Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arab children's annual congress has started but there has been no coverage of it in the Jordanian media, only an article in petra about Queen Noor officially opening the congress!!

Arab Child Congress 2009
ImageShack Gallery

Is nice see her in Jordan; I´d like that she will have more events.

in petra they mentioned she had reception in Bab AL Salam for king Hussein foundation , and more events will take place for 10th anniversary of the foundation , wish they had some pics :(

petra mentioned the king and queen attended the reception

no pics of the dinner held by QN!!

I dont think that Petra will show pics this dinner, unfortunatelly.

I dont think that Petra will show pics this dinner, unfortunatelly.
They will probably show some pictures as long as the King and Queen attended, unless it was more private, u know more of a celebration showing that the whole family is happy for Naming prince Hussein as CP, not only celebrating the 10th anniversary of KH foundation.:whistling:

I don´t think it; sometimes King and Queen attended dinners and we didn´t see pics.
Prince Hamzah and Princess Iman attend too the dinner.

it seems the queen will have a busy week

Nice to see Queen Noor again inJordan
She is always elegant but today I really don't like her outfit.
For me,it looks like pyjamas:ROFLMAO:
The pant could be nice with another top

thanks for sharing Salma:flowers:
look like QNoor is very active in Jordan these days,nice to see her there.

Thanks

Mademoiselle Lilo, Jordan and Salma, thanks a lot for having posted theese links with pictures of Queen Noor. I love and admire her a lot.

Jolie to be honoured at Arab Children's Congress
Los Angeles, July 23 (PTI) Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie is set to add another feather to her cap when her humanitarian works will be honoured in Amman, Jordan.
Jolie's philanthropist efforts are to be recognized by the 24th Arab Children's Congress on 23rd and 24th of July, In Touch Weekly reported.

i thought the ACC took place early this month?

Queen Noor signed the new guide to help doctors treat victims of gender-based violenc

Queen Noor signed the new guide to help doctors treat victims of gender-based violence

30 July 2009

AMMAN - Physicians across the country can better detect gender-based violence victims and provide them with necessary services with the help of a training manual launched on Wednesday.

The Noor Al Hussein Foundation's Institute of Family Health (IFH) on Sunday launched the guide, the "Training Manual for Private Health Care Providers in Management of Victims of Violence against Women", in a ceremony yesterday, in order to help health providers in the country in the detection, diagnosis and referral of victims to support services.

Some 115 medical cadres at nine private hospitals in the Kingdom have already started using the training manual, the first Arabic guide of its kind in the region, according to the IFH.

"The Noor Al Hussein Foundation (NHF) and IFH are extremely pleased to have the opportunity to develop a practical and effective tool for assisting women victims of violence," NHF Executive Director Hana Shahin said during yesterday's launch ceremony. Jordan Times

Photos
ImageShack -

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom