Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Jan 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love these new pictures.
Victoria looks sensational in this picture; her hairstyle is not my cup of tea, but the dress and jewellery are amazing.

I don´t when they were taken, but they were put today to the website, they have also put a new photo of Victoria and Daniel to "kungafamiljen" page.
Kungafamiljen - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

I think all the new pictures were probably taken on the same day: Victoria is wearing the same earrings both in the official pictures and the ones with baby Estelle. That's not a proof, of course, but since the pictures were all posted at the same time, it would make sense.

Very Nice Pictures , I Like Them Very , The Most I Liked The Official Picture Of Princess Victoria She Looks Beautiful & Elegant , Thanx For Posting Artemisia

Very Nice Pictures , I Like Them Very , The Most I Liked The Official Picture Of Princess Victoria She Looks Beautiful & Elegant , Thanx For Posting Artemisia
You are most welcome, sheikah deena. :)
However, the wonderful pictures were originally posted by LadyFinn.

The formal photos are wonderful, although I dislike the Button tiara. But the dress and color are gorgeous and so is the jewelry; that's one of my favorite necklaces and what a beautiful diamond bracelet. Her day look is beautiful as well, and the photos with the baby are absolutely precious. The one with her eyes closed holding Estelle to her face is just so heart-tugging.

Now I see that the pictures with Princess Estelle were taken 13th March 2012 und the official pics of Victoria/Daniel on 7th April 2011! ;)
Victoria don't wearing the same earrings in the official picture and pic with Princess Estelle!

I think all the new pictures were probably taken on the same day: Victoria is wearing the same earrings both in the official pictures and the ones with baby Estelle. That's not a proof, of course, but since the pictures were all posted at the same time, it would make sense.

Last edited:
Now I see that the pictures with Princess Estelle were taken 13th March 2012 und the official pics of Victoria/Daniel on 7th April 2011! ;)

Thanks for the date! :)
You are correct; a bit of zooming showed the pearls in the earrings in the official picture were beige, whereas the pearls in the earrings with Estelle were delicate pink colour.

Last edited:
Great to see the new official photographs, both Victoria and Daniel look very good. I love her in the blue dress with the six button tiara, very nice make-up also.

It's true, there's something different about her. I'm more sure than before that she'll be a magnificent queen one day, a strong mother figure for her country. I love the pics!

Very regal pictures ... although Victoria is wearing my least favorite tiara :(

ursulajohanna said:
Now I see that the pictures with Princess Estelle were taken 13th March 2012 und the official pics of Victoria/Daniel on 7th April 2011! ; )

I wonder why they waited nearly a year to release the photos of Victoria and Daniel?

Yes I was wondering why they would wait so long to release the pictures too. I absolutely adore the necklace, it is my. Favorite piece of the Swedish treasure trove. The Swedish blue gown is perfect . I, for one. Also love the tiara.

I absolutely love these new pictures.
Victoria looks sensational in this picture; her hairstyle is not my cup of tea, but the dress and jewellery are amazing.

I agree that this picture is great but what I don't get is the choice of backdrop - that door! :ermm:

I Think This is One Of The Best Official Picture To Princess Victoria She Looks So Elegant The Dress Very Good Choose Looks Very Nice On Her That Black & White Dress .

Why are there never any new pics of Madeleine and Carl Philip?

Victoria and Daniel visited WaterAid in Stockholm today.
Kronprinsessparet besökte WaterAid - Sveriges Kungahus
Google translation

HQ photo
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5568/vd1s.jpg

Victoria and Daniel met reporters when they arrived to WaterAid. They received questions from the press about how they believe Sweden will play tonight at EURO2012. Daniel was careful at first: We'll see. But when he got a direct question of Expressen.se he was more confident of victory. You don't think that Sweden will win tonight? - Yes, Sweden will win tonight, said Daniel.
Prins Daniel tror på svensk seger i kväll | Nyheter | Expressen

Last edited:
An update to the calendar of the swedish court
Victoria and Daniel gave today an audience at the Royal Palace for the swedish ambassador in Pakistan, Lars Hjalmar Wide, the former Marshal of the Court.
No photos yet.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attended the inauguration of the Karlekstigen (Love Path) at the Djurgarden Royal Park in Stockholm, August 23, 2012. The path was a wedding gift from the WWF World Wildlife Foundation.

APA Picture gallery with many great pictures: APA-PictureDesk

another picture gallery: http://kjendis.no.msn.com/victoria-og-daniel-åpnet-sin-egen-kjærlighetssti#image=1
http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_suecia/2012082360350/princesa-victoria-daniel-suecia-sendero-amor/

Last edited:
Those two have way too much fun! And it's great to see it. Seeing them together makes me smile...they are the very meaning of true love and soulmates :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom