Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor- News & Pictures III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyonnaise

Serene Highness
Welcome to Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor- News and Pictures Part III. The previous thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5746&page=1&pp=20

Please review TRF's Posting Rules & Guidelines before making your comments: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...read.php?t=4920. Violations of these rules may result in a suspension or a permanent ban from the forum.

In addition, all photos must be credited. Photos which are not sourced will be removed. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...read.php?t=6455.

I never noticed how much Hamzah looks like Abdullah until I saw that picture! They look like twins almost.

ShksprNLov said:
I never noticed how much Hamzah looks like Abdullah until I saw that picture! They look like twins almost.

in this case, in my country, we use to say- yeah, just like silk and wool- of course, Hamzah is the silk, how can anyone say he resembles KA? Anyway, he's not at his best in that pic.

ShksprNLov said:

they dont look like twins.but in one point i agree with you.you can definitively see that they are brothers :)

The mother of Noor: jordantimes.com

Cultural festival gets under way
AMMAN (Petra) — HRH Princess Sanaa Asem on Wednesday inaugurated a children's festival at the Zaha Cultural Centre. The festival is part of the 10th Shabib Cultural Festival. Children from the SOS centres presented folklore and performed Jordanian dabkeh dances along with other performances.

closesttoheaven said:
they dont look like twins.but in one point i agree with you.you can definitively see that they are brothers :)

I agree with you guys - by looks, they are definitley closely related! :D

Reina said:
The mother of Noor: jordantimes.com

Cultural festival gets under way
AMMAN (Petra) — HRH Princess Sanaa Asem on Wednesday inaugurated a children's festival at the Zaha Cultural Centre. The festival is part of the 10th Shabib Cultural Festival. Children from the SOS centres presented folklore and performed Jordanian dabkeh dances along with other performances.

Her mom's name is Fairouzeh. Sana'a is her stepmom.

http://www.kinghussein.gov.jo/rfamily_immediate.html

Does any one know where I can find the song of ( Magda Al Romy ) that she did sing at prince Hamzah wedding ?

I wonder who did chose her to sing in his wedding ?
I know it is too late to ask about his wedding :eek: , but I will appreciating any help :)

houri said:
Does any one know where I can find the song of ( Magda Al Romy ) that she did sing at prince Hamzah wedding ?

I wonder who did chose her to sing in his wedding ?
I know it is too late to ask about his wedding :eek: , but I will appreciating any help :)

She'd always been a favourite of King Hussein's. Her and Fairouz. She always used to sing at the Jarash Festival for him and Queen Noor. They most likely chose her for that.

Banadoora said:
She'd always been a favourite of King Hussein's. Her and Fairouz. She always used to sing at the Jarash Festival for him and Queen Noor. They most likely chose her for that.

Thank you Banadoora , if she had always been a favourite of king Hussein I will assume that Queen Noor chose her to sing in her son wedding :)

houri said:
Thank you Banadoora , if she had always been a favourite of king Hussein I will assume that Queen Noor chose her to sing in her son wedding :)

Well I'm sure that Hamzah had much to do with the decision too. :)

I couldn't see the pictures either! That is annoying because a lot of them were of Hashim. :(

ShksprNLov said:
I couldn't see the pictures either! That is annoying because a lot of them were of Hashim. :(

ive never seen them because these pictures never worked.and i tried often this picture side :(

Maybe Hashim made her take them down. lol! I don't see why, it's not like he takes bad pictures! :D

I got off subject there - sorry! Anything new on Hamzah and Noor?

ShksprNLov said:
Maybe Hashim made her take them down. lol! I don't see why, it's not like he takes bad pictures! :D

maybe someone else made her to take them down :rolleyes:

At least someone else found the same pictures that I did. As another forum member accused QN of not posting pictures of her eldest Son's Wedding Day Photographs for various reasons. Thanks Reina, that makes me feel better.:)

Reina said:
Hey you all, QN has a section of PHamzah's wedding on her website. But I can't see the pics.
http://www.noor.gov.jo/family5.htm

Can anybody, maybe a kind member from jordan tell me everything she knows about Hamzah's private life? and about his married life, too, if possible, we don't ever hear anything about hamzah and his wife, not even his own mum talks about him, as a preson, not as a Prince. thanx in advance.:) ;) :p :confused: :confused: :confused:

Reina said:
Hey you all, QN has a section of PHamzah's wedding on her website. But I can't see the pics.
http://www.noor.gov.jo/family5.htm

I saw them a long time ago. I guess they're not working anymore. They're the same ones as the ones he has on his website. Not the wedding ceremony ones that were taken last year, but the ones from his engagement. It's really nothing that's too interesting.

emily62_1 said:
Can anybody, maybe a kind member from jordan tell me everything she knows about Hamzah's private life? and about his married life, too, if possible, we don't ever hear anything about hamzah and his wife, not even his own mum talks about him, as a preson, not as a Prince. thanx in advance.:) ;) :p :confused: :confused: :confused:

Why do u wanna know about HAmzah's Private life?
I don't think anyone knows about it :confused:

lil Monkey said:
Why do u wanna know about HAmzah's Private life?
I don't think anyone knows about it :confused:

well, it's a pity, a real pity, why does no1 know about his private life?

He seems extremely private, I doubt we'll ever know much more than we do now unless he decides to open up someday. But he doesn't really seem the type.

Alicky said:
He seems extremely private, I doubt we'll ever know much more than we do now unless he decides to open up someday. But he doesn't really seem the type.

Yes,I agree.

Alicky said:

Well we might learn a bit more about him through his mom with time. You never know.

She has a nice little blurb for him now and then in interviews, but she hardly spoke of him or the rest of her children in her book, and she still won't say a word about the succession switch. We never do know, so hopefully she will surprise us with a good story or two.

Alicky said:
She has a nice little blurb for him now and then in interviews, but she hardly spoke of him or the rest of her children in her book, and she still won't say a word about the succession switch. We never do know, so hopefully she will surprise us with a good story or two.

LOL It depends what the term "good story" means hehe ;)

Does anyone knows if Princess Noor pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom