Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 2: November 2003 - November 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by happy_27@May 31st, 2004 - 8:32 am
;) Hi

On a news program today in Australia, it was mentioned that Crown Princess Victoria was visiting Australia soon? Has this been confirmed?

Thanks

Shane
Does Australia have the princess feber? whould this be on the news before Mary became crown princess of denmark?

I don´t think that she will go to Austrialia before her summer-break. But maybe in autumn. I think she has never been there before (?)

;) Hi

On the program it was mentioned on, one of the people that appeared on the segment was the chef who cooked the dinner for Queen Margrethe, Mary and Frederik and the Australian Governor-General, as well as other dignitaries, at a pre wedding dinner at a restaurant near Fredensborg Palace.

thanks

Shane

The chef has some inside information that LTR members do not have? Wow. Lucky chef. :p

I wonder what Crown Princess Victoria will be doing all of next week - she has no official engagements except attending Princess Catharina-Amalia's christening, which is not until Saturday... Hmm... :blink:

More "hiding at the gym" (as Se&Hör puts it) or at Daniel's apartment perhaps?

Originally posted by GrandDuchess@Jun 5th, 2004 - 2:34 pm

More "hiding at the gym" (as Se&Hör puts it) or at Daniel's apartment perhaps?
My guess is also that this will be a cuddle&snuggle-week for them...and it´s now time for Yennie and me to guess that they will go to a hot and sunny place with a lot of beaches (even though we know, that this won´t happen) and that we would then get pictures of them there :p

it´s now time for Yennie and me to guess that they will go to a hot and sunny place with a lot of beaches (even though we know, that this won´t happen) and that we would then get pictures of them there 
never say never Lena :flower:

Hallo friends ;)
at friday (04.06.04) Princess Victoria was in Tjärnö near Strömstad to opening Lars Afzelius laboratorium. Who has found pictures of this term? Please give me a link to the website. Thanks for your help :p .

Originally posted by Dennism@May 31st, 2004 - 12:47 pm
The chef has some inside information that LTR members do not have? Wow. Lucky chef. :p
Well the chef knows what he is cooking, doesn't he? Or did I not get the point!

Slightly OT .... before sr.se shut down their link to webcams, I was in heaven checking out their Stockholm view. Now I've found a replacement webcam site of Stockholm. All is right with the world again !!!!! :) :rolleyes: It just remains to thank the individual at this site who had the foresight to share the link. Who would like my thanks?

It has been come to Aftonbladet's knowledge (and confirmed) that superstar Lionel Richie (!) will perform for Crown Princess Victoria and the rest of the Royal House, friends and people at "The Victoria Day" at Borgholm on Öland on her coming birthday this summer.

Article from Aftonbladet:

Lionel Richie sjunger för Victoria på Öland

Victoria får en rejäl överraskning på sin födelsedag.
Världsstjärnan Lionel Richie kommer till kronprinsessans kalas på Öland.
- Det här är det största någonsin under alla Victoriadagar, menar Kay Wiestål.

Det är först i dag det ska bli officiellt, att Victoriadagens i särklass största artist är Lionel Richie.
- Ja, du har hört det. Jag kan bara bekräfta. Han är klar för Victorias födelsedag på Öland, säger Kay Wiestål, mannen bakom den populära Victoriadagen, som ihop med SVT:s producent Göran Winberg i över ett halvår arbetat på att få Richie till Öland.
- Vi har varit oerhört nära, tidigare, men med världsartister är det alltid något som kommer mellan.
- Men den här gången gick det hem och vi är minst sagt stolta, säger Wiestål som inte vill avslöja hur man lyckats få Richie.
Men enligt uppgift till Expressen ska sångaren ha tackat ja när han insåg att han skulle få uppträda för en hel kungafamilj och en kronprinsessa som fyller år.

Wells leder festen
Sedan tidigare är det klart att Robert Wells leder allt från scenen med sin specialorkester - Robert Wells and his Royal Rocking Symphony. Även Ronan Keating är klar. Vad Lionel Richie får i ersättning är hemligt, men han lär behöva varenda krona. Nyligen krävde hans exfru Diane Richie 2,4 miljoner kronor i månaden i underhåll - livet ut.

Wow, Lionel Richie. I´m really suprised...ususally there aren´t that known artists, who perform on the Victoria-day.
I hope he will come with his daughter Nicole and her friend Paris, so that Madeleine can socialize with them :innocent: ;)

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 8th, 2004 - 5:03 pm
Wow, Lionel Richie. I´m really suprised...ususally there aren´t that known artists, who perform on the Victoria-day.
I hope he will come with his daughter Nicole and her friend Paris, so that Madeleine can socialize with them :innocent: ;)
Yes. There is a photo I would love to see. Nicole, Paris and Madeleine. Ronan Keating I have heard of. Isn´t he rather famous in Europe? I knew about Robert Wells though. That was reported a while ago. Anyway, I hope they have fun at the concert. So much fun. Truly dancing on the ceiling all night long perhaps!

Originally posted by Dennism@Jun 8th, 2004 - 10:25 pm
  Ronan Keating I have heard of. Isn´t he rather famous in Europe?
*g* This reminds me of a statement of Britney Spears, who said, that she will help Robbie Williams to become a big star (which he already is-of course. I don´t think, that there are many in Europe, who don´t know him. The same with Ronan Keating- but Ronan hasn´t produced many new big things in the last couple of months):p

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 8th, 2004 - 4:03 pm
I hope he will come with his daughter Nicole and her friend Paris, so that Madeleine can socialize with them :innocent:  ;)
or maybe there is a special present. daniel jumping out of a cake with a ring as present! :rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by mixer2002de+Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:46 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:46 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jun 8th, 2004 - 4:03 pm
I hope he will come with his daughter Nicole and her friend Paris, so that Madeleine can socialize with them :innocent:  ;)
or maybe there is a special present. daniel jumping out of a cake with a ring as present! :rolleyes: ;) [/b][/quote]
:lol: This would be cool...but it wouldn´t be very Royal. But maybe he will then sit as "fiance" on the side of Victoria...who knows (well, it would surprise me, Daniel has just started Master Training2...I guess if he really has the intention to marry her, he probably wants to accumulate an own little fortune before)

on the other hand side vic is getting older. and viks mum wants grandchildren, so it is said by some newspapers/yello press articles. so he has not much time to gain a fortune anymore!

but he could sell his "royal" training centre to someone who woule be proud of owning it!

Originally posted by mixer2002de@Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:02 am

but he could sell his "royal" training centre to someone who woule be proud of owning it!
What about Madeleine and/or Carl Philip. Both have nothing to do, so why shouldn´t they lead a little business and learn a few things about the real life :p ;)

madeleine and carl as fitness trainer. :rolleyes:
maybe i would take some courses told by madeleine :)
Whom would you book? :rolleyes:

I think the swedes would protest, at least the competitors. and what if they make a mistake? :shock:

Originally posted by mixer2002de@Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:08 am
madeleine and carl as fitness trainer. :rolleyes:

Whom would you book?

I think the swedes would protest, at least the competitors. and what if they make a mistake?
:woot: Carl-Philip of course...and nice as I´m I would also buy a membership card for Yennie ;)

Well, then daddy would pay for the mistake ;) ok, you´re right to work as enterprisers isn´t an good idea for Royal children, but I hope that both one day will work as employees or freelancers!

well what would the public say
if they build up a company like e.g ericsson
with thousands of employees
and than ruin it and get thousands of people unemployed!

daddy just might not have enough money!

Originally posted by Lena+Jun 8th, 2004 - 5:35 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 5:35 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@Jun 8th, 2004 - 10:25 pm
  Ronan Keating I have heard of. Isn´t he rather famous in Europe?
*g* This reminds me of a statement of Britney Spears, who said, that she will help Robbie Williams to become a big star (which he already is-of course. I don´t think, that there are many in Europe, who don´t know him. The same with Ronan Keating- but Ronan hasn´t produced many new big things in the last couple of months):p [/b][/quote]
Okay. Well, I just thought that Ronan might not be as famous as I thought because he is Irish and I know may have seen his name in connection with Ireland and so on. That thing about Robbie is hilarious. I´m sure I had heard of him long before most Americans had though. But that is funny.

Originally posted by mixer2002de@Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:14 am
well what would the public say
if they build up a company like e.g ericsson
with thousands of employees
and than ruin it and get thousands of people unemployed!

daddy just might not have enough money!
Madeleine and Carl Philip building up a business like Ericsson..well, to be honest I don´t think that anyone of these european Royals could do this!

Maybe not them but Prince Charles´ Organic food company does pretty well.

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:11 pm

:woot: Carl-Philip of course...and nice as I´m I would also buy a membership card for Yennie ;)

Well, then daddy would pay for the mistake ;) ok, you´re right to work as enterprisers isn´t an good idea for Royal children, but I hope that both one day will work as employees or freelancers!
and you would do a personal workout video together with him :grrr:

"Lena, when you spot me, you are not supposed to hold on too tightly". :p

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:18 pm

Madeleine and Carl Philip building up a business like Ericsson..well, to be honest I don´t think that anyone of these european Royals could do this!
so you think they might not be agressive enough? to run a big business

Originally posted by mixer2002de+Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:25 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:25 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:18 pm

so you think they might not be agressive enough? to run a big business [/b][/quote]
yes...They were never educated to do this. And as they all always had enough money and knew that they will always have, they don´t seem to have the "esurience" they need to raise. And in the opposite to the children of very fortunate parents, they are all the time praised for just being there. They grow up with the awareness to be something special. And the current "examples" in the Royal houses speak volumes. I would say only the 2 sons of Beatrix work really. But all the other siblings of the crown princes + crown princess don´t have really a job.
Yes, Prince Charles and prince Henrik have their little businesses...but I think not many would disagree, when I say, that their businesses would NEVER flourish, when there wouldn´t be the well known titles etc.
And to get back to Victoria...I know that Victoria was criticsed because she said, that she would work with international conflict resolution, when she wouldn´t be crown princess. And even though I like Victoria and appreciate her very much...here I agree with the critics. Without being princess Victoria would (almost) never get a foot in the door of/in the top league of international Organisations like the UNO!

Well, Henrik´s case would be interesting. French wine is something that normally sells well no matter what but you´re right that it probably would not be as successful were it not for the name. But we do not know that. As for Charles, his company did not post profits in the first year. Maybe the second year too. Perhaps true about Victoria but we do not know either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom