King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, Current Events Part 8: May 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the gold wears away after a period of time and people send their rings in to be re-gilded. Hopefully that's the case here.

Queen Silvia didn´t have her wedding ring at her finger during the visit to Nykvarn. And suddenly during the visit she changed another ring to the wedding ring finger.

During the past years, Queen Silvia has always been wearing three rings on her wedding ring finger on a daily basis: A ring with a ruby flanked by two diamonds, her wedding ring in the center, and her diamond engagement ring.
She was wearing none of them yesterday.
The sapphire ring she then switched to the wedding ring finger is often seen, but always worn on the other hand.

Boris said:
During the past years, Queen Silvia has always been wearing three rings on her wedding ring finger on a daily basis: A ring with a ruby flanked by two diamonds, her wedding ring in the center, and her diamond engagement ring.
She was wearing none of them yesterday.
The sapphire ring she then switched to the wedding ring finger is often seen, but always worn on the other hand.

Anything special about the ruby ring? I understand about the wedding and engagement ring though I personally would feel odd wearing 3 rings on one finger.

maybe the rings were being serviced and/or cleaned ???

the rings look all there now... :unsure:

Whitetiger said:
maybe the rings were being serviced and/or cleaned ???

the rings look all there now... :unsure:

Or she just forgot to put them on that morning or maybe her finger was sore. I wouldn't read too much into it.

How can someone write to Queen Silvia? Swedish justice has committed a very serious miscarriage of justice, the life of a young woman is in grave danger and there could be three orphans in a few weeks. She is a young french and I can't imagine a second Sweden could let an innocent dying in prison in order to protect its judicial system.

How can someone write to Queen Silvia? Swedish justice has committed a very serious miscarriage of justice, the life of a young woman is in grave danger and there could be three orphans in a few weeks. She is a young french and I can't imagine a second Sweden could let an innocent dying in prison in order to protect its judicial system.

Maybe this will help you:
Contact us - Sveriges Kungahus

Photos of the king and the queen at Villa Godthem:
Kongeparret - Billed-Bladet Danmark - Picasa-verkkoalbumit

On which place spend the royal couple the midsommer-days?

Expressen wrote a few days ago that they would spend their one-week-off at their villa in Saint-Maxime. No one knows for sure.

Wow, they really were relaxed and happy in those pictures. Very rare moment for this couple.

Don't attend the king and queen the brunch at Royal palace in Monaco on 3rd July 2011? I only see the young generation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom