Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor- News & Pictures III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
emily62_1 said:
Can anybody, maybe a kind member from jordan tell me everything she knows about Hamzah's private life? and about his married life, too, if possible, we don't ever hear anything about hamzah and his wife, not even his own mum talks about him, as a preson, not as a Prince. thanx in advance.:) ;) :p :confused: :confused: :confused:

me 2 i want 2 know alot alot of things about him and i want 2 ask why he is not close 2 prince ali? and i want 2 know more about his love story with noor

marmarina said:
me 2 i want 2 know alot alot of things about him and i want 2 ask why he is not close 2 prince ali? and i want 2 know more about his love story with noor

Who said he isn't close to Ali? I don't think that's true.
About his love story , we know nothing about it ....

marmarina said:

well, as far as I know, Ali was really close to QN, she loved him just like a son, he was only only 1 year and a half when she first met KH- I saw pix of them and it seemed she did take a great care of him- then, when Ali was only 4 years and 3 months old, Hamzah was born, I think QN, who had ,the year be4e Ham's birth, lost a child when pregnant, was so happy to finally have a kid of her own that maybe, maybe she neglected a bit Ali, I think Ali was jealous of Hamzah who was also, as every1 knows, the "apple of KH's eyes", as KH himself said many times in interviews- the result of all this was that Ali started to dislike QN and maybe also Hamzah, as for QN, it's so obvious he dislikes her, as for Ham, well, I have a feeling, but I'm not sure, really.... anyway, it's clear the 2s are very diff from each other- as for Noor Hamzah, Ham had been dated her secretely for 3 years be4e their nikkah in 2003, that's all I know.

emily62_1 said:
- as for Noor Hamzah, Ham had been dated her secretely for 3 years be4e their nikkah in 2003, that's all I know.

LOL if he had been dating her secretly,how did YOU know? :confused: :rolleyes:
INtresting!

lil Monkey said:
LOL if he had been dating her secretly,how did YOU know? :confused: :rolleyes:
INtresting!

lol shes a paparazzi :rolleyes:

well he must have met her secretely because nobody knew anything about until they said they will marry....:D

closesttoheaven said:

well he must have met her secretely because nobody knew anything about until they said they will marry....:D

That's what I was thinking too..I mean nobody knew anything till they announced it on TV.:confused:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=4&Article_id=4511

.... Hamzah and Noor have known each other for years, mainly through family events. Though politically effective, their marriage is not arranged. "They are deeply in love," one relative confided.
The couple have not forgotten their guests. In continuing a royal tradition, they have chosen a prenuptial gift for all invited: a sterling silver cigarette box and worry beads made from Lapis Lazuli, the work of a prestigious Lebanese-born international jewelry designer. Entwined initials of the couple are inscribed on the gifts in a fashion that evokes memories of the emblem of King Hussein and Queen Noor.

closesttoheaven said:

very funny, why does any1 ask a question if she does not want a reply?

emily62_1 said:
well, as far as I know, Ali was really close to QN, she loved him just like a son, he was only only 1 year and a half when she first met KH- I saw pix of them and it seemed she did take a great care of him- then, when Ali was only 4 years and 3 months old, Hamzah was born, I think QN, who had ,the year be4e Ham's birth, lost a child when pregnant, was so happy to finally have a kid of her own that maybe, maybe she neglected a bit Ali, I think Ali was jealous of Hamzah who was also, as every1 knows, the "apple of KH's eyes", as KH himself said many times in interviews- the result of all this was that Ali started to dislike QN and maybe also Hamzah, as for QN, it's so obvious he dislikes her, as for Ham, well, I have a feeling, but I'm not sure, really.... anyway, it's clear the 2s are very diff from each other- as for Noor Hamzah, Ham had been dated her secretely for 3 years be4e their nikkah in 2003, that's all I know.

thanks so much emily :)

emily62_1 said:

hey it was a joke :( sorry

but you really sounded a bit like one :rolleyes:

emily62_1 said:

AH come on,don't get upset she was only joking ;)

leleleeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh New news about Hamzah!
I was soo bored so i thought of checkin alrai newspaper , but something made me check the sports page( which is something I rarely do!) and Yaaaay! I saw Hamzah!
Finally!
He still didn't shave his beard :p

http://www.alrai.com/index.php?section_id=72

(emily and Marmarina...Enjoooooooooy! ;)

I wish there were pics in petra though,this one is too small (waa3 :()

lil Monkey said:
I wish there were pics in petra though,this one is too small (waa3 :()

thanks
but - very smaaaaaaall :cool:
hes the army guy right?!or im wrong - dont see much there :rolleyes:

closesttoheaven said:
thanks
but - very smaaaaaaall :cool:
hes the army guy right?!or im wrong - dont see much there :rolleyes:

He is ,,u can see it larger if u open "whole pages" on PDF,but the problem is that there wasn't an Adress to copy and post here,but If u can read Arabic go to the bottom of the right side of the screen u can see full pages click on it then click on sports....

Take care :)

Banadoora said:
I just found this little article about Prince Asem bin Nayef. I thought it was interesting.

As it turns out, Princess Noor is 1/4 Arab, 1/2 Persian and 1/4 Turkish. :)

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?method=4&dsid=2222&dekey=Asem+bin+Nayef&gwp=8&curtab=2222_1&linktext=Asem%20bin%20Nayef

Yea I know she isn't jordanian , but I think whther we like it or not,she is one now. That reminds me of what prince Hassan said about him not being more Jordanian than anyone else as they originally came from al-Hijaz,so Hamzah isn't Jordanian either!lol

1994-1996 teaching at Petra University Interior Design, at the same time started different field of business such as establishing Security Company (guards and computerized system) name %u201CAl-Saher for Security),
:eek: :eek: :eek: Petra University?!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Banadoora said:
Well I'm sure that Hamzah had much to do with the decision too. :)

LOL and y are u so sure?
U always sound sure....:confused:

houri said:
Does any one know where I can find the song of ( Magda Al Romy ) that she did sing at prince Hamzah wedding ?

I wonder who did chose her to sing in his wedding ?
I know it is too late to ask about his wedding :eek: , but I will appreciating any help :)

i'll tell u something very funny,now here in Jordan this song is played in weddings,people are funny...

lil Monkey said:
i'll tell u something very funny,now here in Jordan this song is played in weddings,people are funny...

What do you mean? The song that was played at Prince Hamzah's wedding is now a very popular wedding song in Jordan? :) :p :D

Wait, how did somebody find out that he'd been dating Noor secretly for 3 years only recently? Was it in the news or gossip grapevine or something?

Rhaegar said:
What do you mean? The song that was played at Prince Hamzah's wedding is now a very popular wedding song in Jordan? :) :p :D

?

LOL yep! Exactely! That day I went to a wedidng party and I was socked when they played it,I couldn't believe my ears,LOL
Isn't that funny??

lil Monkey said:
Yea I know she isn't jordanian , but I think whther we like it or not,she is one now. That reminds me of what prince Hassan said about him not being more Jordanian than anyone else as they originally came from al-Hijaz,so Hamzah isn't Jordanian either!lol

1994-1996 teaching at Petra University Interior Design, at the same time started different field of business such as establishing Security Company (guards and computerized system) name %u201CAl-Saher for Security),

I've always considered her to be a Jordanian. I just thought that she had an interesting mix.

I think most of you guys here have watched the Royal Tour of Jordan..I have watched it the other day as it was replayed on The Discovery channel..I've watched Prince Hamzah as he skydive and I would say that its really impressive and amazing :) ..He's like a professional sky diver..He was interviewed for a few seconds and his voice is big,very manly voice and he speaks fluent English.I think he's more handsome on T.V..He has a cute smile :) ..Ok enough for this coz he's married already :D ..lol..His wife is cute too..I think they're great couple and they will have cute kids in the future..I wonder if Princess Noor is pregnant..

Their future kids` blood.

lil Monkey said:

sorry, can I ask u hy do u think Hamzah does not come from al- Hijaz? if he doesn`t, did his father ? I`m a bit confused, anyway, if Noor Hamzah `s father is from Jordan and she was born in Jordan, she`s a Jordanian, think of their kids, Arab, Turkish, Persians, Swedish, English, Scottish, what else?????????????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom