Aura River on Friday evening. On Saturday he arrived to Börs Night Club at midnight with a group of people and some bodyguards. His arrival came as a surprise to the Night Club. The restaurant manager tells that although Carl Philip had his own bodyguards, their bouncers took also care that Carl Philip was left in peace. The manager says that Carl Philip seemed to have a good time.
Prinssi Carl Philip juhli Turun yössä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Iltalehti tells that Carl Philip wasn't at the Börs Night Club, but at Oscar bar & grill at Börs. He didn't have dinner, they had just drinks. Carl Philip had two or three bodyguards with him. He stayed there about three hours.
Yllätysvieras turkulaisessa pubissa prinssi Carl Philip!
thank you LadyFinn

His bodyguards are with him during the military exercise?
Old 09-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
thank you LadyFinn

His bodyguards are with him during the military exercise?
There is no news about that, but it would be strange. Perhaps the bodyguards were only at the pre-sail weekend in Turku.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Not Prince?
- No, no, here I am one of the staff, one of the gang and it's definitely no special treatment. It would be hugely surprising. I work like everyone else, no difference.
On September 11 the exercise is done and Carl Philip will return to Stockholm.
- This fall, I have some official functions. That includes Alicante for the Volvo Ocean Race. Then I of course also have my design. There will be things to do.
He did not exclude the future may be even more time in the Navy:
- I like all of this life, he notes. It's something I enjoy doing.
Yeah..... i had pictured this military exercize a bit differently, especially since the calendar of the RF lists him as being with the exercize every day until 11 sept, and now he's off doing a weekend of car-racing.
imo he doesn't really know what "being a navy man" really entails, but if he's just in it because it's fun and he's enjoying it, the military people might not mind that much that he's not there full time

Maybe there's hope for "his design"
Old 09-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to the route history, HMS Carlskrona, where Carl Philip according to the court should be at the military exercise, has been this week at the Bothnia Gulf. The ship came last night to Rauma and left again this morning. How did Carl Philip get away from the ship, with that helicopter that is at the ship?
Vessel Itineraries - AIS Marine Traffic

One photo of Carl Philip at the exercise earlier this week
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...a9&oe=5489BD24

Some people speak of the exercise as NATO exercise. The exercise is organized by Navy Command Finland, not NATO. NATO, EU and PfP countries participate in the exercise.
Defence Forces News News The Northern Coasts exercise strengthens the crisis management capability of the Finnish Navy
Old 09-24-2014, 05:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Carl Philip has cancelled his trip to Copenhagen, where he should have inaugurated the exhibition ”Carl Larsson – det gode liv”. Ulrika Näsholm from the court press department says that unfortunately Prince Carl Philip had to cancel his visit to Copenhagen today because of a stronger cold.
Carl Philip sjuk – ställer in resa till Danmark Svensk Damtidning
Translation
Old 09-25-2014, 06:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Carl Philip should have attended today at the event when queen Sonja inaugurates the exhibition Contemporary Nordic Graphics: The Queen Sonja Print Award in Waldemarsudde. But it has been taken away from his calendar (swedish calendar). So obviously he is still too ill to attend.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:37 AM
Majesty

I read that he has fever...
Old 10-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Courtier

Prince Carl Philip was today promoted to major in the Navy.

Article so far only in Swedish:
*Prins Carl Philip utnämns till major - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 10-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingen View Post
Prince Carl Philip was today promoted to major in the Navy.

Article so far only in Swedish:
*Prins Carl Philip utnämns till major - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
I guess this was coming after his recent military exercise (even though he left for a few days to race cars)

but good for CP
Old 10-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Of course he needs more gold to his uniform when he is getting married...
Old 10-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Majesty

Is it true that Carl Philip is going ti subtistute Victoria on an upcoming engagement?
Old 10-02-2014, 08:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Is it true that Carl Philip is going ti subtistute Victoria on an upcoming engagement?
What do you mean?
Old 10-02-2014, 08:33 AM
Majesty

CP will accompany the king and queen at the reception of the austrian president...
Old 10-02-2014, 08:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
CP will accompany the king and queen at the reception of the austrian president...
Prince Carl Philip has often attended at the receptions of the foreign presidents with the rest of the royal family. The court updates their calendar in various ways, next week we will see if Victoria and Daniel are there too. Daniel is giving the welcoming speech at the Transplantation Jubilee on 23rd October, but that isn't at his calendar either.
http://www.transplantationsjubileum....torsdag-23-10/
Old 10-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Prince Carl Philip has often attended at the receptions of the foreign presidents with the rest of the royal family. The court updates their calendar in various ways, next week we will see if Victoria and Daniel are there too. Daniel is giving the welcoming speech at the Transplantation Jubilee on 23rd October, but that isn't at his calendar either.
Program Seminarium torsdag 23/10 - Transplantationsjubileum 2014
thank you ladyfinn... I thought Victoria was missing some engagements
Old 10-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Majesty

Prins Carl Philip utnämns till major - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 10-08-2014, 03:30 AM
Courtier

Prince Carl Philip will be a guest in the program "Hellenius hörna" on October 17'th. This is a picture from a trailer where the Prince is pulled over by David Hellenius (the host), dressed as a police officer. Hellenius asks how the Prince is doing, and he replies "David, I recognize you. But I've told you that I won't be in your show".

But he will be. He is the first guest on the season premiere. There will be a 30 minute interview with CP. It's the first time he makes such a long interview. I'm sure going to watch it.

Instagram
Prins Carl Philip gäst i nya "Hellenius hörna" | Nöje | Expressen

Closed Thread

Tags
carl philip, current events, prince carl philip