Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alot of pictres for princess iman and princess raiya .:)

Attachments

• a162.jpg
    a162.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 327
  • bsphotos000076.jpg
    bsphotos000076.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 488
  • CAAFSDAR.JPG
    CAAFSDAR.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 670
  • CADIJLK4.JPG
    CADIJLK4.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 638
  • iuiouyio.jpg
    iuiouyio.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 818
  • kloio.jpg
    kloio.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 788
  • noordaughters1.jpg
    noordaughters1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 448
  • post-41-1051765515.jpg
    post-41-1051765515.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,337
  • post-41-1068029906.jpg
    post-41-1068029906.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,080
  • pre-SEEGER00018616.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00018616.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 399
Wasn't Raiyah in born 1986? And wasn't she the youngest? I always remembered her because she was closest to my age. :)

I agree, Her hair, mouth, forhead and figure she also inherits it from her Mother QN. All around I'd say she's a lovely approximation of her Parents, with a little bit of her Grand-Parents.

Alicky said:
I think Iman looks so much like King Hussein, the cheek and jaw structure, the Queen Zein eyes, the coloring... :)

I think so, let me check. She is the younger of QN Daughters that is certian.

Alicky said:
Wasn't Raiyah in born 1986? And wasn't she the youngest? I always remembered her because she was closest to my age. :)

I wish that Raiyah wasn't so....nerdy looking. She just always seems very mousy, does she still have braces? I haven't seen her in a while. I'm sure she will outgrow the awkward stage though and become a very attractive woman. :)

you will notice from this picture that P Raiyah is neither mousy nor nerdy looking, in fact she's beautiful and looks...in my opinion...incredibly like her mother-just beautiful...and she carries herself in much the same way(you can see for yourself in this picture how much this daughter is like her mother...at least apparently). Both P.s Iman and Raiyah have grown to be beautiful young women--very sophisticated, elegant, and stylish-IMHO.

http://s2.forumforfree.com/index.php?mforum=jewelsofarabia&showtopic=68&view=findpost&p=10142

-Eliza

Elizabeth, I'd have to disagree, Raiyah is quite plain and mousy looking. Especially in those photographs.

Raiyah isnt as pretty as her sister thats for sure. But I dont see her mom or dad in her. Her colouring is somewhat unusual as well.
I dont have a sister myself but I have often noticed that with sisters its common to have one who's pretty or really pretty and the other/others who isnt/aren't as good looking or plainer. Its not very often that all of them are equally attractive.

:eek: Elizabeth? No one calls me that unless they're angry:D...anyhow, you are most welcome to having your own opinion, but as for me, I will be sticking to mine;). But would you disagree that she has grown to be better looking than before? Or would you not agree to that either?:)

-Eliza

Last edited:
Eliza, that picture just confirmed my opinion lol! :) And Humera is right, she has weird coloring. Her complexion is very pasty and her hair a very dull brown. I can see each parent in her, but very slightly.

Princess Iman doesn't really do much for me either, but I think she has more potential.

Alicky said:
Eliza, that picture just confirmed my opinion lol! :) And Humera is right, she has weird coloring. Her complexion is very pasty and her hair a very dull brown. I can see each parent in her, but very slightly.

Princess Iman doesn't really do much for me either, but I think she has more potential.

but but but but but....:confused: ...I don't think so;) --I think both are very poised, elegant, and stylish--and that to me is true beauty

-Eliza

Last edited:
Personally, I never get to hear about them! I have never ever come across news or tidbits about them from anywhere but here. I wonder what they are like.

Last edited:
eliza, I'll agree that Raiyah looks better than she used to. Howeover Iman is much prettier and not as awkward.

Alicky said:
I wish that Raiyah wasn't so....nerdy looking. She just always seems very mousy, does she still have braces? I haven't seen her in a while. I'm sure she will outgrow the awkward stage though and become a very attractive woman. :)

Hash Used to have the Nerdy look,but look at him now...he's a very handsome man!

Iman looks like Hamzah and rayah looks like Hashy.

Alicky said:

I think she's very cute,she's just a teenager,Iman wasn't so cute when she was her age,I'm sure she will shock u all in a year or 2 with her looks...;)

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
I think she's very cute,she's just a teenager,Iman wasn't so cute when she was her age,I'm sure she will shock u all in a year or 2 with her looks...;)

i cant imagine :D
think iman was very cute as teenager.
and rayah i dont know.

Little_star said:
eliza, I'll agree that Raiyah looks better than she used to. Howeover Iman is much prettier and not as awkward.

And four years older, which does make a difference.

He he he! I agree they are very, it becomes evident when they wear Jordanian Attire.;)

elizahawthorne said:
but but but but but....:confused: ...I don't think so;) --I think both are very poised, elegant, and stylish--and that to me is true beauty

-Eliza

iman1.jpg

this pic of princess iman in arab children conference 21 which i participated on it
i will post more images from this event soon

sorry i cant get the images i will repeat sending it as soon as possible

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
I think she was born in 1983...(cuz I remember she's as old as I am,That's as far as I can remember,lol)

she was born on April 28 in 1983.

Alicky said:

Q Alia died on Feb 9 in 1977, Raiyah was born exactly 9 years later.

I'm reposting this post, because jugding from the last few posts no one paid attention to my post and I hope everyone will now:

P Iman was born: 24 April 1983

P Raiyah was born: 9 February 1986

"And four years older, which does make a difference."

To a certain degree yes, but as Princesses they've grown up in the spotlight and would know how to hold themselves in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom