Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Jan 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All posts regarding the visit to Norrbotten have been moved to the thread for the visit. Please continue there.

Ok, time for new styling: the gel in Daniel's hair and the shoes of Vicky.

Interesting to see Victoria wearing a hat after quite a long time. :)

But she is looking great. Ans she is wearing her earrings nearly the third time in a row, interesting as well....

BYe Bine

Its nice seeing Victoria in a hat indeed but I don't like this particular hat, its pretty plain. In some pictures Daniel looked very cold, wonder why he didn't wear a coat unless that walk was quite short & thought he didn't need one.

:previous: I think it was the later one, from the pictures it looks that they were driven right infront of the Uppsala Cathedral, the walk from there inside the cathedral is quite short, cca. 40-50 meters. But it also looks that it was freezing outside. What bothers me more is that in the last appearances he looks really tired.

:previous: I agree. I think he needs to take things easy espcialy when it's cold as cold weather can really harm the kidneys.

Am I paranoia when I say I have the feeling Daniel was emotional in the church?

:previous: I think it was the later one, from the pictures it looks that they were driven right infront of the Uppsala Cathedral, the walk from there inside the cathedral is quite short, cca. 40-50 meters. But it also looks that it was freezing outside. What bothers me more is that in the last appearances he looks really tired.

Well, the temperature was around 0 Celsius so it was cold, but not extremly cold. I dont know why Daniel never uses gloves at official functions, is there a rule against that?

:previous:

He did wear gloves on one of his official visits, I can't remember which one. :flowers:

Am I paranoia when I say I have the feeling Daniel was emotional in the church?

I'm not sure but why would that be paranoia?

I don't know how religious Daniel is (not that it's any of my business) but I have friends who get emotional every time they're in church.

I too think CP Victoria looks somehow "prettier" (she was pretty before, don't get me wrong!) since her wedding. Maybe the happiness in her face? Or maybe she is more relaxed?

CPV has always been very conservatively dressed, and I like that about her. While CP Mary is so fashion-forward, and I like that about her! :)

Poor Daniel does look a little anxious or nervous though. He turned out to be much shyer than I expected. Thought he was an agressive business tycoon type. But he's very self-effacing. This new role will probably stress him out for awhile.

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attended the opening of the
hotel Nobis in Stockholm on November 23, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Does Victoria look pregnant?
Hmm...good question. Let's put it this way, from the latest pictures you can assume she does/is, there are also lots of small things that can mean she is, but they also don't have to mean she is. Until now there have been no official announcement from the royal family, so everything else is a pure speculation. :whistling:

Does Victoria look pregnant?

How can you tell? Her stomach's not protruding. I'm very bad at these things, maybe because I've never been pregnant. :lol:

Perceptions might be influenced by wishful thinking though. ;)

Hmm...good question. Let's put it this way, from the latest pictures you can assume she does/is, there are also lots of small things that can mean she is, but they also don't have to mean she is. Until now there have been no official announcement from the royal family, so everything else is a pure speculation. :whistling:

I had a coworker that have given birth to 2 children and have 4 grandchildren take a look at the pictures from yesterday. She said that the pose Victoria had is common for pregnant women, but on the other hand Victoria often have that pose. There is something different about her on the pictures, but i dont know what

For me she doesn't look.
And if she continues to travel everywhere, like last time, we cannot expect the announcement this year.

I have a quite strong feeling the stork will come to Haga Palace rather sooner than later ;) , before Victoria's 34th birthday in July 2011.

I had a coworker that have given birth to 2 children and have 4 grandchildren take a look at the pictures from yesterday. She said that the pose Victoria had is common for pregnant women, but on the other hand Victoria often have that pose. There is something different about her on the pictures, but i dont know what

Maybe when she is pregnant, she'll stop having that pose. :)
I think Victoria has undergone a transformation: during her engagement and after her wedding. We should be glad she's happy.

Her mother was already pregnant at this time of the year after her wedding on June 19. :) I have seen an interview of Silvia where she told that she was expecting Victoria already at the Nobel gala (early December), but she and Carl Gustav were the only ones who knew. And she said she chose a dress to Nobel gala which didn't show it out too much.

Her mother was already pregnant at this time of the year after her wedding on June 19. :) I have seen an interview of Silvia where she told that she was expecting Victoria already at the Nobel gala (early December), but she and Carl Gustav were the only ones who knew. And she said she chose a dress to Nobel gala which didn't show it out too much.

Off Course she was expecting at the Nobel gala. July minus 9 months is November. 40 weeks before July 14 puts us in October though. Wasnt Victoria born premature also since Carl-Gustav was on a statevisit to West-Germany(dont worry, dont have such a good memory, i read it in a yearbook the other day)

The only picture i can find of Silvia pregnant is when she attended prince Bertils and Lilians wedding and i saw no hints there(20/20 hindsight you know).

I have calculated today that if Victoria is pregnant the child will pop out between late March and June. Geeh, i really need to find a hobby;)

Off Course she was expecting at the Nobel gala. July minus 9 months is November. 40 weeks before July 14 puts us in October though. Wasnt Victoria born premature also since Carl-Gustav was on a statevisit to West-Germany(dont worry, dont have such a good memory, i read it in a yearbook the other day)

The only picture i can find of Silvia pregnant is when she attended prince Bertils and Lilians wedding and i saw no hints there(20/20 hindsight you know).

I have calculated today that if Victoria is pregnant the child will pop out between late March and June. Geeh, i really need to find a hobby;)

Late March means she is already about 5 months pregnant and would be showing by now (and the baby would have been literally conceived on the wedding night :whistling:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom