Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 5: May 2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaydura0717 said:
Was there a special reason why she would do an interview with a puppet?
Well, Silvia started many years ago and perhaps she thought it would be a good way to "keep up" the contact with the swedish children or somethting like that.
Or she simply thought it was much easier beeing interviewd by a puppet than a "real" person, no hard or uncomfortable questions :flowers:

Are Queen Silvia and CP Victoria only royal members being interveiwed by the puppet?

wanderer said:
Are Queen Silvia and CP Victoria only royal members being interveiwed by the puppet?
Yes, no one else in the family have been interview by the puppet Skurt

avrilo said:
Icant see this video and of course I cant read the help. help please!
The link still works. It could be that your computer doesn't have the software to run this kind of media file?

http://www.tv4.se/nyheter/fuglesang/512491.html

Anyway, when you click on the link, in the middle of the page when you scroll down you have these red letters RELATERAT MATERIAL and underneath a little TV symbol and the text ''Se rymdintervjun med Fuglesang igen'' which is what you click on.

After a while of downloading the TV-show should start by itself.

The part where Crown Princess Victoria is present starts 2 minutes and 20 seconds into the show.

http://www.tv4.se/nyheter/fuglesang/512491.html

But they also had the sam christmas shopping pic from Daniel last year like in the above blog. Thats well ....

Crown Princess Victoria watched the premiere of the show 'Elvis' by the Glada Hudik ensemble at the Cirkus theatre in Stockholm, Sweden, January 27, 2007. The money raised by the Glada Hudik show 'Elvis' was donated to the 'Crown Princess Victoria Fund'. INFO: The Glada Hudik ensemble started as a project for intellectually handicapped 10 years ago.

Victoria 1
Victoria 2
Victoria 3
Victoria 4

Pics 5.02.2007

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria arrives for a dinner at the National Museum in Stockholm Monday, together with among others the French oceanographer J M Cousteau - 5.02.2007

Victoria 1
Victoria 2
Victoria 3

I always love seeing Victoria's many expressions. She looks great but the outfit is a bit of a miss for me. Beautiful blouse but maybe it should've been paired differently.

Pics 12.02.2007

Crown Princess Victoria seen during the annual Milk Awards in the Stockholm Concert Hall in Stockholm, Sweden, February 12, 2007. The milk medal is given to farmers with the best milk quality each year:

Victoria 1
Victoria 2

Thanx for all the pix. CP Vic is looking stylish as always and very happy. BTW i had no idea that she had her own charitable fund.

i was at drottningholm at 10 march to show a freind of my the castle etc. and we are goining to the kina theatre unbelievable but true victoria came around with a dog and say freindly good morning. I was so perplexed, nobody couldn´t imagine

Wow!!!

That is great! :w00t:How lovely for you to have met her.:w00t2: :) What language did she speak to you in? :punk:

She speak first swedish and than as my friend asked me what have she say she said in german guten morgen and than have she asked what we do here so early and than we wish each other a great day

Pics, pics pics!. "Crown Princess Victoria celebrating Queen Josephina of Leuchtenbergs birth 200 years ago, in the Catholic Cathederal in Stockholm Sweden tonight at the Pontifikal Mass"

Imagine

Here a picture from Friday of the International Paralympic Board in Bonn with Victoria

Attachments

• IPC_HB_069.jpg
    IPC_HB_069.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 218
here is a link to a video as an interview with victoria enjoy it ZDF.de - hallo deutschland

That was a wonderful video! I have always adored Pss Victoria and really enjoyed this video. Thank you so much. Also, I love the footage of when she knocked the little stand over when she was in the Netherlands. I could have sworn she said in english, "Did you catch that," which shows just how cool she is. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom