Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Raiyah in July 2004 at the Arab Childrens Congress

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 530
  • Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 1,405
July 21, 2004. Princess Raiyah and Queen Noor at the Jerash festival

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 559
  • Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 1,297
Queen Noor, Princesses Iman and Raiyah at the 2001 Jerash Festival

Attachments

• 1604384.jpg
    1604384.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 426
  • UT0084522.jpg
    UT0084522.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,608
Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Thread, Part 1

A fresh new thread for the daughters of King Hussein and Queen Noor, Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah.

Please review The Royal Forum's Posting Rules and Guidelines before making your posts, found here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=170480#post170480. Violations of the posting rules and guidelines may result in suspension or being banned.

Four pics of Princess Iman,the first 2 are old from petra with Princess Basma and the other 2 are from AAP with Prince Faisal and Queen Noor during the Pan Arab Games.

Attachments

• imanbass.jpg
    imanbass.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 518
  • imanbass2.jpg
    imanbass2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 668
  • faisaliman.jpg
    faisaliman.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,095
  • faisaliman2.jpg
    faisaliman2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,105
from Red Eagle Ranch: News to Princess Raiyah bint Hussein:

H.R.H. Raiyah
raiya%20S%20profile.jpg

Profession: Student princess
Lifestyle: Aspiring collegiate polo player
Season in Polo School: Second
- Private lessons with Mary Louise

- Flicka, see photo

- Travel to Jordan

- Winning MVP in her first tournament

H.R.H. Princess Raiyah

Profession: Student
Lifestyle: World-renowned princess and aspiring collegiate polo player
Season in Polo School: First
- Coming out for private riding lessons with Mary Louise
- Riding Flicka
- Winning the MVP award in her first tournament

Jorja Fox said:
Four pics of Princess Iman,the first 2 are old from petra with Princess Basma and the other 2 are from AAP with Prince Faisal and Queen Noor during the Pan Arab Games.

Iman is always looking sad, she reminds me of Ali as he's so upset, too, when a pic of him is shot- I wonder why, are they so unhappy- I know about Ali, but what about Iman, she's my JRF pref Princess, she's so pretty, she looks a lot about her father, it's odd, 2 kids by QN and KH, Ham and Iman, look Arab ,and have KH's looks, while the other 2s ,look so American, not a bit Arab- btw, I think that's why Hash is always in Arab outfits, he means to look an Arab .... I'm joking, but I bet it's so true.

elizahawthorne said:
didn't know she had a weak eye sight, does Iman also wear glasses?

no, she doesn't, as far as I know.

salma said:
from Red Eagle Ranch: News to Princess Raiyah bint Hussein:

where is red eagle ranch?

H.R.H. Raiyah

Profession: Student princess​

Lifestyle: Aspiring collegiate polo player
Season in Polo School: Second
- Private lessons with Mary Louise

- Flicka, see photo

- Travel to Jordan

- Winning MVP in her first tournament

where is red eagle ranch?

Princesses Iman and Raiyah

Does anyone have any pictures of the two princesses? Since their Father's death I've not seen very many of them.

news

hi there guys,

is there any news on what P Iman is up too? is she finished her education.....in jordan...anything plz!

Role

What roles do P Iman and Rayaih have in Jordan? are they close to King Abdullah and Q Rania or on the outer?

Are they close to the others like P Aisha and P Ali?

rollin_keef said:
hi there guys,

is there any news on what P Iman is up too? is she finished her education.....in jordan...anything plz!

QN said that she was in Japan, studying there, it's impossible she has finished her education, she spent a year at Sandhurst, after HS, so , being her only 22, she is still at college, why in Japan, I wonder.

rollin_keef said:
What roles do P Iman and Rayaih have in Jordan? are they close to King Abdullah and Q Rania or on the outer?

Are they close to the others like P Aisha and P Ali?

I don't think they are close to any1 in the Family, only to their own mother, they rarely visit Jordan and always with their mum, they were at P. Badiya's wed, recently, I've never seen any pi of them with KA, QR or any 1 from the family, since KH's death, they surely side with their own mother. They were not present at Ali's or Hayah's weddings.

emily62_1 said:
QN said that she was in Japan, studying there, it's impossible she has finished her education, she spent a year at Sandhurst, after HS, so , being her only 22, she is still at college, why in Japan, I wonder.

its not sure if princess rayah or iman are studying in japan.Queen noor didnt tell a name?!
or is it sure now?

closesttoheaven said:
its not sure if princess rayah or iman are studying in japan.Queen noor didnt tell a name?!
or is it sure now?

well, being Hamzah and Hashim in US at the time of her interview, if Raiyah is in the ranch practicing polo, that leaves only Iman, so she must be the 1 who's studying in Japan.

emily62_1 said:

i think p. raya is the one in japan. P. iman is usually in amman in the summer ot maybe in the USA, maybe we will see her soon in some event or festival

jordan_frist said:
i think p. raya is the one in japan. P. iman is usually in amman in the summer ot maybe in the USA, maybe we will see her soon in some event or festival

I think I saw P.Iman in the wedding group of P.Badiya's wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom