Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 6: June 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I hope the wind was blowing. What a moment to snap the picture!

.Wind was wanting to touch a Royal as all of us! And he DID!!! :D

Vanesa.

Pics 11.+12.6.2007

Victoria had two events, she looked great at both :)

1. Swedish Crown Princess Victoria opened the wheelchair tennis Invacare World Team Cup in Stockholm June 11, 2007 anp:

Pic 1 - Pic 2

2. Swedish Crown Princess Victoria opens a new cultural centre at the home of Swedish children's book author Astrid Lindgren in Vimmerby, Southern Sweden, June 12, 2007 anp:

Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the lovely pictures of the crown princess. Victoria looks beautiful on both days! She made a very good work.

She is just lovely. I love the dress at the Wheelchair tennis event.

Victoria attended a gala, she wore a black skirt with a red top and something red (flower?) in her hair, she looked beautiful!

Yes, she looks great. It's the 100years celebration Nordiska Museum Stockholm! Here a link to the website with the pictures:

Nordiska museet

Princess Robijn said:
Victoria attended a gala, she wore a black skirt with a red top and something red (flower?) in her hair, she looked beautiful!

ursulajohanna said:
Yes, she looks great. It's the 100years celebration Nordiska Museum Stockholm! Here a link to the website with the pictures:

Nordiska museet

And here are two more pics of her arriving at that event on 8 June 2007 :) :

Pic 1
Pic 2

Gekroonde Hoofden

this website has some better photos (scroll down), she looks amazing!!!!! i love this outfit. i've never seen her look so sexy and gorgeous. she's a pretty lady but she seems to be radiant lately.

Pics 28.6.2007

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria and Jordanian Queen Rania Al-Abdullah took part in the Tallberg Forum in Tallberg, Dalecarlia, Sweden. Photos: Henrik Montgomery / SCANPIX Kod 10060 28 June 2007

http://i8.tinypic.com/4qgxuef.jpgPic 3
Pic 5

Last edited by a moderator:
such a surprise! victoria and rania look great together and seem really at ease. how come rania was in sweden? does the association involve jordan at all?

it was in any case lovely to see them together.

princess victoria is very adorable, and her traditional dress is very nice
on the photos she seems shortest than queen rania, how tall is the princess?

Rania wears heels (possibly high) whereas Victoria wears the traditional shoes which are flat. That explains the difference in height, I think.

Are there any picture of CP Victoria in the birthday of Norwegian Queen?

Are there any picture of CP Victoria in the birthday of Norwegian Queen?

You can find them in the Norwegian forum.......

Only 5 more days till Victoria's 30th! Can't wait!

Seems as she is on holidays as ther is no event at all :)
No, she has two engagements this week... both in Stockholm so she is probably at home at Drottningholm

Tomorrow she will be present at the Junior Water Prize and on wednesday she will attend a concert at Stockholm palace

Was Victoria wearing new jewlery for the Jr. Water Prize? I love it, but I don't think I have ever seen her wear it. And the dress is perfect for her too.:flowers:

Pics 22.8.2007

"Hans Rausing, 81, was honoured with 2007 Year's Swede in the World Award. Hans Rausing sold his share in packaging giant Tetra Laval in 1995 and has since then invested in the smaller packaging company Ecolean. The prize was handen over by Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria on Wednesday during a ceremony in Stockholm" - the black dress seems to be one of Victorias's favourites this summer :)

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thanks Iceflower for the information and links.

I don't know why the crown princess wear black dresses at last time?! It's a very dark colour for the summer months! She has very beautiful dresses in summer-colours.

You are most welcome, ursulajohanna :flowers::flowers:
I read an article in a fashion magazine that black was the most undervalued
colour for the summertime and that women should rediscover it as a fresh
colour for the hot months as well, maybe Victoria has read that as well ;);)

Here's another pics from last Wednesday:

Victoria 22.8.2007

"Hans Rausing, 81, was honoured with 2007 Year's Swede in the World Award. Hans Rausing sold his share in packaging giant Tetra Laval in 1995 and has since then invested in the smaller packaging company Ecolean. The prize was handen over by Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria on Wednesday during a ceremony in Stockholm" - the black dress seems to be one of Victorias's favourites this summer :)

Pic 1
Pic 2

Part of the reasoning behind this year's award:
"... is one of Sweden's most dynamic business leaders and entrepreneurs. He headed Tetra Pak/Tetra Laval for closer to 40 years, and have since then thrown himself into new projects. He has also through family foundations supported humanitarian projects, supported social charitie and protection of the environment. He lives abroad, but retains close ties with Sweden. He's a Swede abroad in all manners."
Translated and summarized from http://www.sviv.se/index.php/publisher/svensk/action/summary/

From a quick googling I gather that there's been some discussion of his taxation in the UK (as it has been with many foreign businessmen/women who settle there because of the tax legislation). But I also found projects like the Hans Rausing Endangered Languages project, which looks rather interesting: http://www.hrelp.org/

Pics 29.8.2007

This time in white and not in black ;) :
Crown Princess Victoria handed out a reward called Export Hermes to the companies,
at the Stockholm chamber of commerce, 29 Aug 2007:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Pics 6.9.2007

You are most welcome :flowers: and this time it's really not black - only some
very small parts are in this colour ;)

Crown Princess Victoria inaugurates a new library and a new exhibition about
ancient China at the East Asian museum in Stockholm, Sweden, 06 September 2007.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 * Pic 4 ** Pic 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom