Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting that Raiyah has attended the Thai celebrations, didn't she go with the King when he last visited Thailand?

Have you seen this one from Thaiphoto?

Attachments

• 120571.jpg
    120571.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,548
RhapsodyBrat said:
yes she did. :) here are some pics from that visit: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/343205-post190.html

Raiyah was so pretty as a teen, I am talking about 1999-2000, and the New Year pic with her parents, just be4e KH's death, I think she is through a transitional time, right now, I think Iman is prettier, but Raiyah will be a very beautiful woman, just like her mum.

calpurnia said:
Have you seen this one from Thaiphoto?

a very beautiful pic, thanx! it shows that Aisha and Raiyah are close to each other, though Aisha was born 18 years before Raiyah.

anyone can tell me how to post with insert photos, I have some photos took in bangkok for KA and his sisters princess Raiyah and Princess Aisha on June with HM of Thailand

jamellah said:
anyone can tell me how to post with insert photos, I have some photos took in bangkok for KA and his sisters princess Raiyah and Princess Aisha on June with HM of Thailand
Hi jamellah and welcome,
I think the photos you want to publish are already posted before in one of the old threads.
For posting pictures ask one of the moderators. Ask "AVALON" for example.:)

Last edited:
i found this nice pictures for q noor with her familyhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/thejordanroyalfamilyclub/spnew/view/cf97?i=170

7338.jpg

Does anyone remember those really early pictures of the family *excluding the father* in Vogue magazine, I had it but threw it away ages ago.

Thanks jordan! It's nice to see Raiyah undertaking duties. I thought she was studying in Japan though?

I think Raiyah looks like her ount Princess Basma. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom