Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath Current Events 1: July 2004-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Safaa Batin

Nobility
City
Irbid
Country
Jordan
His Royal Highness Prince El Hassan bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

Founder and Director of the Hashemite Aid and Relief Agency, Centre for Educational Development, and the Institute for Diplomacy, and President of the Club of Rome

His Royal Highness is the youngest son of King Talal bin Abdullah and Queen Zein El Sharaf, and the younger brother of His Late Majesty King Hussein. His family is directly descended from the Prophet Muhammad and is the forty-second generation.

Prince Hassan graduated from Oxford University with a B.A. (Hon.) and M.A. in Oriental Studies. His Royal Highness has also been awarded numerous honorary doctorates from notable institutions worldwide.

Prince Hassan served as His Majesty King Hussein's closest political advisor, confidante, and deputy, as well as acting as Regent in the King's absence from the country.

He is the President of the Club of Rome. He has initiated, founded and is actively involved in a number of Jordanian and international institutes and committees. In Jordan, he established and now directs the Islamic Scientific Academy; the Tri-annual Conferences on the History and Archeology of Jordan; the Hashemite Aid and Relief Agency; the Center for Educational Development; the Institute for Diplomacy; and most recently, the new Al al-Bait University in Mafraq.

At the 36th Session of the United Nations in 1981, His Royal Highness proposed the establishment of the New International Humanitarian Order, which led to his being asked by the UN Secretary-General to found and co-chair the Independent Commission on International Humanitarian Issues (ICIHI). The final Report of the Commission was adopted as a resolution at the 42nd General Assembly.

http://www.un.org/Dialogue/princehassanbintalal.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
who is princess sarvath??? where is she is originally from and what role does she hold in society??? what do the other jordanian royals think of her??/

coca cola,

Here is something I came across on the net re Princess Sarvath:

"On August 28th 1968, His Royal Highness married Her Royal Highness Princess Sarvath, who comes from a distinguished family of the Indian Subcontinent. Her late father, H.E. Mr. Mohammed Ikramullah worked closely with the founder of Pakistan, Mohammed Ali Janah, and was Pakistan's first Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs and many times an Ambassador. Her Royal Highness’s mother, Begum Shaista Suhrawardy Ikramullah, is a writer and the first female Member of Parliament in Pakistan, as well as an Ambassador. Moreover, Princess Sarvath's paternal uncle was Vice-President of India, and her maternal uncle was Prime Minister of Pakistan. Their Royal Highnesses have four children: Princess Rahma (b. 13 August 1969), Princess Sumaya (b. 14 May 1971), Princess Badiya (b. 28 March 1974), and Prince Rashid (b. 20 May 1979)."

http://www.kinghussein.gov.jo/prince_hassan.html

Some pics of the princess:

Their Royal Highnesses Princess Sarvath with daughters Princesses Rahma and Sumaya in 1988

Prince Hassan & Princess Sarvath at Marriage of Prince Constantijn of The Netherlands and Miss Laurentien Brinkhorst on May 18, 2001

King Hussein, Queen Noor, Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath

does anyone know what the princess has been up to lately? she was in petra about 4 months ago for something in relation with Egypt's film club...

how is she perceived in jordan? as a foreigner? or do people now think of her as a "jordanian"?

Originally posted by madonna23@Apr 18th, 2004 - 9:05 pm
does anyone know what the princess has been up to lately? she was in petra about 4 months ago for something in relation with Egypt's film club...

how is she perceived in jordan? as a foreigner? or do people now think of her as a "jordanian"?
Another question would be: does she perceived herself as part of the Jordanian culture..If you noticed, she is almost always in her SARI, the pakistani/hindi style of outfits? i am not saying she should forget about her own culture...but maybe she could also integrate some of her husband's

Another question would be: does she perceived herself as part of the Jordanian culture..If you noticed, she is almost always in her SARI, the pakistani/hindi style of outfits? i am not saying she should forget about her own culture...but maybe she could also integrate some of her husband's

hmm...that's right humble...

i've only seen one picture of her in a traditional thobe (on prince hassan's website)...

it must be difficult for her to merge both cultures...

she does not have to wear the the jordanian thob. We in jordan like her style and prefer that she keeps wearing Sari, and would not be happy if she changed it. she respects her culture and we respect her for that.

i dont know about the values of other cultures related to that, but in Jordan one of our values is being faithful to our culture and being proud of it, .. to who we are, our families, and to every thing we originally belong to as well; so Jordanian woman for example does not change her name after marriage , and socially she still considered as a part of here original family not her husband's family , and the man is also still belonging to his original family, not meaning that she or he is separate from one another family, which is also considered as a second family, so P.Sarvath is considerd Pakistanian as well as Jordanian too.

P.Sarvath wearing of Sari meets with our cultural values and represents another value and feature of Jordan which is Diversity, and we always work to keep this Diversity forming the face of Jordan.

And for P. Hassan I think he carries the same values, and may be he encouraged her to wear her traditional dress.

Princess Sarvath attends teachers' graduation

HRH Princess Sarvath yesterday acted as patron at the graduation ceremony of the teachers who completed training in the field of English language and social sciences with the help of the Canadian Teachers' Foundation, according to a statement released by the Canadian embassy in Amman. Minister of Education Khalid Touqan also attended the ceremony.
Princess Sarvath, through the Young Women Muslim Association and the Princess Sarvath Community College (PSCC), had developed links with Canadian educational institutions to improve early childhood education in Jordan.

http://www.jordantimes.com/thu/images/page2.jpeg

Originally posted by Laura01@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 8:12 am
Princess Sarvath attends teachers' graduation

HRH Princess Sarvath yesterday acted as patron at the graduation ceremony of the teachers who completed training in the field of English language and social sciences with the help of the Canadian Teachers' Foundation, according to a statement released by the Canadian embassy in Amman. Minister of Education Khalid Touqan also attended the ceremony.
Princess Sarvath, through the Young Women Muslim Association and the Princess Sarvath Community College (PSCC), had developed links with Canadian educational institutions to improve early childhood education in Jordan.

http://www.jordantimes.com/thu/images/page2.jpeg
I don't understand something : there is the same picture on Jordan News Agency (PETRA) quoting that Princess Tharwa patronizes graduation ceremony. So who is Princess Tharwa ???

Originally posted by assia@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 9:03 am
I don't understand something : there is the same picture on Jordan News Agency (PETRA) quoting that Princess Tharwa patronizes graduation ceremony. So who is Princess Tharwa ???
Petra spelled her name wrong..they make mistakes with spelling/grammer all the time. Also, Sarvath might be pronounced differently in Arabic, in Urdu (Pakistan's national language) it would be pronounced exactly as it is spelled.

Originally posted by assia@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 10:03 am
They are one and the same person ! Sarvath or Servet or Sarwat are the Urdu/Turkish/Farsi way of pronouncing Tharwa in Arabic. The same letter that is pronounced 's' in the first three languages is 'th' in Arabic. And the last 't' or 'th' is not pronounced at all in Arabic, in any way. Complicated. That is probably why some people think P. Hassan has been married twice, but actually it is only once, to the same lady, for almost thirty six years. It is one of the pecularities I have noticed about the Jordanian Arabic press when writing in English, is that they persist in using their own pronunciations and spellings of various names, even if the owner of the name uses a different pronunciation or spelling his or herself. This can also been seen in Jordan in street names when it is quite difficult sometimes to recognise whom a street is named for. Other countries are sometimes also guilty of this failing. The 'Times' newspaper of London always referred to the late king as Husayn even though he always spelt his name Hussein in English.

HRH Princess Tharwat Opens Art Exhibition For Handicaps

HRH Princess Tharwat Opens Art Exhibition For Handicaps

Attachments

• 1951I.jpg
    1951I.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 551
Has this recent article on Hassan's (inappropriate, imo) comments about the mental faculties of the American President been posted on the group yet? If so, I apologize for re-posting it. Although amussing, I don't think it was wise of him to make this kind of commentary, especially since the the US is his nephew's (and his late brother's) benefactor. I have my theory as to why he made the comments now. I'm just interested in hearing what others think. Here's the article:

"Jordanian prince requests Bush brain viewing

Reuters
South Africa, October 4

A prominent member of Jordan's ruling royal family has used a trip to
France to take issue with the official US attitude to his country and
to question US President George W Bush's mental capacities.

"We need respect, intellectual tolerance, Mr President of the United
States, of a meeting of minds...and if you actually have one, I'd
like to see it," Prince Hassan bin Talal said.

The prince, an uncle to Jordan's King Abdullah II and an active
member of intercultural committees, spoke at an international
geography festival in eastern France.

He was invited to speak to the event along with a former Israeli
ambassador, Elie Barnavi.

Prince Hassan accuses the Bush administration of "wanting to treat us
like they own us".

Jordan is seen in the US as a key ally in promoting the US vision for
Israel and for Iraq.

Mr Bush is fighting for re-election on November 2 largely on the way
he carried out the US invasion and occupation of Iraq. "

Safaa, I was told by Jordanina friends that there was a really nice programme on JTV Tuesday of P Hassan and P Sarvath receiving the various sports federations they head, but couldn't see anything in the Jordan Times on line ?

shelley said:
Safaa, I was told by Jordanina friends that there was a really nice programme on JTV Tuesday of P Hassan and P Sarvath receiving the various sports federations they head, but couldn't see anything in the Jordan Times on line ?
yes he recieved teams that made good results in the Pan-Arab Games in Algeria, the self defense sports that he heads, ,karate ,tae Kwon Do , boxing that prince rashid heads, and the (resheh, I do not know what in english) that p sarvath heads. he made a reception for them in his house.
I read that in the newspaper that morning that he will , but unfortunately I did not see the program on TV, I think that there was an interview with him in that program.

I found a picture in the newspaper.

Attachments

• hassan sport oct5 2004.JPG
    hassan sport oct5 2004.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 690
Safaa Batin said:
I found a picture in the newspaper.
Thanks Safaa, you are great. I believe reshah is badminton as I know P. Sarvath is patron of that sport.

shelley said:
Thanks Safaa, you are great. I believe reshah is badminton as I know P. Sarvath is patron of that sport.
you are welcome, yes it is badminton - I rememberd.

Prince AL Hassan hands over certificates to of R S S to figures and orgunizations

from petra - Aug 19,2004 الامير الحسن يسلم شهادات الجمعية العلمية الملكية لشخصيات ومؤسسات
Prince AL Hassan hands over certificates to of R S S to figures and orgunizations

Attachments

• ph.jpg
    ph.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 607
  • ph2.jpg
    ph2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 548
  • ph3.jpg
    ph3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 554
Jordan's prince Hassan receives applause from Austrian President Fischer
Austrian President Heinz Fischer (2nd R) and his wife, Margit, applaude Jordan's Prince Hassan (2nd L) as his wife Princess Sarvath (L) looks on in Vienna's historic Hofburg palace October 15, 2004. Prince Hassan received Austria's highest award, the Golden Medal with Ribbon.

Attachments

• DWF15-952883.jpg
    DWF15-952883.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 640
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 431
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 1,363
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 499
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 379
  • 1f.JPG
    1f.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 542
  • 1g.JPG
    1g.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,015
  • 1h.JPG
    1h.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 2,341
  • 1i.JPG
    1i.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,349
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 976
Last edited:
Yay, I managed to get one in before Safaa ! :D

http://www.jordantimes.com/thu/homenews/homenews10.htm

Prince Hassan Addresses European Audiences

AMMAN (JT) — His Royal Highness Prince Hassan recently returned from a working trip in Europe where he conducted rounds of discussions and lectures on various topics to varied audiences.

In Berlin, the Prince, who was invited by the German government to talk on 'Terrorism: The Grey War,' emphasised that the current failure of security policies in dealing with terrorist attacks is symptomatic of growing global divisions.

In Holland, Prince Hassan addressed a large audience at the Leiden University on the subject of 'Borders: The Limits of Humanity,' drawing attention to the growing schism between the general public view and that of the authorities.

As president of the Club of Rome — a global think tank — Prince Hassan attended the annual meeting in Helsinki, Finland, to discuss 'The Limits to Ignorance: The Challenge of Informed Humanity.'

During all Prince Hassan's meetings, there was a general agreement amongst the club members regarding the role of the human element in development.

Throughout all his deliberations, the Prince emphasised that fighting ignorance is a global responsibility and the importance of taking into consideration 'anthropolitics,' — i.e. politics where people matter — which can only be sustainable when social development and human welfare become a major priority of national politics

Prince Hassan concluded his trip in Vienna by addressing the 'Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue' as well as the national coordinators of a 'Global Marshall Plan Initiative.'

This initiative, inspired by the Club of Rome spirit, presents a framework for dealing with the issues of poverty and related problems that constitute the contemporary major challenges facing human society.

President of Austria Heinz Fischer also awarded Prince Hassan 'The Grand Decoration of Honour' for services rendered to the Republic of Austria.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

[/QUOTE]
Safaa Batin said:
His Royal Highness Prince El Hassan bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
This is interesting Safaa. I wonder where it is from exactly. I find it strange though that this description of P. Hassan totally omits mentioning that he was Crown Prince for 34 years, and was the architect of much of modern Jordan, through the development plans that he supervised. I also find it strange which of his institutions it chooses to mention, leaving out the the RSS, HCST, the Badia Programme, the Arab Thought Forum and the Royal Institute for Interfaith Studies. Very odd.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reception under the patronage of HRH Prince Hassan Bin Talal to mark the 25th anniversary of the British Institute in Amman and launch of the new regional research centre[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]October 2nd 2003[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In 2003 CBRL Amman celebrated the 25th anniversary of the formal founding of the British Insititute in Amman for Archaeology and History (BIAAH) with a grant from the British Academy.
The reception took place on October 2nd 2003 under the patronage of HRH Prince Hassan Bin Talal, who is a long-standing supporter of the BIAAH and its successor body in Jordan, the Council for British Research in the Levant (CBRL).
Other guests of honour included HRH Princess Sarwat and Princess Sumaya.
This reception also marked the formal inauguration of the CBRL's regional centre in Amman.
[/FONT]

hassan1.jpg
shelley said:
This is interesting Safaa. I wonder where it is from exactly. I find it strange though that this description of P. Hassan totally omits mentioning that he was Crown Prince for 34 years, and was the architect of much of modern Jordan, through the development plans that he supervised. I also find it strange which of his institutions it chooses to mention, leaving out the the RSS, HCST, the Badia Programme, the Arab Thought Forum and the Royal Institute for Interfaith Studies. Very odd.
from united nations website, year of dialogue among civilizations.

Club of Rome

Prince Hassan named head of Club of Rome

By Francesca Sawalha

AMMAN — HRH Prince Hassan was appointed on Tuesday as president of the international think-tank the Club of Rome at a ceremony in Madrid under the patronage of Spain's King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia.
al_hassan.jpg
The king congratulated the members of the Club on their “excellent choice,” saying that Prince Hassan's appointment was a confirmation of his “vision as a peacemaker and a great intellect, representing all parts of the world, especially the region of your ancestors.”

Prince Hassan replaces Ricardo Diez-Hochleitner, Spain's media mogul who has been heading the Club since 1991.

“I am delighted that Prince Hassan, whom I hold in high esteem as a long time colleague and friend, will lead this immensely important and prestigious organization into a new era,” said Diez-Hochleitner, also an intellectual and the founder of the Santillana Foundation.

“He (Prince Hassan) is a statesman, an intellectual, a promoter of human dignity and a peacemaker,” he told the Club's meeting on Tuesday.

The prestigious group, best known for its groundbreaking work on sustainable development and growth in the 1970s, also announced in a press statement yesterday that, for the first time in its 32-year history, it appointed two vice presidents: Alicia Barcena from Mexico and Eberhard von Koerber from Switzerland. Barcena's career within the UN and the NGO sector has focused on public policies for sustainable development, while von Koerber is a prominent public sector representative.

“The Club of Rome and its members have no dogma — we believe in the `power of ideas' and in the concept of `think globally, and act locally',” Diez-Hochleitner said.

“I thank Ricardo for his attention to continuity, innovation and change,” replied Prince Hassan, upon becoming the fourth president in the Club's history.

“Over the last three decades, the Club of Rome established an interactive conversation with 25 chapters around the world working to encourage the contribution of a cross-section of the world's societies towards a universalisation of values. Our interest is to contribute to international and humanitarian concerns.”

The executive committee meeting on Tuesday was held in Madrid on the sidelines of a Santillana conference called “The 15th Monographic Week” to discuss “Learning for the Future: Education in Favour of Human Dignity,” the opening session of which was chaired by Prince Hassan.

The Prince anticipated that his presidency intended to take the Club one step forward, from its focus on world “problematique” to concentrating on problem-solving.

So far, the Club of Rome's mission has been to contribute to what it calls the “world problematique,” the complex set of crucial problems — political, social, economic, technological, environmental, psychological and cultural — facing mankind.

“Now is the time to talk to each other and move from the world problematique to the world of problem solving,” Prince Hassan told the executive council meeting.

“I propose that along with long-term thinking, the members of the Club of Rome consider the many `what if?' scenarios. The intent here is to build bridges between the physical environment and the human environment,” the Prince said.

“Today, one cannot make major predictions in a fast-changing world. There must be an inter-regional and extra-regional discussion and problem solving thrust,” he added.

The Club of Rome is best known for its 1972 report “The Limits to Growth.” The work of a group of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) scientists targeted to a non-specialist audience, the publication predicted dire consequences to unchecked economic and population growth.

More than 12 million copies have since been sold in 27 languages, while the book was discussed in hundreds of seminars, roundtables, newspaper articles, radio and television programmes.

“Quite wrongly, the report tended to be perceived as presenting an inescapable scenario for the future, and the Club was assumed to be in favour of zero economic growth,” says the Club's information sheet.

“In fact, the projection of trends and the analysis of their cross impacts were intended to highlight the risks of a blind pursuit of growth in the industrialized countries, and to induce changes in prevailing attitudes and policies so that the projected consequences should not materialize.”

As a non-profit, non-governmental organization, the Club of Rome brings together scientists, economists, businessmen, international high level civil servants, heads of state and former heads of state from all over the world.

It works on global issues related to the environment, demography, development, ethical values and governance, society in the age of information technology and education.
-
--------------------------
- old news , safaa

http://www.jordantimes.com/sun/homenews/homenews7.htm

Prince Hassan Delivers Lecture in Bahrain

MANAMA (Petra) — HRH Prince Hassan on Friday delivered a lecture in Manama, during which he discussed the conditions of Muslims during the Holy Month of Ramadan. In his lecture, the Prince also focused on the concept of moderation in Islam, highlighting several Islamic values that were passed to us by the Prophet Mohammad. Bahraini King Sheikh Hamad Ben Isa Al Khalifa held an iftar banquet in honour of Prince Hassan, which was also attended by Bahraini Crown Prince Sheikh Salman Ben Hamad Ben Khalifa.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

p Hassan consoled in death of seikh Zayed.

Attachments

• hassan zayed1.jpg
    hassan zayed1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 207
  • hassan zayed.jpg
    hassan zayed.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 254
P Hassan: pain and sufferance should stop

the translation: ( sorry it is not good and comprehansive)

A new issue of "almuntada" /"the forum" magazine puplished by the Arab Thought Forum, which P Hassan heads.The Arab Thought Forum (ATF) is an independent, pan-Arab, non-governmental organisation established in 1981 on the initiative of His Royal Highness Crown Prince El Hassan bin Talal of Jordan and twenty-five eminent intellectual and developmental Arab figures.
The magazine this month have 3 articles by Prince Hassan with the titles: "Toward renewed Isalamic Revolution","The Initiative of the Wide Middle East and Reform:... I cant translate it ", and a letter to the Arab youth. In addition to a press statment from P Hassan in which he said: pain and sufferance should stop .

-------------------------------------

from addustor newspaper Nov 4,2004

في عدد »المنتدى« المزدوج * الأمير الحسن: يجب إيقاف الالم والمعاناة
عمان – الدستور: صدر عن منتدى الفكر العربي عدد جديد من مجلة» المنتدى« التي يصدرها المنتدى مرة كل شهرين، ومنتدى الفكر العربي الذي يرأسه ويرعاه الأمير الحسن بن طلال، وأمينه العام السيد وسام شوكت الزهاوي هو عبارة عن منظمة عربية فكرية غير حكومية تأسست عام 1981 في اعقاب مؤتمر القمة العربي الحادي عشر بمبادرة من المفكرين وصانعي القرار العرب، وفي مقدمتهم سمو الحسن بن طلال رئيس المنتدى، والمجلة تسعى الى بحث الحالة الراهنة في الوطن العربي وتشخيصها، وإلى استشراف مستقبله، وصياغة الحلول العلمية والخيارات الممكنة، عن طريق توفير منبر حر للحوار المفضي إلى بلورة فكر عربي معاصر نحو قضايا الوحدة، والتنمية والامن القومي، والتحرر، والتقدم، وقد اتخذ المنتدى عمان مقراً لأمانته العامة .​
المحور الخاص في العدد المزدوج اشتمل على ثلاث افتتاحيات للأمير حسن بن طلال وحملت عناوين : »نحو نهضة إسلامية متجددة«، و»مبادرة الشرق الأوسط الكبير والإصلاح : شذرات وخطرات«، »ورسالة مفتوحة ثالثة موجهة إلى الشباب العربي«، ومن نص الرسالة نقتطف : »المنتدى قريب مقرب منكم . فهو يحمل شعاركم الذي تشع منه كلمتان نابضتان معبرتان هما الانتماء والإنماء ، أي المواطنة الحقة . وأبوابه الآن مفتوحة لتأسيس فصل شبابي يعمل على التشبيك مع المؤسسات والمنظمات الشبابية العربية في كل مكان، بما في ذلك المهجر .​
العدد المزدوج اشتمل على مقالة حملت عنوان مكسيم رودنسون : استشراق ضد الهيمنة للدكتور مهند مبيضين، وتحت باب محاضرات تناول المحامي فخري العملة موضوع جدار الفصل العنصري جدار الضم والتوسع والتهجير، وتناول باب سلسلة اللقاءات الشهرية : تكنولوجيا الاداء البشري للدكتور عبد الباري إبراهيم درة، وبناء طريق حرير للتفاهم : مقترح لربط الشرق بالشرق الأوسط للدكتور يون ـ جوو لي، كما وضم باب اللقاءات لقاء مفتوحا مع الدكتور محمد حجازي عضو المنتدى، سفير جمهورية مصر العربية في الأردن« بمناسبة انتهاء مهماته في الأردن« .​
باب حوارات ضمن العدد اشتمل على حوار مع الدكتور كمال عبد اللطيف أجراه نزيه القسوس، كما وتناول العدد مجموعة من التقارير تناولها بالدراسة الاستاذ الدكتور حسن الانباري، أما الكلمة الاخيرة فجاءت للدكتور عدنان السيد حسين . كما واشتمل العدد على بيان صحافي قال فيه الأمير حسن : يجب إيقاف الالم والمعاناة أما رئيس تحرير المجلة همام غصيب فقال في كلمة أولى : »أتساءل، مع القراء في كل مكان، مرة ثانية وثالثة وعاشرة : ما المجلة التي نريدها لمنتدانا؟ أهي تلك التي بين أيدينا؟ أم تلك، لكن مع زيادة في المواد والصفحات؟ أم تراها مجلة فكرية صرفة؟، وأضاف غصيب: »أم لعلها تكون دورية أكاديمية محكمة؟ أو مزيجاً من كل ذاك : أكثر أو أقل؟ تتعدد الخيارات.​
وسنواصل المسير ة، منفتحين على شتى الآراء والأفكار والمقترحات«.​

Last edited:
Prince Hassan patronize the second Arab - Chinese Dialogue. organized by Tha Arab Thought Forum and the Chinese Institute of International Studies. p Hassan renewed his call for creating a new security concept based on a common humanity matrix.
he also call for a virtual dialoge between the countries and cultures of the world.
he said that the chinese experiance in development , culture and stability could be a model for the middle east and islamic world countries.

http://207.228.233.96/nepras/2004/Nov/30/3209I.htm

Our president. He had no right saying that.

Anyway Princess Sarvath looks like a nice woman. ANd, altough I totally am disappointed at him for saying that unrighteous stuff, I don't think those accusations against him and Sarvath (the letter that KH gave b/f his death) were founded. I think generally he and his wife are nice ppl, but evidently not perfect.

Reina said:
Our president. He had no right saying that.
disagreeing with the president may not be "allowed" in the US but Prince Hassan isnt American. He is entitled to his opinion, just like everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom