Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFLMAO: omg Thats funny azezah. i dont think he looks that small we dont see him so often but its about this same for a time now and he looks just fine to me lol :whistling:. Just remember hes a dad for two, in the army and does that jiu jitsu stuff so keeps him in shape (he looks tired inthe ka's speech video :blush:). i dont know what king abdullah does but we can see what he doesnt do lol. :bb:

thanks for posting. i love how phashim and phamzah clap like there not interested sometimes.

A big event without his parents, the crown prince attended on the behalf of the King the Air Force day where other members of the royal family attended; Prince Hashem, Prince Hamzah.

Pictures & articles to follow.

A big event without his parents, the crown prince attended on the behalf of the King the Air Force day where other members of the royal family attended; Prince Hashem, Prince Hamzah.

Pictures & articles to follow.
æßÇáÉ ÇáÃäÈÇÁ ÇáÃÑÏäíÉ - ÈÊÑÇ - æáí ÇáÚåÏ íÑÚì ÇÍÊÝÇá ÇáÞæÇÊ ÇáãÓáÍÉ Èíæã ÇáÌíÔ petra
Cant wait to see the pics ..:)

petra english article
Amman, June 10 (Petra) -- Deputizing for His Majesty King Abdullah II, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah II on Thursday joined top military and civic officials at an armed forces celebration marking Army Day and the Great Arab Revolt anniversary...
Jordan News Agency - Petra - Crown Prince joins Army Day celebration

Last edited by a moderator:
æßÇáÉ ÇáÃäÈÇÁ ÇáÃÑÏäíÉ - ÈÊÑÇ - æáí ÇáÚåÏ íÑÚì ÇÍÊÝÇá ÇáÞæÇÊ ÇáãÓáÍÉ Èíæã ÇáÌíÔ petra
Cant wait to see the pics ..:)

petra english article
Amman, June 10 (Petra) -- Deputizing for His Majesty King Abdullah II, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah II on Thursday joined top military and civic officials at an armed forces celebration marking Army Day and the Great Arab Revolt anniversary...
Jordan News Agency - Petra - Crown Prince joins Army Day celebration
zSHARE - prince hussien jordan tv.ivr

I wonder why he is not wearing military uniform..
Princess Iman Al hussein always attended the event but not this year :(
and Prince ali also , maybe he is with the King ...

Maybe because he does not have military rank or he is not a solder:ermm::ermm::ermm: he is under 18 years old.

Princess Iman is/was in the Army who also attended sandhurst college which requires some kind of military course before or after graduation.
Crown Prince has no army experience or training so far. He has to go to army college to get a rank and the uniform to my understanding.

Thanks fo rthe pictures, he looks all grown up and seems to look taller.

Great to see the crown prince and his uncles out ;). I cant beleive its has been a year since his named cp! I think this is start for his many new duties. But not too many at once.

I wonder why he is not wearing military uniform..
Princess Iman Al hussein always attended the event but not this year :(
and Prince ali also , maybe he is with the King ...
Because military uniforms are worn, if one is a member the militaey and he is currently not a member.

Jordan’s Crown Prince Hussein carried out his first public duty by representing his father, King Abdullah II, during an Army Day celebrations in Amman, Jordan on June 10.
The prince will turn 16 this month. (Photos by Balkis Press/ABACAPRESS.COM Photos via Newscom)
*Pic 1* *Pic 2*

Aww. He's just amazing :wub:
He seems so calm, it seems like he's been doing that for AGES x]

King, Queen attend Armed Forces evening ceremony .. with Salma,Hashim,Faisal and Rashid
ImageShack Album - 2 images

Beating the Retreat

Their Majesties King Abdullah, the Supreme Commander of the Jordan Armed Forces (JAF), and Queen Rania on Wednesday attend the ‘Beating the Retreat’ ceremony held by the JAF on the occasion of Independence Day, Army Day and the Great Arab Revolt anniversaries. Beating the Retreat | Jordan Times

Prince Hashim is soooooooooooo cute ..thanks monic:flowers:
You're welcome, reeda2000 :flowers::flowers:. You're right, he's a cuddly boy. And Queen Rania looks very radiant and fresh! I do like her outfit and general looks in these pictures.

Last edited:
Did Rania open the Jordan festivel? or was she attending some event of the festivel?

Proud parents Rania and Abdullah show off their little prince Hashem
HelloMagazine

Last edited:
i think she was only attending the first event on the festival to enjoy the evenning if it was official opening i am sure Petra would released some photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom