Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one pic of her,I don´t understand. And the next year the congress will be in Abu Dhabi.

^ Nice, thanks! :) How long is she going to stay in Jordan?

oh loved loved the pic where she receives a gift from a girl !!!! and the dress looks amazing when completely seen

The Queen looks a bit tired (jet lag?) but gorgeous. She must have lost some weight, don't you think? :)

Very good interview, with a number of thoughtful points.

Love her outfit! And yes, she looks like she's ready to hit the sack.

Queen Noor - July 20, 2010 - PALEY CENTER FOR THE MEDIA Hots the New York Premiere of MAGNOLIA PICTURES': COUNTDOWN TO ZERO held at Paley Center for the Media, New York
ImageShack Album - 7 images

She has been very busy lately. I admire the work she's doing to get ride of nuclear weapons.

I'm sure she's tired, as she is tireless. However, it looks like there may be allergy, cold or flu going on. Wish I looked that good when I'm not tip-top! She is a trooper.

Queen Noor was in Shangai in June during three days. She visited the Mexico Pavillion with Carlos Slim.

Queen Noor - July 20, 2010 - PALEY CENTER FOR THE MEDIA Hots the New York Premiere of MAGNOLIA PICTURES': COUNTDOWN TO ZERO held at Paley Center for the Media, New York
ImageShack Album - 7 images

Lovely photos, thanks!:flowers: A busy summer indeed for the Queen.;)
As to the Shanghai trip, does anyone know if Q.Noor and C.Slim are still a couple? Or they're just friends now?

Lovely photos, thanks!:flowers: A busy summer indeed for the Queen.;)
As to the Shanghai trip, does anyone know if Q.Noor and C.Slim are still a couple? Or they're just friends now?

They are friends.

Pictures of Queen Noor on vacation with the Spanish royals can be found here:

Summer Vacations 2010

All relevant posts have been moved to the above thread.

Humera

Jordan Forum Moderator

"Great start to the day/year! Heartfelt thanks to all for your kind birthday wishes."

including mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom