Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Xavi83 is right: I can't believe only K.Abdullah and Ali attended!! IMO not only Haya, but also Princess Rym, their children and Q.Rania should have been there, too.

any one have any idea why Queen noor didn't visit her late husband tomb with the family?
very strange.

Yes u r right shrifia ... Did she visited the tomb last year ?

I don't know honestly Reesda but I think she should as all the family did so.
maybe she do that in pravite who know.

Good point Shrifia! I'm sure Q.Noor and her sons visited the tomb separately and not while KA, QR and CP Hussein were there. I guess Ali and Rym did that too, since they are currently in Jordan. It doesn't make sense otherwise.

I wish there were photos, of course!

If Noor is not in Jordan she won't do it , I believe all would visit the tomb but privately like Hamzah and Hashim

that make sense to me xavi,visiting the tomb of you're father or husband or close person is very intimate moment and the better way is doing it privately.

So, you basically think QN is not in Jordan? She just got there - right after the 'Global Zero' summit in Paris, I mean. When we saw her planting those trees with the pupils, I thought she went to Jordan right after the summit because of the upcoming death anniversary...

We're not here to speculate on the whereabouts of Queen Noor.
Let's move on with the topic of the thread.

Thank you

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

I always found that it's a very good gesture of the king to visit queen alia's tomb with prince ali

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks reeda ; the king has very busy schedule today ; he also received the Yemen president

wow, he looks great. and mahala p hashim has always been thin. did anyone notice his hand? is that his cell? i wonder which model he uses. any idea girls?

Is this Hamzah behind the 'white' table? :confused: Looks weird...
Yes Noor, he is Prince Hamzah. They are looking up into the sky to see the helicopters, and it is sunny, so his facial expression is very different, almost stunned:p :)

Jordan's King Abdullah II (R), his brother Prince Faisal (C) and Royal Jordanian President and CEO Hussein Dabbas (L), attend a ceremony to receive two new Airbus A330-200 acquired by state carrier Royal Jordanian at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman May 24, 2010. The ceremony was held as part of Independence Day celebrations.
Photo from Getty Images
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0aJEcnj7Kbgy5?q=King+Abdullah+II

Last edited:
Jordan's King Abdullah gestures during his speech at official celebrations to mark the 11th anniversary of Abdullah's accession to the throne and Army Day, in Amman June 8, 2010.
the 11th anniversary of his accession to the throne AND Army Day - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Prince Faisal,prince Ali,prince Hamzah and prince Hashim attended .. I watched the event on tv.
Thank you for the link.

Generally, the online media coverage for this even disappoints me, no videos for his majesty speech and most of the photos do not give a descriptive idea about the event.

Thank you for the link.

Generally, the online media coverage for this even disappoints me, no videos for his majesty speech and most of the photos do not give a descriptive idea about the event.
Let us wait for petra pics dear:) Hope they are better :flowers: Unfortunately, the only Jordanian website -jorday.net- that shows such videos was destroyed by hackers.

the celebration is 2 days earlier cause the king left for London ; petra stated that his majesty will attend CP Victoria wedding ; so it will be long journey ...

Let us wait for petra pics dear:) Hope they are better :flowers: Unfortunately, the only Jordanian website -jorday.net- that shows such videos was destroyed by hackers.

I think all of what we need is a youtube channel for the Royal court to upload speeches, interviews and avtivities for HM KA.

Thanks for the site, I'll visit it once it gets fixed.

the celebration is 2 days earlier cause the king left for London ; petra stated that his majesty will attend CP Victoria wedding ; so it will be long journey ...

thanks for the information, HM KA visits to the UK are always special,

That is right xavi .. He will visit UK,US, Norway and Sweden:)
You are welcome shaheen :flowers::).. you can find all this site videos on youtube .. just start your search with the site name اللويبدة:).

I think all of what we need is a youtube channel for the Royal court to upload speeches, interviews and avtivities for HM KA.

Thanks for the site, I'll visit it once it gets fixed.

thanks for the information, HM KA visits to the UK are always special,
Petra pics ..:):)
ImageShack Album - 8 images

Today`s speach
YouTube - King Abdullah of Jordan Speech June 2010- Part 1/3
YouTube - King Abdullah of Jordan Speech June 2010- Part 2/3
YouTube - King Abdullah of Jordan Speech June 2010- Part 3/3

Queen Rania didn't attend?
i thought she always attend the celebrations of accession to the throne.

thank you Reeda:flowers: The King is a :globe: world wide famous speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom