Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 9: June 2010 - October 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
sverige.jpg

Welcome to the 9th thread for Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden´ current events.

The previous thread can be found here.
Please post current news and pictures of Crown Princess Victoria in this thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Please do not post the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.

_____

Last edited:
This thread will remain closed until the crown princess arrives home from her honeymoon.

Ah, she was there with Haakon. Btw, where was MM, she did not come to the wedding in Greece.

There back from the wedding quick, and MM doesn't like to fly and she was probably stay home for IA, she's just started school and coming home and not having your mum there might be a bit odd for her.

Ah, she was there with Haakon. Btw, where was MM, she did not come to the wedding in Greece.

Maybe she couldn´t go because of her severe flight phobia.

CP Victoria took part in the inauguration of the monument to commemorate Folke Bernadotte's 'White Buses' mission together with CP Haakon at Ramlösa Brunnspark in Helsingborg today.

Articles with photos:
Finbesök i Ramlösa Brunnspark när kronprinsessan kom på besök - KVP.se - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
Publiken rättade Victoria - hd.se

More photos:
Bildspel från Victorias besök i Ramlösa - hd.se
Läsarnas bilder på Victoria - hd.se

As always-lovely :wub:
She looks fresh for someone who just get back from wedding in Greece.

As always-lovely :wub:
She looks fresh for someone who just get back from wedding in Greece.

Maybe she and Haakon left the wedding early and headed direct for Malmo and Daniel stayed behind to party and mingle with other royals and be allowed to sleep late today. Wounder if today is the first day they are further apart than 5-10 meters since they left their own wedding:p

Do I see (sunshine) spots in her face???????
Does she have them normally?

Do I see (sunshine) spots in her face???????

:lol:We live in hope! Anyway, the dress and this colour are very flattering. She does look great.

If you look carefully to the latest pics that are posted here, I can see it.
OK, I agree there is something visible at the close ups that iceflower posted. I'm just worried if it's not what we want to see instead what's really there. :p

OK, I agree there is something visible at the close ups that iceflower posted. I'm just worried if it's not what we want to see instead what's really there. :p

No, at Marika's pics. Clearly!

Visit in France

According to the news paper " la Républiques des Pyrennées"
Princess Victoria, will be September 28 in Pau, accompanied by her husband Daniel
She will be invited to visit the museum Bernadotte.

According to the news paper " la Républiques des Pyrennées"
Princess Victoria, will be September 28 in Pau, accompanied by her husband Daniel
She will be invited to visit the museum Bernadotte.

It's in the calender.

September 27-28
TRH Crown Princess Victoria
and Prince Daniel pay an official visit to Paris and Pau, France on the occassion of the 200th anniversary of the Bernadotte reign.

Today the crown princess attend the conference The Global Need for Effective Antibiotics” in Uppsala.

Video of Victoria with dynamite, in the opening of the building of new Karolinska University Hospital in Solna. This event was about a week ago. I think the video is funny, because before the explosion Victoria takes the microphone and asks: "Children, are you ready?" as far as I understood ;)

YouTube - Kronprinssesan vs dynamit harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom