Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, General News Part 1: June - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That means Victoria will have fell pregnant on her honeymoon which I doubt she did! I personally do not think she is pregnant, I think it will be this autumn/winter before she falls pregnant and when she does the earliest her pregnancy will be announced at is ten weeks.

The schools in Volgsjö, Saxnäs and Dikanäs have invited Victoria and Daniel to visit their schools and take part at their school work.
- The schools sent gifts to their wedding this summer and we want to give them a chance to meet the students who congratulated them, said Mayor Mary Kristoffersson.
Västerbottens-Kuriren - Bjuder in Victoria och Daniel

Now is the Swedish parlament election over. Shouldn't we hear the big news soon? ;)

There will be rumours circulating until the it will be confirmed and than there will be rumours about the next babay and the next...
Persomally, I think they are enjoying the newly- wedded bliss.

Now is the Swedish parlament election over. Shouldn't we hear the big news soon? ;)

Well the election is over in the sense that all have voted (yesterday!).... but everything is a mess and nobody know exactly how the (political) future looks like, and in that situation its completely madness to announce "big news" from the royal family. Maybe after the the opening of the parliment.... BUT, this is what I think: let them enjoy the first year as married befor we start to put baby pressure on them. I think all these speculations are soooooooo sad!
(and by the way, it´s not the belly thats growing big first when you are pregnant, its the bust....)

Considering the mess our political system is in after the election i expect that an announcment will come when the political leaders deside if we are to have a reelection or not. Victoria is the one who is controlling this news, when she wants us to know, she will tell us

:previous: If and when there is something to "tell"! :D

Ah, she and Daniel seem to be the only ones not in a hurry!

Off topic but what happened with the parliamentary elections? Did you get a hung parliament (no absolute majority) like in the UK and Australia recently? Does this mean anything for the monarchy?

Off topic - counting is not finish yet: Google Översätt
The main "problem" is that "Sverigedemokraterna" took 20 mandate in the Riksdag, and since they are a party wich grew from the new nazi movement everybody (except them) are worried and the other parties wont cooperate with them so now everything is very unclear. But I dont think the situation will mean anything to the royal house

Victoria at cloud nine due to her marriage with Daniel, and she shows it with her lovely outfits.
Victoria von Schweden: So gut steht ihr die Ehe - BUNTE

Victoria and Daniel will participate at the Parliamentary concert due to the opening of the parliament on the 5th October at 19.30 o´clock with the King, the Queen and prince Carl Philip.

In theory the idea is really, really good, not to put baby pressure on them -- the only thing is, it won´t become reality.

If she is pregnant now or not, the pure permanent speculation is heating the baby pressure already..... and then sooner or later (if the palace is not announcing anything) the media is starting speculating, is it his kidney transplat, was it her eating disorder, too many appointments, too long journeys, the cold weather, too high heels, not enough vitamines, too short/cold dressed, too much sports/not enough sports, a bad venus/mars planet constellation and and and.....

I order to avoid that I wish them a soon pregnancy :)
Bye Bine

This thread has reached 20 pages, so it is time to close it and open a new one, which you can find here.

Thanks to all who contributed in this thread and we hope to see you all back in the 2nd thread for the General News about Crown princess Victoria and Pricne Daniel of Sweden.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom