Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 9: June 2010 - October 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was quite an explosion. Very dramatic!

The crown princess don't work very much in public. Only two audiences next tuesday, one concert on thursday.... and then the travel on 27th to France.

Another royal houses work more in public - Victorias studies are finish, her wedding, too! Her home is renovate. What is she doing during the week?
progress.gif

The crown princess don't work very much in public. Only two audiences next tuesday, one concert on thursday.... and then the travel on 27th to France.

Another royal houses work more in public - Victorias studies are finish, her wedding, too! Her home is renovate. What is she doing during the week?

progress.gif

They haven´t moved to the Haga Palace yet, the move has been delayed due to radon and asbestos removal problems. The court hasn´t informed when the move is going to happen, maybe it will happen in the near future. I think they must be a little frustrated for the waiting.
Victoria and Daniel will travel to France on the 26th September
Sveriges ambassad Paris - Nyheter Kronprinsessparet till Frankrike

What is she doing during the week?

Working out?:whistling:

Working next week: Only two audiences on tuesday, one concert on thursday!

What is she doing during the week?

Working out?:whistling:

I don't mean her move to Haga Palace, I mean her public work during the weeks!

They haven´t moved to the Haga Palace yet, the move has been delayed due to radon and asbestos removal problems. The court hasn´t informed when the move is going to happen, maybe it will happen in the near future. I think they must be a little frustrated for the waiting.
Victoria and Daniel will travel to France on the 26th September
Sveriges ambassad Paris - Nyheter Kronprinsessparet till Frankrike

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean her move to Haga Palace, I mean her public work during the weeks!

There are busier and more quiet weeks for every crown princess. Mary hasn´t nothing in her agenda next week, Letizia has two engagements, Maxima has two engagements, Mathilde has four engagements. Victoria will have busier weeks in October.

According to interwiews i heard there are things that dont go into the calender but they still do some work. Her work for her own foundation i belive isnt scheduled

I don't mean her move either, I mean the work that gets her in the shape she is in. Plus of course I hope she is still every now and then thinking about producing a heir. These things require time, properly done.

There are busier and more quiet weeks for every crown princess. Mary hasn´t nothing in her agenda next week, Letizia has two engagements, Maxima has two engagements, Mathilde has four engagements. Victoria will have busier weeks in October.

In general work has been slowing done for every royal. They don't seem to be doing a lot of engagements lately?

Crown Princess Victoria will attend the reception and Gala on occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in
The Netherlands this evening at the Hotels van Oranje,Noordwijk,The Netherlands.TRH the Prince of Orange and the Duke of Parma will
be in attendance.The Duke,Chair of INSID,will deliver a speech.

Princess Victoria attended the gala reception of 50 years Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the Netherlands in Noordwijk. October 28, 2010

PPE Agency Noordwijk

Belga Picture

Last edited:
Princess Victoria attended the gala reception of 50 years Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the Netherlands in Noordwijk. October 28, 2010

PPE Agency Noordwijk

Belga Picture

Perhaps she will stay the night over at Alexander's. Maxima recently told in an interview that they are good friends with Victoria and Daniel. Victoria was seen last year jogging with Maxima in the dunes.

Crown Princess Victoria pictured during the Gothenburg Award ceremony at the
Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg, Sweden, November 17, 2010. 'The
Göteborg Award ( Gothenburg Award ) is the city's international prize that
recognises and supports work to achieve sustainable development' according
to goteborgaward.com.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** svenskdam: Kronprinsessan Victoria på strålande humör i Göteborg **

Last edited:
Victoria participates in the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi 17-20 January, as a key-note speaker on the opening day. She is accompanied by State Secretary Daniel Johansson, Ministry for Energy and Enterprise and Director General Tomas Kaberger from the Swedish Energy Agency, according to a statement by Johan Murray, Counsellor and Deputy Head of Mission at the Embassy of Sweden in Abu Dhabi.
WAM | Emirates News Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom