Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 1: December 2002 - May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Victoria during the opening the Swedish Parliament, September 16, 2003

Attachments

• IML_SCANPIX_16_royal_8.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_16_royal_8.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IML_SCANPIX_16_royal_6.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_16_royal_6.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IML_SCANPIX_16_royal_5.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_16_royal_5.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Victoria seen during her visit to the University of Lund on September 1st 2003.

Attachments

• IML_SCANPIX_01_ENG_lund_.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_01_ENG_lund_.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 215
1) Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden visiting Finland 28.08.2003

2) State Visit to Finland, August, 2003

3) Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden in Fredrikshamn on Wednesday, Aug 27, 2003

4) Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden in Fredrikshamn on Wednesday, Aug 27, 2003

5) Gala dinner at the castle in Helsinki during the state visit to Finland which started today, Tuesday, August 26 2003.

6) Gala dinner at the castle in Helsinki during the state visit to Finland which started today, Tuesday, August 26 2003.

7) Gala dinner at the castle in Helsinki during the state visit to Finland which started today, Tuesday, August 26 2003.

Attachments

• IML_9421505.jpg
    IML_9421505.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IML_SCANPIX_27_royal_31.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_27_royal_31.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IML_SCANPIX_27_royal_15.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_27_royal_15.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IML_SCANPIX_27_royal_14.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_27_royal_14.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 195
  • IML_SCANPIX_galamiddag_2.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_galamiddag_2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 185
  • IML_SCANPIX_galamiddag_3.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_galamiddag_3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 199
  • IML_SCANPIX_26_vict_fin_.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_26_vict_fin_.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 178
Originally posted by Dennism@Jan 13th, 2004 - 5:00 am
Alfred Brorsson, Crown Princess Victoria and Kristoffer Hallner with their ice creams. Crown Princess Victoria visited Kristoffer Hallner's playground modified for use by a disabled children in Vaargaarda September 19, 2003. Kristoffer had promised the Crown Princess an ice cream if she visited his playground.
I love that one...she looks like a toddler there ;)

Yeah, it's a precious moment.

wonderful pictures! Thanks for posting them Dennism!
where did you find them?

Here's one from Corbis. I don't think I've seen it posted before. It was taken outside of the UN Security Council on November 12, 1997:

Attachments

• 0000334752_007.jpg
    0000334752_007.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 183
Princess programmed power robot

2003-06-10 - Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden visited ABB for two days in early June as part of her education.

The Crown Princess spent an afternoon at ABB's robot center in Västerås speaking to among others Kai Wärn, senior vice president, about the future of robotization.

She also went on a guided tour in our production unit where she seized the opportunity to program and run our largest power robot, the IRB 7600.

1#

2#

Attachments

• rob1.jpeg
    rob1.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 546
  • rob2.jpeg
    rob2.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 499
Crown princess Victoria of Sweden at the inauguration of a new golf corse in Ekerum on the island …land, Saturday May 24, 2003

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 183
The funeral ceremony of the Swedish author Mrs Astrid Lindgren took place in the Great Cathedral of Stockholm, Sweden, Friday , March 8, 2002. Mrs Lindgren wrote famous storys for children such as Pippi Longstocking, Emil and many moore. She died in her home in central Stockholm in January 2002, 94 years old. Picture; Crown Princess Vicotria, Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustaf of Sweden on their way to the funeral in the Great Cathedral

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 270
The swedish academy annual commermarational occasion in at the Exchange hall in Stockholm, 20 december, 2001. Picture from the left: Queen Silvia, king Carl Gustaf and crownprincess Victoria.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 224
The Swedish Seafood Awards in Goteborg 2003-10-21. Must have been the night of the visit to the Seafood market in Goteborg.

IBL

Attachments

• TH03102101.jpg
    TH03102101.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 440
  • TH03102102.jpg
    TH03102102.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 603
Originally posted by ennyllorac@Jan 24th, 2004 - 9:40 pm
Victoria certainly looks like her father!
Yes she does. All I can say is "flickan är vacker!" (That's my one sentence of Swedish for the day lol...the course is paying off)

From the CP Victoria Message Board:

Attachments

• SW_victoria_499.jpg
    SW_victoria_499.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 225
HardCorrVictoria great banner, who made it? You
Have you seen the Victoria fanart/wallpaper thread.......

When was the picture above taken? It looks as though Victoria has spent a little too much time in the sun (Or tanning bed...) like Madeleine...but I think it may also be the color of her suit and the scarf tied around her throat...they are colors that tend to make your skin look darker then it actually is just because of the tones...(so for those of you looking to make your skin look darker, without the use of sun or tanning beds, check out tans, and tangerines that aren't to bright...they work wonders!)

Originally posted by Britters@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 12:29 am
When was the picture above taken? It looks as though Victoria has spent a little too much time in the sun (Or tanning bed...) like Madeleine...but I think it may also be the color of her suit and the scarf tied around her throat...they are colors that tend to make your skin look darker then it actually is just because of the tones...(so for those of you looking to make your skin look darker, without the use of sun or tanning beds, check out tans, and tangerines that aren't to bright...they work wonders!)
I remember that this picture was taken in the time around the world-trade-center-disaster...so it was taken shortly after the summer break, and so she probably was still tanned

Originally posted by Josefine@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 12:20 am
HardCorrVictoria great banner, who made it? You
Have you seen the Victoria fanart/wallpaper thread.......
Thank you, yes I love it very much too. My two fav. women on it. No, I didn't make it, a friend of mine on a Corrs message board did it kindly for me...he is very good at them..creative.

Yes I have seen the Vic. fanart/wallpaper thread...love it. Many great designs and tributes.

Because they are going to disappear soon, a bad thing I am doing ...

Imagine Scandinavia. Stockholm. Queen Margrethe of Denmark visiting Stockholm fot the Opening of her own Art exhibition "The Spirit of the Landscape Queen Margrethe II and Prince Eugen" at Prince Eugens Waldemarsudde in Stockholm, Sweden.

Attachments

• victoria_1.jpg
    victoria_1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 218
And one last bad thing by me ...

Imagine Scandinavia

Attachments

• victoria_2.jpg
    victoria_2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 218
I like this cartoon...I mean I like it how Victoria, Frederik and Haakon are drawn. But I fear I´ve to admit, that I don´t get the "joke", the punchline...what means the injection? An explanation for super-slow-Lena, please... :unsure: :rolleyes:

Yeah, tough one. I am not seeing it. Unless, they mean that Haakon has been loosened up as it were and been injected by the "common" touch that Mette-Marit has provided.

Hm, it seems to me, as if there would be published a lot of pictures of Victoria only on the homepages of the different organisations she visits, but not in photo agencies or newspapers/mags. I think this was different some years ago. Victoria isn´t the only "victim" of this phenomenon...all Royals, who are longer in the biz get less attention. I really pity this...I mean it´s no wonder, that more and more people talk about the abolishment of the Monarchies (which became through this many political changes more and more a service FOR the people), when they don´t see, what the Royals do for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom