Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T is the press as bad in Sweden with their royal families as the British press are with theirs
Not at all.
When the royal children were little the press only paid attention to them on official occasions and at things like the end of the school year and the yearly photocall at Solliden. But they were left alone most of the time. The royal family had close contact with the press and everyone were "pleased"

But lately the press has been more "on". Many paparazzi pics has been released, like the one of Victoria and Daniel kissing last summer. The royal family, especially Crownprincess Victoria is very upset about that

Originally posted by Yennie@Aug 4th, 2003 - 3:21 pm
O/T is the press as bad in Sweden with their royal families as the British press are with theirs.

Not at all.

When the royal children were little the press only paid attention to them on official occasions and at things like the end of the school year and the yearly photocall at Solliden. But they were left alone most of the time. The royal family had close contact with the press and everyone were "pleased"

But lately the press has been more "on". Many paparazzi pics has been released, like the one of Victoria and Daniel kissing last summer. The royal family, especially Crownprincess Victoria is very upset about that.
Thanks for replying, Yennie.

I think other than the British press, the press of the other countries seem to be pretty respectful of their royal families. They seem to keep a good distance and take photos only at established photo calls. But when it comes to romantic relationships, I am finding that the press is straying further and further away from that respectful line. Take for example Frederik and Mary, Felipe and any woman he is linked with, all the hoopla surrouding Haakon and Mette-Marit before their wedding and any men Madeline and Victoria are linked with. I imagine it will only worsen in time, all backed by the public's hunger and "need" to know about the private lives of royals.

I imagine it will only worsen in time, all backed by the public's hunger and "need" to know about the private lives of royals
Yes, thats true... I think we´ve only seen the begining

Prince Carl Philip, his girlfriend Emma Pernald and some friends in St. Maxime - 20030819

colourpress.com

St. Maxime, France - Prince Carl Philip, his girlfriend Emma Pernald and some friends enjoy a day on the sea with the kings yacht Polaris

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 983
www.korpa.com - EL PRINCIPE CARLOS FELIPE DE SUECIA, PASA UNAS ROMANTICAS VACACIONES EN SAINT TROPEZ CON SU NOVIA , EMMA PERNALD Y UN GRUPO DE AMIGOS NO CREDIT. 48795-7 / ©KORPA 19/08/03 SAINT TROPEZ

Attachments

• SW_carl_phillip_504.jpg
    SW_carl_phillip_504.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 416
Saint-Tropez-France. 18/08/2003. Carl-Philipp of Sweden the son of the King and the queen of Sweden is in St-Tropez on the boat of his parents with some friends and perhaps his girlfriend.

NO CREDIT

NO CREDIT

NO CREDIT

NO CREDIT

NO CREDIT

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 351
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,804
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 487
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 328
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 362
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 379
Last edited by a moderator:
What is Prince Carl Philip doing at the moment education wise? I know during the spring of this year he studied Graphic Design as a design school but do anyone know what he will do from this autumn?

Thanks, Gita. ;)

I think he still studies graphic design at Forsbergs school in Stockholm...

OK, this might be a stupid question to ask...but what do you learn when you study graphic design?

And I agree, he DOES look good...

Originally posted by Helen88@Sep 9th, 2003 - 2:27 pm
OK, this might be a stupid question to ask...but what do you learn when you study graphic design?

And I agree, he DOES look good...
My brother is taking graphic design at college and there are different levels to it. His training will be geared to design for the internet, so designing web pages and stuff like that. But at my work (a magazine) our art director also took graphic design but she specialized in print materials, so designing page layouts for newspapers, magazines, PR notes and packages, stationary, cards, posters, etc.

I don't know what exactly Carl Phillip is studying in particular in the field of graphic design though.

Here´s a picture of Carl Philip that I hadn´t seen before.. Its from 1998 and was taken in Karlstad, close to Lundsberg where the prince went to school

"Prins Carl Philip besökte Karlstad och Biskopsgården på sin 19:åriga födelsedag, den 13 maj. Han träffade biskopen, i all enkelhet, för att få information om kyrkolivet i stiftet eftersom han går i skola här och är hertig av Värmland"
SB5_9811.JPG

Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Philip will not attend Daniel Westlings birthday party tonight. Due to the situation in Sweden after foreign minister Anna Lindhs was murdered on wednesday the royal children have decided to stay at home.
The party is still on though and many friends of Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine will attend the celebrations at a restaurant in Stockholm.
---

Why doesn´t Daniel make his party at a more suitable date now? Isn´t strange that he will celebrate his birthday-party without his girlfriend?!

Well, the whole thing was already planned and arranged...I think.
But I think it´s really good not to go there now because what would that look like if whole Sweden is mourning and the representatives go partying?

Now the party is cancelled...

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 999
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 884
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,004
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 780
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,193
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 994
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,660
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,036
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,363
take a look what i found carl philip speaking......

Attachments

• 990906_prinsen.ram
    62 bytes · Views: 226
Närvaro vid föreställning av Verids Requieml, Operan 2003-09-16 Prins Carl Philip

IBL Bildbyrå

IBL

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 962
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,045
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,197
Prince Carl Philip Current Events Part 2 (September 2003-April 2004)

Lets start a new great thread

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 482
Okej då =), they do look cute together...

Attachments

• PRIVAT2.JPG
    PRIVAT2.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 38,115
the prince will with his family take part of the comming state visit from Jordan
and he will also have a royal duty october 9th
at the royal palace

Carl-Philip cleaning

Carl-Philip-I´m not sure about the year

Carl-Philip and Emma 2000

Attachments

• cp7.jpg
    cp7.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 646
  • cp9.jpg
    cp9.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 908
  • 00cp_emma.jpg
    00cp_emma.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 19,266
Originally posted by Lena@Oct 9th, 2003 - 5:35 pm
Carl-Philip cleaning
:lol: Sorry, it´s fun when you know what he is really doing ( I don´t meen to make fun of you): You´re supposed to put a coin in the statue for good luck, so he´s not cleaning...

The prince looks Buff

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 2,330
But I remember photos of Carl-Philip cleaning the statue and it was quite clear :unsure: .. maybe he has just put a coin in the statue after the cleaning, because it doesn´t kicked against him during the procedure :p

You´re supposed to put a coin in the statue for good luck, so he´s not cleaning...
true, he´s putting a coin in the statue. I remember reading that article a couple of years ago. It´s such a funny picture :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom