Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you can find a video of prince hot...ehm...prince Carl Philip of course ;)
It´s in german...but the reporter asked Carl Philip in english, and he answered in english, so when the translating voice is "faster" than CP, you can hear him talking english...and in the end he even talks a bit german (which sounds soooo cute...he would be perfect for the IKEA-spots on german TV ;) )

The video is on the bottom->audio/video

:rolleyes: Hi

Is there a full version of th above interview (in english - without the german voice over)? It looks as though it was recorded for a certain television program.

Can anyone help?

thanks

Shane

Originally posted by happy_27@Jun 21st, 2004 - 12:39 pm
:rolleyes: Hi

Is there a full version of th above interview (in english - without the german voice over)? It looks as though it was recorded for a certain television program.

Can anyone help?

thanks

Shane
No...sorry there isn´t any other version...neither on the net nor on video. Carl Philip gave an long interview some weeks ago in swedish...but there doesn´t exist an online-version as well...but GrandDuchess was so nice to translate it into english and to post it on this board (it´s in this thread...site 2)

I know we had this before...but now on Ritva´s board a new "Carl Philip looks like Orlando Bloom"-discussion has started as well...and there someone posted a picture and I took this picture and compared it directly with one out of Ritva´s new picture-series (http://www.ritva.com/040430_1.htm) The similarity is so enomously...they even could be twins!

picture

Tomorrow is Carl Philip´s (and Lena`s :p ) big day...he will run 400 meters with the olympic torch (his part of the route is near Stockholm castle...and he will give then the torch to Lill Lindfors, an artist, shortly after 4 pm)

Article

I think if I would be a Stockholm-Swede, then I would be at 4 pm in the near of the castle tomorrow :woot: Or maybe I should call the airport if there´s a flight to Stockholm tomorrow or this evening :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 30th, 2004 - 4:46 am
Tomorrow is Carl Philip´s (and Lena`s :p ) big day...he will run 400 meters with the olympic torch (his part of the route is near Stockholm castle...and he will give then the torch to Lill Lindfors, an artist, shortly after 4 pm)

Article

I think if I would be a Stockholm-Swede, then I would be at 4 pm in the near of the castle tomorrow :woot: Or maybe I should call the airport if there´s a flight to Stockholm tomorrow or this evening :woot:
:cry: I will be as close as 10 minutes away from Skeppsbron, but I have to work!!! So it doesn´t matter if you´re in Stockholm, you propably will see the pictures before me :blush:

they just talked about in on tv and the Hallåa caled carl philip the crown prince :lol:

Originally posted by Alva+Jun 30th, 2004 - 9:15 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alva @ Jun 30th, 2004 - 9:15 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jun 30th, 2004 - 4:46 am
Tomorrow is Carl Philip´s (and Lena`s :p )  big day...he will run 400 meters with the olympic torch (his part of the route is near  Stockholm castle...and he will give then the torch to Lill Lindfors, an artist, shortly after 4 pm)

Article

I think if I would be a Stockholm-Swede, then I would be at 4 pm in the near of the castle tomorrow  :woot: Or maybe I should call the airport if there´s a flight to Stockholm tomorrow or this evening  :woot:
:cry: I will be as close as 10 minutes away from Skeppsbron, but I have to work!!! So it doesn´t matter if you´re in Stockholm, you propably will see the pictures before me :blush: [/b]
What a pity...I´ve thought when "crown prince" (Pappa Carl Gustaf probably heard it with delight...when he has watched it...but I think he´s still in France) Carl Philip runs with the olympic torch, then it´s a national holiday ;)

Carl Philip looked even cuter yesterday, than I´ve ever imagined (and I´ve imagined a lot ;) ) And yes, he´s grounded...I´ve to say at the moment he´s by far my favourite member of the Royal family. He didn´t make a single mistake in the last couple of months, and in the opposite to the past he seems to enjoy his duties.

One more picture...the light blue and the white looks good on him

FOR SOME GIRLS:
If you look closer to the last three pictures that Lena posted, number 19, 20 and 21; you will see tht Carl Philip has ( how do you say it) holes in his cheek ;)

Originally posted by DDD@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 8:53 am
FOR SOME GIRLS:
If you look closer to the last three pictures that Lena posted, number 19, 20 and 21; you will see tht Carl Philip has ( how do you say it) holes in his cheek ;)
You mean those little dimples? Yes, he has them...and isn´t that cute?! That´s the special thing about Carl Philip´s look...he looks manly and muscular, but though very cute and sweet.

From Aftonbladet...I´ve tried to translate the questions of the reporter, and that what Carl Philip said.

Stolt prins sprang med OS-facklan
The proud prince ran with the olympic torch

OS-prinsen höll facklan högt.
Det var en stolt Carl Philip som i går sprang med OS-elden framför slottet.
- Fast jag var lite orolig att jag skulle snubbla, säger han.
Tusentals nyfikna åskådare kantade i går Stockholms gator när OS-elden kom till Sverige.
I Gamla stan var det extra tätt i leden kring avspärrningarna.

Rungande hejarop
I träningsoverall och löparskor möttes prins Carl Philip av rungande hejarop när han spurtade fram med facklan i handen.
Efter språngmarschen lämnade Carl Philip över facklan till sångerskan Lill Lindfors.
- Det har varit jättehärligt. Allt folk som har samlats och kollar, det känns otroligt bra, sa prinsen.
-This was really wonderful. All people who was there and looked (at me), this felt unbelievable good, said the prince

Bra kondis
- Det är en riktig ära att springa med den här facklan. När du väl gör det är man ensam om det i hela världen. Det kändes stort.
-This is an real honour to run with the torch here. When you do that (you know) that you do that (right now?) alone in the whole world. That feels great
Hann du bli nervös?
Do you were nervous?
- Det var inte en så lång sträcka, men jag var ändå lite orolig för man hade ju kunnat snubbla eller nåt sånt.
-This wasn´t such a long distance, but I was in all case a little bit worried, that I could have (one could have) stumbled or something similar (nåt is a short form of "något"??)
Men att springa 400 meter var väl ingen match för dig?
But to run 400 meters was not a problem for you?
- Nä, konditionen är det inget fel på - hoppas jag i alla fall, haha.
-No, the (my) condition isn´t that bad- at least I hope so, haha

Thanks for the article, La la :flower:

To be honest I don´t believe really in astrology... and my guess is, that the fact, that Carl Philip has the longest and most stable relationship has influenced the prediction of this astrologer (a little bit) ;)
My prediction is that Victoria and Carl Philip will marry at frequent intervals(one year or even less) ...and later Madeleine will marry.

The king gave his boat ANCYLUS to his son. And Carl Philip took this to travel to Öland with his "new" boat...According to friends he´s a good mate/steersman (of course, IT`S CARL PHILIP, about which they talk :p ;) ) They needed 5 hours for the journey an according to the friends such a journey isn´t "cheap" fun...this boat takes 3000 liter gas.

Carl Philip & friends on the boat

Här är kungens gåva till prinsen
BORGHOLM. Carl Philip har blivit båtprinsen.
Pappa kungen har gett sin lyxbåt M/Y ”Ancylus” för fyra miljoner till sin son.
– Carl Philip körde båten hela vägen från Drottningholms slott till Öland. Han är en grym skeppare, berättar en av vännerna.

Prins Carl Philip har ända sedan barnsben varit intresserad av båtar och sjöliv.
Nu har hans högsta dröm gått i uppfyllelse:
Han har fått en egen båt – pappa kungens värstingbåt, en Fairline som tillverkas i England.

Kungens ögonsten
– Den har i tio år varit kungens ögonsten, men på senare år har det mer och mer blivit Carl Philips båt, berättar en av prinsens vänner.
När kungen köpte båten kostade den sex miljoner kronor, i dag är den värd fyra miljoner.
– Kungen står fortfarande som ägare till båten, men han har förklarat för Carl Philip att den nu är hans.
Så när det var dags för att åka till årets semester på Solliden på Öland var valet enkelt för Carl Philip – det blev en båttur.

"Ingen billig historia"
Han och tre killkompisar med sina respektive startade resan från Drottningholms slott.
På vägen ner till Öland stannade sällskapet på en av sjömackarna utanför Stockholm och fyllde upp tanken.
– Det är ingen billig historia att fylla upp en sådan båt. Den rymmer nästan 3 000 liter bensin, berättar en annan av vännerna.
Knappt fem timmar tog resan.
– På vissa ställen gick det undan, men det var en säker körning av Carl Philip, avslutar vännen.

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 11th, 2004 - 3:03 am
The king gave his boat ANCYLUS to his son. And Carl Philip took this to travel to Öland with his "new" boat...According to friends he´s a good mate/steersman (of course, IT`S CARL PHILIP, about which they talk :p ;) ) They needed 5 hours for the journey an according to the friends such a journey isn´t "cheap" fun...this boat takes 3000 liter gas.
And as gasoline is quite expinsive in sweden... This trip was expensive, too!

From Expressobladet today:

Carl Philips flickvän är Madeleines nya bästis

BORGHOLM. Prinsessan Madeleine har fått en ny bästis. Storebror Carl Philips flickvän Emma Pernald är numera en av hennes närmaste väninnor.
I dag överraskar de Victoria på födelsedagen.

Prinsessan Madeleine njuter av den svenska sommaren på Öland. Hon och storebror Carl Philip ska i dag på morgonen uppvakta Victoria på hennes 27-årsdag. De överraskar storasyster med tårta med färska öländska jordgubbar och hemliga paket. Med på firandet finns även en av Madeleines numera bästa vänner - Emma Pernald. Hon har i fem år varit tillsammans med Carl Philip.
- I början var Madeleine och Emma inte alls så bra vänner, men med tiden har de blivit oerhört tighta, berättar en person i deras vänkrets.

Denne fortsätter:
- Emma är en oerhört jordnära och sympatisk tjej. Det går inte att tycka illa om henne. Alla i kungafamiljen älskar Emma. Carl Philip har haft tur.

Promenader på alvaret
Madeleine och Emma har de senaste dagarna umgåtts intensivt på kungafamiljens sommarparadis Solliden. I går valde de att ta en promenad med familjens hundar på alvaret. Lite senare på kvällen var det stor middag inne på Solliden.

The article only says, that Emma and Madeleine are now very good friends...and that everybody in the familiy is fond of Emma.
Now in the holidays Madeleine and Emma are walking a lot around on Öland with the dogs. And today Victoria´s birthday will be celebrated with a big strawberry-cake

Originally posted by Robbert@Jul 14th, 2004 - 11:44 am
What's it about, could you give a brief summary? :flower:
It's basically about how good friends Princess Madeleine and Carl Philip's girlfriend Emma Pernald is. In the beginning they weren't good friends at all, but with time they've become very close. It also say that the whole Royal Family really liker her a lot!

From Aftonbladet today:

The article says that Prince Carl Philips has parked his car on the wrong spot (on one belonging to a church) and not the spot he has on the same parking place. It also mentioned his parking tickets so far this year...

He has one parking spot on the same parking place as the Finnish parish, a permit to park on the courtyard close to his palace apartment, AND all the royals have free parking at the Royal Mews on Väpnargatan (in central Stockholm).

Kyrkan fick nog av prinsens parkerande

NYHETER-14s12-nyprinsensbil-65_368.jpg
NYHETER-14s15-prinsenslapp-47_368.jpg

Hovet: Vi ska be om ursäkt

I flera dagar stod prins Carl Philips svarta Volvo felparkerad. Till slut fick parkeringens ägare nog och hotade bogsera bort fordonet.
- Jag blev förbannad, säger vaktmästare Juha Sillgren.
Hovet skyller på att "Rhapsody in rock" ockuperade borggården.

Motorprinsen är inte så noga med vad han ställer sina pärlor. Den ljusgula Volvo XC-70 han använder mest, har lappats fyra gånger inne i centrala Stockholm sedan den införskaffades i mars 2004. Detta trots att kungafamiljen har fri parkering i hovstallet på Väpnargatan bredvid Dramaten.

I tre dagar
Prins Carl Philip har slarvat även med den svarta Volvo XC-90 som Hovstallet hyr av Volvo personbilar. I tre dagar stod den felparkerad på Finska församlingens parkering på Slottsbacken.

Församlingens lokaler ligger strax utanför Carl Philips slottslägenhet och prinsen har en egen plats reserverad på kyrkans parkering. Men där stod inte den svarta Volvon. Den blockerade i stället en ruta avsedd för kyrkans personal och besökare vid vigslar och begravningar.

Församlingen har ett tiotal platser som är inhägnade, men har ofta problem med tjuvparkering.
- Ibland kommer inte ens likbilen fram, säger församlingens vaktmästare Juha Sillgren.

Blev förbannad
Det är inga problem om en granne frågar snällt för att ställa bilen där någon timme. Men att lämna den där utan att fråga är fräckt, tycker Juha Sillgren.
- Till slut blev jag tillräckligt förbannad och skrev en lapp. Jag försöker ju hålla ordning här.

Ann-Christine Jernberg på hovets informationsavdelning beklagar det inträffade, men tror att förklaringen är att någon i sin tur har ockuperat prinsens plats.

Enligt hovstallmästare Mertil Melin har Carl Philip tillstånd att parkera på borggården, 50 meter från sin lägenhet.

Varför ställer han sig inte där?
- Vi har haft "Rhapsody in rock" där i fyra dagar så det har inte gått, säger Ann-Christine Jernberg.

Bilen flyttades i förrgår, men hovet har kontaktat finska församlingen för att reda ut situationen.
- Vi ska naturligtvis framställa våra ursäkter, säger hovstallmästare Mertil Melin.
Nästa gång prinsen felparkerar på kyrkans mark får han böter.
- Nu ska det bli ordning. Jag fixat en parkeringsvakt, säger vaktmästare Juha Sillgren.

Prinsens parkeringsböter i år (his parking fines this year):
Slottsbacken den 3 mars: 700 kronor.
Erik Dahlbergsallén den 11 maj: 450 kronor.
Klarabergsviadukten 47 den 11 maj: 425 kronor.
Klarabergsviadukten 47 den 18 maj: 450 kronor.

The prince of Sweden

Can anyone please tell me what the prince and the crown princess currently doing? Has the prince finish his graphic design study already or still continue? Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom