King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, Current Events Part 5: July 2006 - Oct 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 16.10.2007

Official visit of the King Carl Gustav XVI of Sweden to the 34 session
of the general conference of UNESCO, 10/16/07

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Well there's something strange going on here.
All of the Queen's engagements until the end of the month October have been cut from the calendar on royalcourt.se - but only in the Swedish version. In the English version, the World Childhood gala is still scheduled for October 23rd, plus the Queen is supposed to travel with the King to Kalmar next week. Kalmar has turnewd into a solo engagement for the King in the Swedish version.
Apart from the Royal website being its usual sloppy self, I wonder what's going on, is the Queen ill?

I think the queen is in Brasil at time - and the next two weeks, too. Than she travel to Columbia, she will attend the Mentor-Gala/meeting 5th - 7th November 2007. As follow the World Childhood-Gala in New York 12th November.

Result - the queen will return to Sweden Mid of November!

It is very bad for the Sweden people that the queen is for a long time outside of the country and the king represent alone. The crown princess has no official events next time. Where is she and what is she doing?

What think you (and the people in Sweden) about this matter?

But the queen made a great work for all children in the world.

Maybe the crown princess is preparing an engagement party ...? I´ve heard that the Queen visits almost yearly a beauty clinic in Brazil with some operations done - is this true?

It is very bad for the Sweden people that the queen is for a long time outside of the country and the king represent alone. The crown princess has no official events next time. Where is she and what is she doing?

What think you (and the people in Sweden) about this matter?

Most Swedish people assume that Q Silvia, her husband and advisors are capable and able to figure out how to best allocate her time between her many responsibilites and engagements. As far as going to a beauty clinic - I hope she does what her personal desire is - visiting a beauty clinic is an intensely personal issue and I hope she had a good time - if she did go!

There have been rumours through the last 10-15 years of Queen Silvia doing plastic surgery, or botox injections, but who knows? I think it's a shame if she is so uncomfortable with her ageing features that she needs surgery, she is/was a very beautiful woman. She could be an example for women, showing it's ok to age. After all, it's the way of life.
But, what she does or doesn't do in her free time is not a big issue here in Sweden and botox etc isn't that big of a deal anymore.

Then, she might just go to Brazil to visit her family and the place where she spent happy parts of her childhood.

I think it wouldn't bad if it's true, that Queen Silvia is doing plastic surgery! You don't notice it! If ot would be Dolly-Buster-like or so it would be bad! Dolly Buster, for example, has so horrible lips!
If Queen Silvia only uses a bit botox to tigthening her skin it isn`t bad!

_________

IMO it's a pitty that there are no pictures of Gala in Brazil! I hope there will be pictures of Columbia or New York!

-------------
Silvia❦CarlGustaf

Pics 23.10.2007

Yesterday King Carl Gustaf was handed out a new biography about
his mother Sybilla by Roger Lundgren and Eva Bonnier Överlämnande:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

It seems that all of Queen Silvia's engagements until the state visit to Austria starting Nov. 20th have been cancelled.
There was no gala in Brazil, it looks as if there won't be a trip to Columbia (Mentor meeting & gala) and New York (World Childhood Foundation gala) and none of the originally planned engagements in Sweden are scheduled anymore.
Needless to say, no reasons were given, everything was just deleted from the Royal calendar. Rather strange.

It seems that all of Queen Silvia's engagements until the state visit to Austria starting Nov. 20th have been cancelled.
There was no gala in Brazil, it looks as if there won't be a trip to Columbia (Mentor meeting & gala) and New York (World Childhood Foundation gala) and none of the originally planned engagements in Sweden are scheduled anymore.
Needless to say, no reasons were given, everything was just deleted from the Royal calendar. Rather strange.

There was a gala here in Brazil, but no photos, the papers said the she danced with Swedish Ambassador...

There was a gala here in Brazil, but no photos, the papers said the she danced with Swedish Ambassador...

When was this? On October 18th maybe? This one was/is still in the schedule. But they had also listed an other Childhood gala in Brazil on October 23rd and this one got removed.
And tomorrow the queen should have been in Kalmar with the king...but this got removed as well :confused:

This thread has reached 10 pages so time to close it and open another one. Thanks to all who participated and we hope to see you again in the 12th Current Events thread of king Carl XVI Gustav and queen Sylvia, which can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom