Queen Noor News Thread II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nilah said:
Yes, it is true. She had many plastic surgeries.

im not sure.
she seems not the type for plastic surgeries.when you think about which clothes and so on she weared when she met king hussein.
she seemed a very simple woman.
i dont think that her whole face changes maybe she lost so much weight?
but i think her side profile changed.

You're right Iman ;)
I think she also had her lips done (look at how big they are compared to what they were before).

Iman said:
she uses BOTOX . I'm sure

Jordan's queen upbeat on Tajik economic development
Jun 27, 2005, 12:06 GMT

Text of report by Tajik Avesta website on 26 June

Dushanbe, 26 June: Jordan's Queen Nur [al-Husayn] believes that Tajikistan is now at the turning period for transition to a new level of development, she told journalists following her talks with Tajik President Emomali Rahmonov. The meeting was held at the government Pugus country residence on Sunday [26 June].

She said economic development would lead Tajikistan to achieving its set objectives. "The government of the country has viewed the Millennium Development Goals very seriously and undertaken certain obligations, and the international community will assist in it achieving these goals. Tajikistan is a leading country in the region since it openly speaks about its existing problems," Nur said.

Her Majesty said that she would support all Tajikistan's initiatives and would help it obtain grants for the implementation of the [UN] Millennium project. She expressed confidence that Tajikistan would achieve all the goals set by the project before 2015.

Source: Avesta website, Dushanbe, in Russian 1318 gmt 26 Jun 05

BBC Mon CAU 270605 /ag/mi

Copyright 2005 BBC Monitoring Service distributed by United Press International.

Media Monitor is service designed to give M&C readers an insight into how the world's media are reporting the news.

The content is from BBC Monitoring via UPI and supplies news, information and comment gathered from the mass media around the world.

The articles presented here do not reflect the opinion of M&C News, UPI or the BBC.

Text of report by Tajik Avesta website on 26 June

Dushanbe, 26 June: Jordan's Queen Nur [al-Husayn] believes that Tajikistan is now at the turning period for transition to a new level of development, she told journalists following her talks with Tajik President Emomali Rahmonov. The meeting was held at the government Pugus country residence on Sunday [26 June].

She said economic development would lead Tajikistan to achieving its set objectives. "The government of the country has viewed the Millennium Development Goals very seriously and undertaken certain obligations, and the international community will assist in it achieving these goals. Tajikistan is a leading country in the region since it openly speaks about its existing problems," Nur said.

Her Majesty said that she would support all Tajikistan's initiatives and would help it obtain grants for the implementation of the [UN] Millennium project. She expressed confidence that Tajikistan would achieve all the goals set by the project before 2015.

Source: Avesta website, Dushanbe, in Russian 1318 gmt 26 Jun 05

BBC Mon CAU 270605 /ag/mi Copyright 2005 BBC Monitoring Service distributed by United Press International.

Media Monitor is service designed to give M&C readers an insight into how the world's media are reporting the news.

The content is from BBC Monitoring via UPI and supplies news, information and comment gathered from the mass media around the world.

The articles presented here do not reflect the opinion of M&C News, UPI or the BBC.

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/mediamonitor/article_1023385.php/Jordans_queen_upbeat_on_Tajik_economic_development

You're right niki. Her lips are big than a few years ago. She is like ...;) ;) ;).

Not beautiful at all.:cool:

Jordan's Queen Noor and Tajikistan's President Imomali Rakhmonov (R) look on during their meeting at the presidential residence outside the capital of Dushanbe in Tajikistan June 26, 2005. REUTERS/Nozim Kalandarov

Attachments

• r3516602400 Tajik pres Imomali Rakhmonov.jpg
    r3516602400 Tajik pres Imomali Rakhmonov.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 289
June 27, 2005
More pics from Tajikistan
Queen Noor wearing that lovely turqoise again...

Attachments

• AP145795_guest.jpg
    AP145795_guest.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 260
  • r4000390244.jpg
    r4000390244.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 272
  • r4000390245.jpg
    r4000390245.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 269
  • r702251481.jpg
    r702251481.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 265
~*~Humera~*~ said:
June 27, 2005

Thanks for the pictures ~*~Humera~*~! :) Queen Noor does look lovely in this vibrant colour. (I also think she looks lovely in pink!)

What is the reason for her presence in Tajikistan? Is she there as part of her anti-landmine crusade or for another one of her charitable causes?

Queen Noor looks really wonderful . thanks for the pics ~*~Humera~*~! :)

you're welcome Alexandria and Amira

I dont know if this visit to Tajikistan is exclusively part of Queen Noor's anti-landmine campaigns like her visit last year.

Here's an article related to the visit

TAJIKISTAN: Poverty reduction initiative announced

DUSHANBE, 26 Jun 2005 (IRIN) - A new initiative to reduce poverty in Tajikistan was announced on Sunday by President Emomali Rakhmonov, the day one day before National Reconciliation and Consent Day, a public holiday marking the end of the civil war that ravaged the former Soviet republic between 1992 and 1997.

The announcement was made at a meeting with Professor Jeffrey Sachs, the United Nations Millennium Development Director, as part of a three day visit to Tajikistan which ended on Monday.

President Rakhmonov gave a copy of the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Needs Assessment Report on Tajikistan to Sachs and also to Queen Noor of Jordan. Queen Noor, who was also on the trip, has become a strong international advocate for Tajikistan after her official visit to the country in 2004.

"The report was prepared by five working groups together with the Tajik government and the UN. It includes measures which the government should undertake and determines the necessary amount of external aid required to achieve those measures," Khakim Soliev, Tajikistan's economy minister, said.

According to the report, it will be necessary to double international aid from the current US $ 180 million a year in order to achieve the MDGs.

Soliev said that much progress had already been made in recent years and that the poverty level had dropped by 22 percent since the 1990s. Nevertheless, the standard of living in Tajikistan remains low being the poorest of all the Central Asian republics. Gross national income per person per year was only $190. Of the country's 6.3 million inhabitants, 64 percent live below the national poverty line, according to the latest World Bank figures.

"Tajikistan is the only country in the Central Asian region, which has completed the UN Millennium Development Goals Needs Assessment Report and identified its needs," William Paton, the UN Resident Coordinator in Tajikistan, said.

The memorandum on cooperation between Tajikistan and the UN was signed on Sunday afternoon by economy minister Soliev on the part of the Tajik government and Paton on behalf of the UN.

Queen Noor noted that an increase in aid could be achieved rapidly if donors would only meet earlier commitments.

"Many countries promised to provide much aid to Tajikistan, but these promises remained unfulfilled," Queen Noor said. "It is important that such countries as Tajikistan really try to achieve these goals. The world community should support them."

http://www.irinnews.org/report.asp?ReportID=47843&SelectRegion=Asia&SelectCountry=TAJIKISTAN

Tajikistan marks National Reconciliation Day that put end of civil war 5 years ago
DUSHANBE, June 27 (Itar-Tass) - Tajikistan marks on Monday National Reconciliation Day, which put an end to five years of a civil war in the country, which killed over 100,000 people and made millions of others refugees.

Eight years ago the conflicting parties signed at the Kremlin an agreement on peace and national accord in Tajikistan. Russia was among the guarantors.

The suburban district of Dushanbe Rudaki will become the main venue of the festivities. A monument to great Tajik writer Rudaki will be unveiled there. Tajik President Emomali Rakhmonov and the former Tajik opposition leader, Said Abdullo Nuri, who inked the Moscow agreement on peace, will issue traditional messages of greetings to their people, urging them to secure peace.

Foreign ambassadors, heads of international organisations having their missions in the country, as well as dozens of thousands of Tajik nationals will take part in festivities. Queen Noor of Jordan will also address a meeting, congratulating the Tajik people on the holiday.

June 27 is a day off in the former Soviet republic.

http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?NewsID=2174114&PageNum=0

~*~Humera~*~ said:
June 27, 2005

IS she pregnand:eek: look to her belly

she is over 50 and her husbend died 6 years ago.....

reeda2000 said:
she is over 50 and her husbend died 6 years ago.....

Dear fareeda what do you think about a new hubby?
The age doesn't mean anything

zaknoulia said:
Dear fareeda what do you think about a new hubby?
The age doesn't mean anything

you mean that she may be in loye again ...after king hussein ...nooooo

reeda2000 said:

yes why not?
just look at her, look at her belly i mean the first pic.
maybe it's nothing

zaknoulia said:
yes why not?
just look at her, look at her belly i mean the first pic.
maybe it's nothing

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh my God. I think she's really pregnant.:confused: :eek: :eek:
Botox on top, look at her face. Surgeries around her eyes en lips.:eek: :eek:

Oh please...she is not pregnant.
Maybe its the camisole or tank top or whatever she's wearing underneath

It's one thing to speculate if Princess Noor is pregnant or not, and how far along or if she's having a boy or a girl, but to speculate if Queen Noor is pregnant is redundant beyond all ideas. Let's not carry on along this line of discussion; it's rather a lame and immature discussion.

i'm hoping someone can clear this up for me...in picture number 3 and 4, the man standing behind QN..is that her bodyguard? does she still have bodyguards when she travels?

thanks

bubbles said:
i'm hoping someone can clear this up for me...in picture number 3 and 4, the man standing behind QN..is that her bodyguard? does she still have bodyguards when she travels?

thanks

thats the first time I've seen him bubbles
Maybe its one of the local Tajik security people

Definitely looks like a security person. Notice the sternness on his face.

reeda2000 said:

shes only a human being like all.
so its normal when she falls in love with someone.
i hope she will do and not suffering the whole life from KH death in this way she does.
to have a new partner doesnt mean - that she forgot her really big love!
but shes still on earth ...
KH married her too - after loosing his 3rd woman.
and pregnant.she looks like but she will become 54.
at this age its mostly impossible to got children :D thats the nature of a woman.
so i hope she isnt.because its dangerous for a child.

Great pics. Queen Noor was always one of my favorites. Class, beauty, charm -- the Queen has it all.

She certainly worked hard to make the transition from kind of a flower child type to a Queen. I've liked QN for many years. She gets a lot of credit in my book for hearing and listening and taking to heart apparently the criticism of her clothes and jewels during her "Dynasty days"--when, in all fairness, everyone with the means was wearing ultra glamourous attire. Her behavior during and after the Gulf war when she worked so hard on behalf of her country--and explaining the position of KH to americans and the rest of the world--and also on behalf of the many refugees was impeccable. After that, she really simplified things and dressed well but not over the top. She certainly tried very hard to provide a link between the West and Jordan and IMO portrayed Jordan very well to people here in America.

She's been pretty adamant about not being involved with anyone or looking for another husband. I think the first photo is just taken from an odd angle.

I'm more interested in the security issue. I have read she no longer has official security provided by the Jordanian government; I've also read she does have security 24/7. I expect the countries she visits provide some security for her. Perhaps she also employs her own? I can't imagine her not having any whatsoever????

I don't know if this has been discussed! so here it goes... i read QNoor's book and i thought it was pretty insightful but i don't think she wrote enough about her children. she only talked about their deliveries and in some occasions (Hashim) their interests very very very briefly. like ten sentences for each. anybody else notice that. i think she's trying to protect them from the media and gossiping class in Jordan which is pretty smart imo. anybody else got this feeling?

niki said:
You're right Iman ;)
I think she also had her lips done (look at how big they are compared to what they were before).

I'm sure she had more than one face jobs, she was right in doing it, as I can't stand looking at beautiful women who are wealthy enough to have a face job, but they just don't care, so they don't age gracefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom