Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Thanks so much for the pictures, Deena! Hamzah looks great on the first one! ;):wub:

Sorry... I forgot asking you... when was that, exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamzs is thinking of something

Thanks for the picture

Nice Picture , I Never Thought Aoun The Son Of Princess Aisha in This Old :flowers: Thanx For Posting :flowers:

Very Nice Pictures , Thank you For Posting I Saw The Video ceremony in Jordanian Tv But Unfortunately Prince Hamzah & Prince Hashem & Prince Ali They not attend to King Hussein Tomb :flowers:

Nice Picture Of CP Hussein It Seem He Went at Evening Not such as His parents and Family in the Morning But I read On Twitter That Princess Ghaida attend Too But No Picture for her :flowers: Thanx For Posting Burzg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. She is living in USA.

Jordan's Prince Faisal bin al-Hussein, half brother of Jordan's King Abdullah II, passes through a military honor guard upon arrival at the Pentagon for meetings with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta February 23, 2012 in Washington, DC.

daylife.com

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Prince Faisal bin al-Hussein isn't King Abdullah 's half-brother : they are both sons of King Hussein and Princess Muna al-Hussein.

Jordan's Prince Faisal bin al-Hussein, half brother of Jordan's King Abdullah II, passes through a military honor guard upon arrival at the Pentagon for meetings with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta February 23, 2012 in Washington, DC.

daylife.com

Very Nice Pictures , Prince Faisal Look Handsome , Thanx dazzling :flowers:

daylife.com

Thank You dazz ! veyr beautiful pictures , very nice picture first one :flowers:

Last edited:
Hamzs is thinking of something

Thanks for the picture
Yes , on YouTube i see but link now remove :ermm: ; i thought i post it but i not post it :ermm: , Prince Hashim in last come bored and yawn and Prince Hamzah look at water glass and he drink after he look for long time :lol:

Last edited:
Nice pictures, I really like Aisha :D she is beautiful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom