Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 2: May 2004 - September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the earlier regard to Victoria being "fat", I wonder if it might not be a case of a typographic error from "flat". Or a case of misreading "flat" :(

Originally posted by King Christian@May 26th, 2004 - 5:29 pm
in the earlier regard to Victoria being "fat", I wonder if it might not be a case of a typographic error from "flat". Or a case of misreading "flat" :(
Hm, true...but this happens when a female person does a lot of weight training.

agreed, training causes a certain bulking up. But i think that is now in the past, because at the water prize ceremony she looked slim and trim.

Originally posted by King Christian@May 26th, 2004 - 8:34 pm
agreed, training causes a certain bulking up. But i think that is now in the past, because at the water prize ceremony she looked slim and trim.
water prize when was that?

She does look rather slim now.

Originally posted by Josefine+May 26th, 2004 - 7:41 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Josefine @ May 26th, 2004 - 7:41 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-King Christian@May 26th, 2004 - 8:34 pm
agreed, training causes a certain bulking up.  But i think that is now in the past, because at the water prize ceremony she looked slim and trim.
water prize when was that? [/b][/quote]
On the 12th of August 2003

Lena  Posted: May 26th, 2004 - 2:12 pm
(Josefine @ May 26th, 2004 - 7:41 pm)
(King Christian @ May 26th, 2004 - 8:34 pm)
agreed, training causes a certain bulking up.  But i think that is now in the past, because at the water prize ceremony she looked slim and trim.
water prize when was that?
On the 12th of August 2003
Sorry ... I meant the event of the other day, where she's seen in the white and black blouse and black pants. :(

No problem...but then I fear I´m not sure if I get the point :blush: I mean yes, she´s trimmed and has worked out a lot...and this could have caused the shrinking of..well you know, what I mean. So I don´t think she has starved and that´s why she has lost some "bulk there"

Victoria and Prince Albert at the Spanish wedding:

Lena  Posted: May 26th, 2004 - 6:48 pm

No problem...but then I fear I´m not sure if I get the point I mean yes, she´s trimmed and has worked out a lot...and this could have caused the shrinking of..well you know, what I mean. So I don´t think she has starved and that´s why she has lost some "bulk there"
Maybe she swore off "working out" for a while ... ?

Well, we saw them together only 10 days ago...I think they are still happy together

Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 27th, 2004 - 5:42 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 27th, 2004 - 5:42 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-King Christian@May 26th, 2004 - 11:19 pm

So you think she has dropped Daniel? [/b][/quote]
While that would be great news, she still looked buff to me.

Originally posted by Dennism+May 27th, 2004 - 10:53 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 27th, 2004 - 10:53 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by mixer2002de@May 27th, 2004 - 5:42 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-King Christian
@May 26th, 2004 - 11:19 pm

So you think she has dropped Daniel?
While that would be great news, she still looked buff to me. [/b][/quote]
A sad Victoria, who would see that all people around her get married and she´s alone...this would be good news?!

Originally posted by Lena+May 27th, 2004 - 5:57 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ May 27th, 2004 - 5:57 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 10:53 pm

A sad Victoria, who would see that all people around her get married and she´s alone...this would be good news?! [/b][/quote]
No, a sad Victoria would not be good. She would not be alone for long and she has her friends as well.

Originally posted by Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 4:52 pm
Well, we saw them together only 10 days ago...I think they are still happy together
Maybe that was before the drop?

Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:02 pm
No, a sad Victoria would not be good. She would not be alone for long and she has her friends as well.
As Dennism would travel to Stockholm? To cheer her up?

Originally posted by Dennism+May 27th, 2004 - 11:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 5:57 pm
Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 10:53 pm

A sad Victoria, who would see that all people around her get married and she´s alone...this would be good news?!
No, a sad Victoria would not be good. She would not be alone for long and she has her friends as well. [/b][/quote]
Just imagine that she would lie in her bed at Drottningholm-alone-the pillow would be soaked, because she has cried so much...maybe she would binge again and her bulimia would come back...just an idea :innocent: What I want to say: you don´t know how deep her feelings for this guy are...and some people suffer a lot from break-ups...esp. when the guy/girl had a very special meaning for them! Nowadays mostly "different developments of lifestyles" are the reason for a break-up, but there are also often people from the outside, who cause a break-up. And in the special case of Victoria & her boyfriends this is often the press and the rules of the court!

Originally posted by Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 6:09 pm

Just imagine that she would lie in her bed at Drottningholm-alone-the pillow would be soaked, because she has cried so much...maybe she would binge again and her bulimia would come back...just an idea :innocent: What I want to say: you don´t know how deep her feelings for this guy are...and some people suffer a lot from break-ups...esp. when the guy/girl had a very special meaning for them! Nowadays mostly "different developments of life styles" are the reason for a break-up, but there are also often people from the outside, who cause a break-up. And in the special case of Victoria & her boyfriends this is often the press and the rules of the court!
This is very true, Lena. Often lifestyles are what cause breakups and I do not wish for Victoria to be sad or to suffer once again as she once did. A breakup should be as cleanly as possible so that both parties can move on.

Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:17 pm
This is very true, Lena. Often lifestyles are what cause breakups and I do not wish for Victoria to be sad or to suffer once again as she once did. A breakup should be as cleanly as possible so that both parties can move on.
A break up is never clean and easy, as far as I knoW!

Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 27th, 2004 - 11:22 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:22 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:17 pm
A break up is never clean and easy, as far as I knoW! [/b][/quote]
Yes, very true...but our Dennis seems to suppress this ;)
It seems to me as if Victoria would be a person who can really manage the "Let´s be friends"-thing (Daniel Collert and her are still friends-at least she claims this), but this doesn´t mean, that it didn´t hurt (IMO)

Originally posted by Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 5:25 pm
It seems to me as if Victoria would be a person who can really manage the "Let´s be friends"-thing (Daniel Collert and her are still friends-at least she claims this), but this doesn´t mean, that it didn´t hurt (IMO)
But how would a new man/friend accept that! She is "still friends" with her previous boy friends! :innocent:

Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 27th, 2004 - 11:28 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:28 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 5:25 pm
But how would a new man/friend accept that! She is "still friends" with her previous boy friends! :innocent: [/b][/quote]
Obviously DanielII has accepted DanielI...I remember that they once were at the same wedding and Victoria talked to both...but maybe their relationship (Dan1 and Victoria) has "cooled down". I´ve never seen Paparazzi-pics of them again. Victoria seems to spend 100% of her free time with the second version of these Daniels ;)

Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 27th, 2004 - 6:28 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 27th, 2004 - 6:28 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 5:25 pm
But how would a new man/friend accept that! She is "still friends" with her previous boy friends! :innocent: [/b][/quote]
Yes. I know about D1 and the claims of friendship so I figured that a breakup with him must not have been too hard since they went out for a longer period of time. Not hurt. Everything hurts or affects. Our experiences create who we are.

Originally posted by Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 6:32 pm
:innocent:

Obviously DanielII has accepted DanielI..
[/quote]
Unlike Erik and Jonas. :innocent:

Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:34 pm
Unlike Erik and Jonas. :innocent:
But Erik and Jonas are too different.
O.K. both are in touch with law things but on a quite different way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom