Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald, Current Events Part 1: October 2004 - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena said:
Ooooh, I just arrived from the States on Sunday! Do you know exactly where they are/were?! :confused:
I have no idea. I dont think we will know later on either, unless some paparazzi spotted them ofcourse :)

I realized that there is silence around both of them.
Have they any problems? Or are they reclusive?
Here in Germany you don´t hear anything about them, only news about Victoria or Madde. Thats also interesting, but CP and Emma are more :D .
Has anybody hear something new about them?

Cerasma said:
I realized that there is silence around both of them.
Have they any problems? Or are they reclusive?
Here in Germany you don´t hear anything about them, only news about Victoria or Madde. Thats also interesting, but CP and Emma are more :D .
Has anybody hear something new about them?
No news about Carl Philip & Emma, we haven't seen her in a while now. The only news we've had have been from Prince Carl Philip, which you can see in his own thread (the race on Sunday), and then the royal wedding he attended a few days.

I guess they're just holidaying currently, too bad we haven't seen any good paparazzi pictures of them like we have during previous years... :(

Prince Carl Philip and Emma

Prince Carl Philip and Emma are generally left alone by the press. Prince Carl Philip and Emma are fortunate enough they live a much more quiet life than that of Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine and their partners. The media focus much less on Prince Carl Philip and Emma compared to his siblings.

Yes its to bad there haven´t been many photos of them this summer... I think I have only seen photos from one day in Stockholm. And that was from the beginning of the summer or perhaps even late spring

Aren't they @ the U.S.?...That's probably why..because the country hasn't really heard about them!

U.s.a.?

What part of the United States are they visiting? I have heard nothing about it.

I do not know. I just read somewhere on the internet that Carl Philip and Emma were in the United States. Sorry, but I cannot remember where I
read this. If I come across it again, I will let you know.

towzer12 said:
I do not know. I just read somewhere on the internet that Carl Philip and Emma were in the United States. Sorry, but I cannot remember where I
read this. If I come across it again, I will let you know.
I wrote it here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=250168&postcount=153

and I read about it in Svensk Damtidning a few weeks ago. But as far as I know there haven´t been any photos from the trip

IMO, Emma is not a beautiful girl at all and doesn't look feminine either.

Guido said:

I agree, but I have seen her look feminine before...somewhat.

i don't know if she is beautiful or not, or if she is feminine or not. however, they both seem to be really happy and she is a discreet lady and that's admirable and what really counts at last.

Guido said:

what do you mean that she does not look feminine

The first time I saw Emma...she was in the pictures where she was wearing a red dress....and she was extremely tanned...and after that I seen so many pictures if her and her dratic tan!...But recently I have changed my mind when I seen those pictures...she looks quite pretty just have her stay away from a tan and she'll be fine!... She's totally feminine.

This thread has now reached its ten pages, so it's time to say goodbye and close the shop! The new thread for news about Carl Philip & Emma can be found here,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom