Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 3: November 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ursulajohanna said:
Many thanks for the pics. Who is the man with the glasses (Jonas Jacobsson is the man in the last pic, do you posted)
that would be david lega he has been in paralympics preives years
i think he gives motivation lectures now

Victoria arriving to the ceremony in Auschwitz/Birkenau today (from Expressen)

Attachments

• au.jpg
    au.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 218
pdas1201 said:
Pics from Jan 17, 2005, Princess Victoria attending the Sports Gala where she gave the prize for best handicapped athelete to Jonas Jacobsson.

Some more photos from IBL:

Attachments

• vic1.jpeg
    vic1.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 866
  • vic2.jpeg
    vic2.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 846
  • vic3.jpeg
    vic3.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 876
  • vic4.jpeg
    vic4.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 866
Are there not any more pictures from the cermony at auschwitz/birkenau of Victoria? so far I have only seen one picture, anyone seen more somewhere?

I wonder why this wasn't on the calendar! Perhaps she's visiting friends, but still - an appearance like this in London yesterday evening, it should've been noted...

LONDON - FEBRUARY 2: Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden attends the aftershow party following the Press Night for the new stage show "A Life In The Theatre" - starring Joshua Jackson and Patrick Stewart -, at Attica on February 2, 2005 in London. (Photo by Dave Benett/Getty Images)

Attachments

• A Life in the Theatre, London, 2 Feb 2005.jpg
    A Life in the Theatre, London, 2 Feb 2005.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 284
ah, a secret London visit! Herself or with company I wonder :)
what exactly is "Press Night for the new stage show A Life In The Theatre"?
Is it a play and this evening it was just the press there?
Not a good night for a secret princess visit imo :p

Thank you for the pic, GrandDuchess

Maybe Victoria has visited her friend Leonie (and Caroline Kreuger, I think she lives now in London too) and was a little bit shopping.

Isn´t Joshua Jackson the guy, who played "Pacey Witter" in Dawson´s creek (wish I could say now isn´t XY the guy, who played XY in a version of Shakespeare´s XY? But all I know are stupid teenie-shows ;) )?

Lena said:
Isn´t Joshua Jackson the guy, who played "Pacey Witter" in Dawson´s creek (wish I could say now isn´t XY the guy, who played XY in a version of Shakespeare´s XY? But all I know are stupid teenie-shows ;) )?
oh yes that´s right. Joshua Jackson played Pacey in DC

Josefine
Joshua Jackson did star in dawson creek
any more photos of victoria
Trust these links sate your interest:

the show
http://www.dawsonscreek.com/

Dawson Creek
http://www.dawsoncreek.ca/multimedia/photogallery/index.html

Victoria
[imghttp://www.city.victoria.bc.ca/visitors/about_views.shtml

My favourite of Victoria's namesake ;)
views_beacon_pic2.jpg

some others
http://www.city.victoria.bc.ca/common/graphics/views_beacon_pic2.jpg
http://www.city.victoria.bc.ca/common/graphics/views_buchart_pic1.jpg
http://www.city.victoria.bc.ca/common/graphics/views_causeway_pic1.jpg
http://www.city.victoria.bc.ca/common/graphics/views_leg_pic1.jpg

Last edited:
I watched the whole interview with Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Philip when it was sent on Swedish television yesterday and one thing that really surpirsed me was that Victoria said that she preferred to be addressed as "Crown Princess" in public. I thought that she was very down to earth and liked when reporters called her "Victoria" but she doesn't.

No biggie, but I had another image of her, that's all.

According to a small article in Aftonbladet today, the British newspaper The Daily Mail has said "What a Swede-heart" of Victoria during her short stay in London this week. According to Daily Mail's celebrity editor, she snuck in to a night club in the West End without her sercurity guards (which I highly doubt).

Victoria says (because of the very low quality of the article, I don't know to which of the newspapers, Aftonbladet or The Daily Mail, she said this too):
- I flew over yesterday, so that I could support my friend. I will return tomorrow.
- I wish I could stay longer, but I'm a student and have to get back to school - and meet my boyfriend.
- When I'm finnished with school, I hope to be able to work for the UN.

According to the article, the play she saw, "A Life In The Theatre" is produced by a close friend of Victoria. Curious as I am, I immediately Googled for more info - and have now found two names who are producing this play: Clare Lawrence and Anna Waterhouse - Out of Blue - TheatreShare PLC. These names doesn't ring a bell with me, does anyone else know which of them is her friend? And if so, how they met etc?

Attachments

• NYHETER-04s14-vickan-753_368.jpg
    NYHETER-04s14-vickan-753_368.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 711
Last edited:
Cissan said:
I watched the whole interview with Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Philip when it was sent on Swedish television yesterday and one thing that really surpirsed me was that Victoria said that she preferred to be addressed as "Crown Princess" in public. I thought that she was very down to earth and liked when reporters called her "Victoria" but she doesn't.
No biggie, but I had another image of her, that's all.
I agree, I was also a bit surpirsed. Earlier she has never had problems with beeing called Victoria. She said the it didn´t matter. She did say something like that in the programme to (Whatever that feels most comfortable for the person that says it?) but she wanted to be addressed as Crown Princess.
Must be weird beeing called that all the time.

Now that we´re having a name discussion, I tought I could mention that she also said that no one calles her Vickan, or calls Madeleine for "Madde", exept for tabloid reporters :D

i think she wants to be called crown princess when she works so she can separate her role
she also said that she never call the prime minister Göran she calls him the prime miniter and so on if the person have a title she uses that

I don't think it's strange at all that she wants to be addressed as Kronprinsessan/the Crown Princess - for me this is natural. She's an official person holding a certain position, and just like she pointed out - she also addresses for ex. (like Josefine pointed out) the Prime Minister, Göran Persson, by his title, just like she does with an Ambassador.

According to the article, the play she saw, "A Life In The Theatre" is produced by a close friend of Victoria. Curious as I am, I immediately Googled for more info - and have now found two names who are producing this play: Clare Lawrence and Anna Waterhouse - Out of Blue - TheatreShare PLC. These names doesn't ring a bell with me, does anyone else know which of them is her friend? And if so, how they met etc?[/QUOTE]

Maybe this Clare or Anna are buddies with Caroline Krueger. Seems odd but it could be just as simple as that. Anyway, these two who started their theatre company several years ago at Cambridge have been successful of late bringing young Hollywood actors to the London Stage including Jake Gyllenhaal, Summer Phoenix, Kieran Culkin, Anna Paquin, Matt Damon and Casey Affleck. And now Joshua Jackson along with a seasoned veteran like Patrick Stewart.

From Colourpress today:

Karlskrona, Sweden - Medi@boom (Mediaboom), a Swedish magazine produced by young disabled people was granted a 30 min. interview with the Swedish Crown Princess Victoria on December 16th, 2004. In the latest issue of Mediaboom the interview is published, and it turns out that the huge rumor-mill around a possible announcement regarding the relationship between the Crown Princess and her boyfriend was a simple PR-stunt for the magazine. Victoria told the magazine, that "she hopes to marry somebody someday...". Photo: Magnus Bark

Attachments

• COLOUR10107874.jpg
    COLOUR10107874.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 746
  • COLOUR10107876.jpg
    COLOUR10107876.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 772
  • COLOUR10107875.jpg
    COLOUR10107875.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 718
  • COLOUR10107873.jpg
    COLOUR10107873.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 756
  • COLOUR10107871.jpg
    COLOUR10107871.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 736
  • COLOUR10107872.jpg
    COLOUR10107872.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 809
  • COLOUR10107870.jpg
    COLOUR10107870.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 776
Wonderful (for me ;) ) pictures from Fotomarktplatz...last Wednesday Victoria has given the "Anna-priset". The prize is named after Anna Collert, who died in the early 90ties from cancer and who has fought, as banker, for equality (women rights) in the financial world. Victoria´s ex-boyfriend Daniel Collert, son of Anna, was also there.

Attachments

• Danco1.jpg
    Danco1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 359
  • Danco2.jpg
    Danco2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 332
  • Danco3.jpg
    Danco3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 302
  • Danco4.jpg
    Danco4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 791
  • Danco5.jpg
    Danco5.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 423
  • Danco6.jpg
    Danco6.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,682
  • Danco7.jpg
    Danco7.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4,103
  • Danco8.jpg
    Danco8.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,695
Last edited:
wow, thats a real kodak moment :)
10 years ago the paparazzis would have jumped of joy for these photos. Nice to see such "emotions" between Victoria and Daniel...

Yennie said:
10 years ago the paparazzis would have jumped of joy for these photos. Nice to see such "emotions" between Victoria and Daniel...

Maybe now Daniel W. is going to jump?
:eek:

mixer2002de said:
Who gave this prize? Daniel Collerts idea? His step fathers? And who gets it and why?

It´s not easy to answer your questions, because there aren´t many informations on the web.
This prize was donated of "FöreningsSparbanken" (Swedbank) after Anna´s death in 1993. I guess it was Göran Collert´s idea (who is/was director of the board?). And I also assume he usually gives the prize.
The prize is given to ppl, who work in/for swedish banks. E.g. in 2002 Lars Smitterberg, chef of the "Hudiksvalls Sparbank" has gotten the prize for a "rotary scheme" in his bank (every employee can be head of the office from time to time)

If you ask me, there are a lot of coincidences of late. If the Royal world would be a soap opera, I would watch on TV, then I would say Daniel Westling has gotten a rival in love!
Firstly we read, that Daniel C. and his girlfriend Josefine are separated, then we read, that he has met Victoria in a shop, that they hugged and talked long, then we read Daniel wants Victoria back, then this prize (usually Victoria only gives such "small" prizes, when there´s a special jubilee)...Victoria wore neither the infamous ponytail, nor one of her beige-grey-black suits and Daniel C. wears his hair now the "Westling-style", then this long warm hug...if I would be Daniel W. then I would put a golden ring with a big "rock" as fast as possible on the finger of my girlfriend and wouldn´t wait until 2006 or 2007, otherwise an other one could thwart his plans.

Last edited:
Those are nice pictures of Victoria and Daniel 1, I wonder what Se og hør and Svensk Damtidning will do with them? not to talk about what the german rags will do....:cool: Daniel 1 looks good on those pictures I have to say, it must have been emotianal for him, the prize honouring his mother and beeing photographed with Victoria. Victoria looks very beautiful also, she dressed her age which always suits her...

Lena said:
If you ask me, there are a lot of coincidences of late. If the Royal world would be a soap opera, I would watch on TV, then I would say Daniel Westling has gotten a rival in love!
Firstly we read, that Daniel C. and his girlfriend Josefine are separated, then we read, that he has met Victoria in a shop, that they hugged and talked long, then we read Daniel wants Victoria back, then this prize (usually Victoria only gives such "small" prizes, when there´s a special jubilee)...Victoria wore neither the infamous ponytail, nor one of her beige-grey-black suits and Daniel C. wears his hair now the "Westling-style", then this long warm hug...if I would be Daniel W. then I would put a golden ring with a big "rock" as fast as possible on the finger of my girlfriend and wouldn´t wait until 2006 or 2007, otherwise an other one could thwart his plans.
Maybe DC. speeds up the engagment as DW gets nervous :)

mixer2002de said:
Maybe DC. speeds up the engagment as DW gets nervous :)

Or maybe Daniel W. gets so nervous, that he breaks up *innocentlooking*

did not Daniel C wright a public letter to the press after he and victoria broke up

i am also suprised that afronbladet or expressen has not wrotten anything on the meeting between daniel C and victoria

Last edited:
Josefine said:
did not Daniel C wright a public letter to the press after he and victoria broke up

As much as I know he hasn´t written a public letter, but has given an interview to the web-magazine yosthlm.com.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,79699,00.html

This interview was a reaction on reports in Svensk dam Tidning, saying that he has betrayed Victoria with an other girl (I think her name was Linda something).

He said among other things about Victoria:
– Vi har tagit en välbehövlig paus från varandra, men vi har en väldigt stark relation och nära kontakt, säger han.
– Tidningarna skriver ofta osanningar om mig, men i det här fallet skadar det inte bara mig, utan även den person jag haft ett riktigt förhållande med.

-We have taken a necessary break from each other, but we have a really strong relationship
-Newspapers write often untrue things about me, but in this case this doesn´t only harm me, but also the person to which I have a real relationship.

mixer2002de said:
so DC is a Playboy? He likes to have a crown princess and some affairs? :eek:

You have subscribed the german tabloids and you believe every single word, right? ;)
This story was all fake...I believe Daniel, otherwise he and Victoria wouldn´t have had this good relationship after the break up

Lena said:
As much as I know he hasn´t written a public letter, but has given an interview to the web-magazine yosthlm.com.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,79699,00.html

This interview was a reaction on reports in Svensk dam Tidning, saying that he has betrayed Victoria with an other girl (I think her name was Linda something).

He said among other things about Victoria:
– Vi har tagit en välbehövlig paus från varandra, men vi har en väldigt stark relation och nära kontakt, säger han.
– Tidningarna skriver ofta osanningar om mig, men i det här fallet skadar det inte bara mig, utan även den person jag haft ett riktigt förhållande med.

-We have taken a necessary break from each other, but we have a really strong relationship
-Newspapers write often untrue things about me, but in this case this doesn´t only harm me, but also the person to which I have a real relationship.

thank you
i thought it was a letter but i think this is what i ment

i am still wondering Why Daniel N has note written anything in aftonbladet about victoria and Daniel C he loves these kind of reports
or he has gotten some ethics and do not wright made up stories about victoria leaving daniel W for Daniel C

what kind of story would you like to read about?
I hope there will be a tv reportahe from australia as the one made in Hungary i think it was showing what victoria do on her trips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom